Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Chacha The Slut - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chacha The Slut (9997 Views)

His Sex Slut Chapter 4 / His Sex Slut Chapter 2 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
EPISODE 1

it all started on the day I lost my mom on 1st January 2010 which is my birthday, my parents are bankers my dad and mother work in Zenith bank we are rich, it was my 10th birthday the party was over papa was not available it was just me and mom, I was sleeping inside my room when I heard mom scream “Chacha!run..!”I heard mom voice from downstairs, I was so scared very very scared I jump down from my bed and went under it, I heard footsteps sounds approaching from the staircase towards my door, my door flung open a dark shape stood at the doorpost, his legs walk towards my bed he look under my bed then lit the torch with him and drag me out from under the bed and lift me up to his shoulder “let me be, leave me alone!”I shouted at him hitting my fists on his back and kicking my legs in the air but he is not moved by my struggle, he threw me to the sofa then realization dawned on me that my mother is being harass before me, my little mind did not know what is happening before me a man is on top my mom “mommmmy!”I shouted while I tried to get up to save mom but I was suddenly halt by the huge deadly man that brought me out of my room, five of them where naked mom nightie has been ripped into pieces “hahaha”the one holding me back scoff, the five of them went rounds with mom till she could not take it anymore she collapsed before me, the one holding me drag my nightie from my body which ripped off from my body, I was only left with just my pant on my unclad body he lustfully look at my little body I gather my nightie with my teary eyes as I watch him unbuckle his belt then release his long fat 7inches dick from his trouser, he push me to the sofa trapped my both hands with his left hand while he position himself between my legs holding his cock directly to my thigh “let me gooo!”I scream at him but he did not listen, I felt his dickhead rubbing at my pussy opening without warning he push inside me “aaah, mommy, am dying”I cried out when I felt his dick pop into my pussy, he push in more which I screamed out “aaaah!”he covered my mouth and made throaty sounds “ummh”he start thrusting in and out slowly “look you took the whole of my length, you will be a dick slut”he said mockingly then took pace I could not handle it anymore I fainted, I opened my eyes to see papa resting his body on a chair “papa”I called him weakly he jump off from his sitting position towards “Chacha, my baby, are you fine?”he ask many questions..

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
EPISODE 2

which I replied by nodding my head downward or shaking it side ways to be yes and no respectively, days went into weeks I always look at the door in my ward to see if mom will come to see me but she did not show up, I was disturbed so I decided to ask dad “how is mommy?”he force a smile that struggle to stay momentarily on his face “she is fine”he said but deep inside me I know it is not well, who will survive such inhuman treatment I cry out my eyes out even dad could not console me, I was discharge from the hospital after a week of confirmation that am psychological stable and healthy mama burial followed up in the next Month, me and dad left Port Harcourt City to our Village for the burial, we mourn mama a whole year suddenly papa start bearing nick name Ronaldo and our house they also called it House of Ronaldo, we relocated from Ada George to Mile 2 Diobu because papa always complained that the house always remind him of mama, he transform into drunk suddenly he start keeping late nights and sometimes he does not come at all I was worried sick for his job as a bank manager but to God be the glory he is able to balance his profession and waywardness, “Okon!where did my father went to that he did not return home?”I ask our new calabar gateman “Oga, go play away match”he said with thick Calabar accent, I was confused but did not push further to get more more mystery, I turned 15years in 2015 that is my SS2 a remark year in my slutiness, papa now became so popular in my street where ever i walk pass they hail me mockingly “Cha, Ronaldo pikin” those toothless street hooligans are the ones doing it more to my annoyance, papa bring all kind of female home ladies and girls disturbing my sleep, I always await such night like that but a day he brought in 16years old girl home my senior in Amakiri High School Mile 2 Diobu home, they where inside my dad bedroom while I sleep close to his room naked for me to have easy access to slip in fingers inside my pussy and Bleep myself to orgasm while listening to the female voice imagining myself before Bleep with reckless abandon the way I was bleeped by that man when I was 10years old, the memory always get my pant soak and I always wish a repeat occur but not in expense of human life “Ronaldo ooh, Ronaldo oooh, commot!my toto is on fire”she scream ontop of her voice while I start fingering myself imagining my fingers inside my pussy is the man dick that raped me, 10minutes later.

