Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out (1041 Views)

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? / Fifa Probes Suarez Handball: Fifa Confirms Investigation Into 'hand Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by methodman(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hello Fellow Mates,

Wow, what a match. i dont care if you call me an unpatriotic African but the truth is that i am very happy the <<<<BLACK STARS OF AFRICA>>>> are out of the 2010 world cup.

END OF THE ROAD FOR ALL AFRICAN TEAMS,

TIME TO SEPARATE THE BOIZ FROM MEN, EXPERIENCE MATTERS OOOOOOo

How many people feel the same way, grin grin grin grin
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by manmustwac(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
methodman:

Hello Fellow Mates,

Wow, what a match. i dont care if you call me an unpatriotic African but the truth is that i am very happy the <<<<BLACK STARS OF AFRICA>>>> are out of the 2010 world cup.

END OF THE ROAD FOR ALL AFRICAN TEAMS,

TIME TO SEPARATE THE BOIZ FROM MEN, EXPERIENCE MATTERS OOOOOOo

How many people feel the same way, grin grin grin grin
So u consider Uruaguay who blatantly cheated by handballing the ball on the line to be the Men and Ghana who were cheated to be the boys?
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by 12large: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
seconded am happy too. when nigeria played argentina on ghaweb websites it was filled with hate so am happy too justiced was served
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by OgidiBoy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
I'm here celebrating Ghana's lost too. We have a few Ghanaians in my complex, and for the past few days now they've been acting like the better

than Nigeria.I'll love to see their black faces now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by methodman(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2010
Another Yakubu in the Ghanian squad, Yaks miss was even better than Gyan's own,
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Ruq: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2010
@manmustwac wasn't Suarez penalized? Wasn't he sent off? Stop sayin shit they had their chance to get back they just flunked it! Now they will now how we feel. Maybe they will stop braggin about us! and see they are full of poo too.I Pity them sha! @methodman Naija 4 life no matter condition.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by methodman(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2010
ABEG make nobody abuse or criticize YAKUBU again oooo. This Gyan's own worse pass, Let us add him to our Imaginary Oxford Dictionary, lol
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Iyineda(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
All of you - bar manmustwac - should be ashamed of yourselves. This is becoming pathetic. It isn't even a matter of African solidarity. Hate is what you're all about. Hate and envy.

Mods, please do away with this hateful thread. Thx.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Kgdavid(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
its utterly pathetic! i wonder how someone would sit and pray for his own failure? this was about africa making history not just about ghana but apparently there are some who would rather hold their brothers back than to allow them bring glory to their familuy name, utterly shameful and disgusting. by the way Gyan did really well and anyone who can compare him with Yakubu obviously is cluless.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Ruq: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hey stop saying shyt here! African what did you call it. When mutalab commited dat crym what did we hear. Nigerians and their evil plans,all sort of shyt were said to us no african unity. When we where in the group stages no african unity. Now this mo'fuckers are in the quarters then they need AU! Bleep that! We as Nigerians are not fully united we still have inter tribal wars,and you are seeking for african unity. Men Bleep that again. Let Naija unite first before we think of african unity. So