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
EPISODE 3

I heard papa room door opened then followed by defying slam shut sounds which made my heart skip, I quickly cloth myself with my nightie and walk outside to see what is actually going on only to see the slim girl in the gate post begging Okon to help her get her cloths from papa room cause she left the room with just towel, Okon went into papa room and emerge with her cloths licking his lips he stare at me “small maram”he hailed me, I gave a knowing look if you impregnate someone's daughter ehn, papa did not leave his room that night but morning “Cha Cha, my baby he hug and kiss my forehead”he said smiling happily but I gave him an angry look pretense though “C baby, what did I do?”he ask with babyish voice which made me giggle, I complained about last night incident he promise not to do it again as he did several times anyways but he added “Blackberry Bold5”I was so happy that I burnt my mouth with the hot tea for breakfast, papa take me to school everyday since mama died, I was surprise to see Chichi my best friend in school before me because it is just 5:30Am, Chichi is the only one I trust I tell her everything that has to do with me not a thing that I call secret that she does not know, she has many boyfriends but I have none boys are afraid of my status and beauty, not like am interesed in having boyfriends but what I need is what their dicks could do to my pussy “Chacha, you are early ooh”she taunt while we embrace each other I inform her that I'll soon have the reigning phone soon from my dad she propose to come to my house for Bleep to get same which made me give her a knock on her head “mumu girl”I said playfully, she keep on looking at the gate which made me wonder “are you expecting someone?”I ask her as I stare at her face which smile creep to it slowly I turned to the gate to see our Mathematics teacher sir Mathew approaching us “Chichi, come to my office”he said after responding to our greetings “he said he will Bleep me hard on 2go”she said then hurried after him, I never liked social media but getting the dick from it will be fine since am going to have a new phone, I will download 2go then use it like everyone does in my class maybe that is where Chichi is getting her boyfriends from like Father Abraham children, I did not peep to see how they both Bleep themselves because I need to read my books as I always do in the morning, papa picked me up after school “meet your stepmother”papa said, I was shock.

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
EPISODE 4 I was shocked by papa words but did not say anything, I just put on my seat belt glancing back of the car to see who papa is calling my stepmom, she is beautiful, slender body, I will not been mistaken to say she is 23years old, too young for papa who will be 40years next year, back in the house we were having dinner when papa made proper introduction “Faith, meet my one and only daughter Chacha”papa said while she compliment my beauty and behaviour, “Chacha, meet the love of my life Faith”papa concluded, I stare at Faith whose face is red like tomato already cause of papa comment, I wanted to ask papa how many life he have cause he did the same introduction three days ago, we finished dinner papa never made any sign of bringing up any wedding topic up to accept Faith as a lawful stepmom, he gave the phone he bought for me and request me to put it on charge till tomorrow which I did without objection, the night was just like other nights if not worse cause she is a screamer and provocative with words, the word “f--k me hard!”from her did not help me out of my puzzle for chosing a 2go username, they had sex like the trumpet will sound the next minute if they stop, I slept off after having o----m through masturbation, the morning comes with a bright smile which rays fall from my window, I was greeted good morning by moans and groans, I mumble curses to this new sex addict to papa who will not let the word sex have peace like papa, the day is Saturday while others go to church on Sunday and Saturday me and papa dont go will stopped church after mom’s burial “Chacha God took away the only source of my joy”papa will lament every weekend, he find it as routine to do so, I pick up my new phone switch it on then surf the internet for 2go app, I downloaded it run the app did the registration thing picked a username Chaslut, I added Chibitch which is Chichi username she accepted but her display showed Seductress with BB symbols, Iask her about it she educateed me on how to do it, to buy 2go gcs and change room’s nick, she also explain about star which she said ultimate is the final star which she is, to be plain I was not interested in all that I wanted our mathematics teacher username to have a f--k with him on Monday which she gave to me, I added him up we did some introduction then he finally ask me if I want to play a game called truth or dare, I accepted which he keep on asking sexual questions “have you watch p--n?, had sex?do you like been suck?”I did all the yes things then he now replied me with dare I demanded his d--k nude he did not reply but went offline I thought he will not do it but suddenly I saw a file which I click to download after downloading it I view it, it is photo of his d-- k which soak my pant and my fingers find their way to my p---y, “can I see yours?”he ask I quickly strip naked and snap my boobs and p---y excluding my face in other not to be a victim of circumstances, we did sex chat the whole night and he rap it up with a hard f--k promise on Monday, I bought 5,000gcs which boosted my star to edit position of Amature, on Sunday I went in search of papa in the garden that is his favorite place every Sunday since the day mom died on Sunday in the hospital “Chacha, your mom love roses so much just that the Earth become a thorn, why did God take her from me”he will kneel on the field and cry the whole time I did my best to console him even beckon on Adams and Okon to help me out which the latter one will object to “maram, I will not kome”Okon will blatanly refuse and stick to his duty post, me and Adams will beg papa but he will not accept to leave there till 12noon, I ask of his love of his life he look at me and smile without answering he walk away and returned home in the Evening with another……….

2 Likes

Re: Chacha The Slut by heniford2: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Nice story keep it up
Re: Chacha The Slut by wisestar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
ride on bro
Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 5

another lady but this one is more beautiful than the other one, I shake my head and left the staircase to my room, in other to avoid another introduction of love of his life I ask Adams to bring my dinner to my room, papa stop checking on me at nights maybe he still believes mama always do that until now, I will not see this beauty goddess when I return from school tomorrow so I thought after eating in my room served by Adams I log in 2go to chat but have no friend to chat with cause Sir Mathew is not online I decided to make use of the gocredits I bought I changed my rooms nick to 'C sexy', I was pleased with my pen name joined Port Harcourt room 1 in Rivers State, I was greeted with long grammatical lines as I joined the group with a nick 'The man called Devil' woow!I mumble after reading the impressive line and another line follow suit from a nick 'Spy-City' but not impressive as that of the former who underlined his mis-spelled words and mock him to scorn, he ask him to invite 'City-Hunter' to the groupchat which is the boss of the crew that Chichi belongs to, I added 'The Man Called Devil' but waited to see if he accepted which he did not instead I added Spy is still manageable, I check his profile picture which is blank and his star is ultimate, I log out cause is late fully determined to learn how to diss from Chichi cause she is City Crew Queen, after submitting the mathematics assignment the subject sir Mathew handled in my class “Chacha, bring the books to my office”he said and left the class without looking back, Chichi wink at me while tongues start wanging as I carried the books away from the class, his door is already closed when I get to his office so I knock politely, expecting a come in and hard Bleep instead the door opened he immediately drag me in while the books drop from my hands, he slam the door shut as he force his lips on my as he kiss his hands find their way to my pant “am hard all day for you, Chacha”he moan into my mouth which made me soak my pant with my wet he push down my pant down, “turn, lemme give you from behind”he groan as he struggle with his belt then release condomize big dick from its hide out, I place my boths hands on the table while he push my skirt upper then force his big dick into my tiny hole “Bleep, ummmh”I moan as I felt his length fill my tight pussy, he start fucking me hard “ooh, Bleep me harder!”I did not recognize my voice “koko! koko!”we heard from the door

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 6

his dick deflated immediately when the knocking sounds persist deep inside my pussy, we both disengage hurry up with our cloths “who is at the door?”he bark with throaty voice, “na me Solomon”the voice said while the tension in the office reduced dramatically cause Sir Solomon is brothers in arm with Mathew they both Bleep students of the school, I picked up the books on the tiled floor arranged it on the table for marking while sir Solomon wink at me “Chacha, we will see later”sir Mathew said which I nodded, on my way to the class the Senior Prefect called me for conversation, he start preaching about love which am not interested “do you like me?”he ask me while we were both under the staircase where the storeroom is “I like ...”I walk closer then grab his dick with my tiny palm through the fabrics of his trouser, his eyes left his eyes socket “oooh”he groan while his dick increase in size, we quickly start kissing while he struggle with his cock to be release from its prison, we entered inside the storeroom kissing, we dropped school bed on the floor while I lay flat he push his boxers down to his kneel, I carried my school skirt up as he shifted my g-string pant, he push in his dick and grunt like hyperactive pig while he rested his hands between my body, he start thrusting in very fast “yes, aah!ummm, yeaah!”I moan as he start thrusting in very fast, I grab his ass cheeks to encourage him to go in deeper as his pace increase his thrusts go in deeper while I grab my boobs I felt my body quake as he groan “ah, ah, ah”I felt warm liquid spurt deep inside my pussy, my body quake as I reach my own orgasm “aaah!Bleep”, he maintain slow thrust as his weak dick depart from my pussy, I cleaned his cum & my wet from my pussy region with my handkerchief, he smile happily “can we see again?”he said to my amusement, I nodded and left him there while I catwalk singing “two dicks a day, issa boo”to the class, I thumb up Chichi, during break I gisted Chichi about what happen she was so impressed but query me for not using condom while he had sex with me “Senior Chichi!Sir Mathew, sent for you”a junior student said, I dismiss him and went to his office “Chacha, lets complete what we started”he said pulling his hard dick from the trouser which did not influence goosebumps and my slutty self ignored the hard dick before me unlike Chacha “am not in the mood, sir”I said politely but he did not assent to it, he wanted to force himself..

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 7

“leave me alone!”I scream at him which made him shock, I left him there with his deflated dick in his right hand palm wondering my sudden outburst “we shall see”he threaten which made me chuckle I didnot even look back, back at class Chichi ask me why I returned so fast “should I sleep there?it is just quickie naa”I said to her, after school was over I waited at my favorite spot for papa, papa have never been this late before to take me home he usually comes before time “Chacha, am sorry for being late, there was traffick on the way”the same lady I saw yesterday with papa “woow”escaped my mouth cause I have never seen papa with same lady twice is this real, I keep staring at her to know if she has a resemblance with mama but no look-like to make papa stick with her, I will not be an antagonist to any stepmother am aware of what they can do, “your dad and I are engage, are you fine by that?”she question which surprise me more, is she tryna look for an excuse to rough-handle me “mom, is fine by me”I smile with my teeth, I dont want what happen to stepdaughters in Nollywood movies to happen to me, I log in my 2go account to see offline messages from sir Mathew prophesying how much he loves me and how much he can go as far to divorce his wife for my sake, he will treat me like queen which I will gladly opt to be my daddy's princess, I block him then I saw a new friend request I accepted the username, we chat then I discover it is our SP who I had sex with today, he still wants to date me but I still rejected him his chat become so boring that I did not reply again, I joined PH room 1 to see the nick am looking for “The Man That Called Himself Devil”having erotic chat with three girls I was jealous and Hot unlike Chacha I check his profile picture he is cute I mumble “when did Chacha take cute above dick?”I said to myself I felt that connection with him, his status read “I use Mountain of fire method and kingdom of darkness are in confusion”I laugh at his status, I log out cause I am famish while decending downstairs I hear moans coming from the kitchen, I walk stealthily to the door I was shock by what I saw, papa fiancee is only with her singlet and her mini skirt is heap around her waist and her pant is nowhere to be find and Adams dick is going in and out of her pussy “motherfucker! Bleep me like a LovePeddler”she moan and her head throw backward while Adams fuel his pounding “you are a LovePeddler!”he said then spank her ass

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 8

I saw his bare black ass as they move out and surge forward their body making slapping sounds, he grab her waist and start fucking her uncontrollably “oooh... yeah!Bleep me that way”she moan louder while pussy juice smell fill the atmosphere of the kitchen, Adams body tense his legs start shaking as he empty his load deep inside her pussy, I quickly remove my fingers under my short skirt and tiptoe back to my room, later she invite me downstairs to have dinner and Adams was there too obeying all her instructions like nothing happen between them, papa returned 8pm in the night and introduce her to me “meet Lucy my fiancee” he said to me I congratulate him for finding his second missing ribs then disappear to my room log in in hunt of a new dick, I chatted with Spy and he says he live in Ada George that we should meet in Genesis which I decline that if we meet in his house nothing is wrong with it then we fix Sunday 9am as the time to meet, I downloaded 2go with bb symbols then design my nick to Seductress, I went in search of 'The Man Called Devil' in PH room but I was informed he said he has finished his contract here which is to damage City crew that I can only find him in Comedy room1, I log out in frustration “what's wrong with me”I was confused I cannot fall in love with men who killed my mother and disvirgin me without consent, in school sir Solomon sent for me to meet him in his office “Chacha have a seat”he said while I am in his office, he look at me and heave a sigh of depression “why do you have to punish my friend?”he ask me which I calmly stand up from my seat and walk across the table “do you want to Bleep me or talk?”I whisper to his ear, he kiss me voraciously like this will be his last and the first time he kissed, he drag off my g-string pant from my body then sit me on the table and bury his face between my legs while I push his head further “you are damn!sucking me good”I moan as he flick my clit in vulva with his tongue, he quickly release his thick black long dick from his boxer with his eyes lock with mine as he force his dick deep inside my pussy the pleasure was not of this world as he pound in, my hands grab hold of his shoulders while our eyes lock together “aaah... yeaah!Bleep me harder”he added more strength as he grab my boobs and maintain his fucking pace, as I felt my body tense and quake sudden feeling from my stomach I grab his lips with mine as I reach my orgasm then the kiss muffle..

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 9

my moaning, I felt his hold on me get intense as his vulcano erupt loop of cum deep inside my pussy “aaah!mogbe!”he groan making a funny face which made me chuckle, his dick slip off my pussy then I got down from the table folded my g-string pant inside my pulse “you sweet well well, my love can we see again?”he said exhaling his heavy breath, I nodded and left him then visited the bathroom for the girl thing, on my way to class “Chacha, wait for me!”the Sp said walking hastly to where I am, he ask about his proposal which I blatantly said am not interested and excuse myself from his angry look “where are you coming from, Chacha”our mathematics teacher ask me, I told him I was with Sir Solomon he did not let me rest asking me to solve many mathematical problems which I emerge insurmountable that means am not at his mercy because my parents are good with numbers, I demanded Chichi diss book which she put me under tutelage for several minutes before the school call it a day, I waited for Aunty Lucy she propose that she will be the one bringing me back from school, 45minutes later she arrive at the lonely school environment with same excuse “Chacha, the traffick is so bad”she complained looking dejected is not really traffick but Adams dick is bigger than the baddest traffick, when we got home that day I start developing my typing skills and also saving diss lines into my BB symbol 2go application, Chichi diss note is not that great so I went to my daddy library get his Biology dictionary and English dictionary to make my own diss notes, I was so happy that I accomplish 24pages of 80leaves note with beef lines before we had dinner that night, it was late into the night I heard moan from papa's room which distracted me from going further “Ronaldo oooh, shoot my pussy well”Aunty Lucy scream from the room which made love juice flood my pantless nightie, I was oh-so Hot so I left my room to that of Adams to enjoy what he usually give to Aunty Lucy “koko!”my knock sounds from the door, he opened the door and ask why am knocking his door at such ungodly time “let me in, firstly”I commanded which he kowtow to, “I want you to Bleep me”as he bolt the door and me sitting on his bed I said, he tried to play hard or should I say loyalty “but you Bleep Lucy like crazy, I'll report you to my dad”I said while I pretended to leave he grab me by the waist while I face him we devour our lips while we unclad ourselves, I lay flat on...

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
EPISODE 10

he seperate my legs and I felt his hot breath in my opening, he eat my pussy really good and finger fucking me interval “ooh!suck me”I moan as his tongue work magic on my clit, my body tense as I reach my climax, he pull out his cock from his short then position himself in my pussy opening as he work himself into me gently “push it in!Bleep me hard!”I said with frustrated tune, he start moving in and out without control like a possess Lion “oooh, Adams shit!more more”I scream, as he increase his pounding I could not imagine if what is coming out of my mouth is my voice “uuumh... oooh!”he groan as I felt his hot cum spurt deep inside my pussy, he lay on the bed asking me to climb him which I was about to do when we heard footsteps and then follow by knock, I quickly gather my nightie and hide beside the closet “Adams have you seen Chacha?”aunty Lucy ask him while I was eavesdropping on what they are talking “no”Adams replied then the door was shut, I wear my nightie and left the room saying goodnight to Adams “Chacha, your pussy is very sweet”Adams compliment which I wave it off, I slept afterward the Morning is Saturday and am getting readily for my Sunday sex with my 2go friend, I log in my 2go apaplication visited flirt room and romance room which my sole aim is to be able to master sex chat skills and flirting skills, after am satisfied with it I log out and join Papa and Lucy on the dinning consuming the morning breakfast “Chacha, will you join us? we are going for shopping”papa requested which I rejected cause my wardrobe is already decorated with a lot of untouched cloths, when papa and his soon to be wife or should I say fiancee taken to the shopping mall by Adams I heard knock at the door “good morning, sir”I greeted the strange man at the door “are you Chacha the daughter of Ronaldo?”I nodded and let him in perhaps papa new name have come to stay, he ask me several questions I glance at his groin and notice that his dick is rock hard due to my sexy wears, handless white shirt and very short jean skirt “can you get me water”he requested which I head to the fridge to get him a glass of water I felt his eyes piercing through my jean skirt which made my pussy get wet, I brought the water to him “can you drop the glass on the table”he said while he unzip his trouser and unleash a hard dick, he ask me if I know what it is and it uses I feign ignorant that I dont know as he run his hand up and down his hard dick..

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
EPISODE 11

I stare at him as he jerk his dick relaxing his body on the sofa board “should I help you?”I ask him which surprise him, “yes, please do”he pleaded ernestly with me, I replace his hand on his cock, I run my hand up and down on his shaft “Bleep, ummmh, you will make me spurt cum on the floor”he groan with funny face which signal that he will cum if I continue with the magic medication to his dick, I got up and remove my pant from my body while his eyes did not blink for a sec. trailing my movement as I seductively remove my pant, I made to remove my jean skirt “dont please, you look so sexy on it”he said while he brought out condom from his wallet hand it over to me as I tear it and envelop his cock with it “Bleep!”he grumble, he motion me to climb his body I grab his cock and position his cock in my opening as he raise my jean skirt up to view my well shaved pussy, his whole length invaded my tight pussy “ummh, aah!”I moan, I got use to his size then grab the sofa board then lift my body up and down using my legs and hands as mechanism then bounce on his cock “oooh, oh my....”he groan, the pleasure was so much that we both climax at the same time immediately we heard a knock while I grab my pant and rush upstairs he zip his cock then went to open the door while I zoom inside my room pretending to be asleep, minutes later aunty Lucy ask me to come downstairs to eat but he left papa friend which I later learnt his name is Benjamin, in night hour I made use of my 2go application chatted with Spy, he was telling me how he will make my time worth if I was not joking that I will visit him, that we will have 3rounds of hot sex and he will show me many styles that he last very long on bed I start daydreaming of the D day which is tomorrow, he went offline then I receive a message from Seer which is our Sp reading “I'll show your nudes to everyone in school if you still refuse to have sex with me again”I laugh at his idiocy and ignored his message, I joined comedy room 1 to notice that Moon-Phx crew chat exactly like 'The Man Called Devil' that usually visited PH room 1 I tag him then pasted one of my best diss line but he replied with love poem then he send another message tagging me “Chacha, I know is you”I was surprise he knows my name he even added me which I accepted I abadon the room to chat with him cause he is my 2go crush, I later know his name is Oliver, we exchange many pictures and he later reveal to me that......

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
EPISODE 12

he has been crushing on me, he ask for my number after we chatted about love which I said I hate anything that is love, he called “who am I speaking with?”he said into the line with his sweet voice “crazy!you called me and you are asking that”I replied we keep on chatting about different things until he ask me to be his girlfriend I wanted to say no but something stop me from “Oliv, love is self-envident egoistic in nature, so self centred like love I dont like it....”I keep on defining what love is to me, but he disagree and said “without egoistic love has no meaning, and since it is betwixt two people the term egoistic is not applicable...”we keep on talking but I said u are stupid to him and he said he wont call me again and call off the call, I sent him several messages but he did6 not reply even the moans coming from papa room did not make me Hot I was so sad I slept off, the next morning I took my shower and dress up with very sexy short gown after Spy called me that Morning, I joined papa and Lucy on the dinning table “Chacha, you look so beautiful!”papa said commenting on my facial look that morning “are you going to church?”aunty Lucy ask me, me and papa echo a big no at a time, after the breakfast papa wash Lucy undies and cloths I was displease by the act but I will not be antagonist to their love, I left the house to see Spy he was not cute but tall and his dick is expected to be tall like him I was disappointed when we are inside his room after much pre-intimacy he pull off his boxer to showcase the smallest dick I have ever had sex with, I comforted myself with the lie he will last long, I spread my legs as he position himself betwixt my legs and inserted his dick inside my tight pussy “uunmm, ooh”he grunts like a demented pig in pleasure as his eyes shut I surmise am having sex with a virgin, he thrust in and out without rythmn “aaah”I moan as I begin to enjoy his dick inside my pussy “ooooh!yeaah!”he groan and I felt his sticky semen inside my pussy, I was so displeased that I dress up to leave he begged me to stay so that he will introduce me to his parents as his girlfriend guts!I declined and he wanted to give me 500naira for T-fare which I declined also on my way inside taxi I block him on 2go and also blacklist his phone number number, I was welcomed by moaning when I opened the sitting room door aunty Lucy is fucking with a man which both of them is naked fucking senses out off themselves, he pl..

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by Elvictor: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
EPISODE 13

place aunty Lucy on the wall while her hands grab the neck of the man, her both legs is spread hang on the air with the man's hands, the man face the wall while aunty Lucy face my direction eyes closed enjoying the Bleep “oooh... Bleep me harder”she moan louder while the man raise her up and down on his dick I step closer “what!papa friend Benjamin”I said noticing the birthmark on his neck I was so pissed that I went upstairs remove my phone on silent then check if I have missed call from Oliver but none, I swallowed my pride and called several times at the seventh try he picked “I thought you 'll not pick my love”I tease him through the phone transmission, “you wont stop calling if I dont”he complained which made me chuckle his voice made me forget my worries “my birthday is on Wednessday, will you come?”he keep on screaming in addy to my girlfriend I was laughing so hard “am not your girlfriend if you will not come”I said but he promise he will come, we ended the call with lot of gists from him promising any chat I want this night if only I will not say no on Wednessday, I have not celebrated my birthday for years now am gonna do it because of him “oh, Chacha you are crazily in love with e-online ghost”I said to myself then gather myself to the sitting room to see papa plaiting Lucy's hair to my surprise papa only do this to my late mother“bitch!”I mutter, “what do you say, daddy C?”they both ask at a time which I retorted with “am so hungry dad”with childish face, after eating I sex chat with Moon whose real name is Oliver we talk about ourselves without hiding anything from each other I told him this is the first of me celebrating my birthday after many years after I lose my mom and my virginity on my last birthday, he console me with soothing words of comfort then we wrap the chat up with a hot sex chat wihich made me finger Bleep my pussy to squirt, I showed him my pussy while he showed me his dick that is very thick and long dick which got me hopeful of a nice Bleep, I visited the bank with my debit card and withdrawl the money to get all pink color Birthday dress the next day, on my return I could not find Adams or Okon at home but saw Benjamin papa's friend sitting immediately he sighted me he got up from his seat and unleash his hard dick from his trouser “I miss you so much while my dick miss your pussy”he said jerking his dick coming towards me, I ignore his madness and made to climb upstairs but he get.....

1 Like

Re: Chacha The Slut by wisestar(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
ronaldo many thing hey happen for your back

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / Beautiful Love Song / Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.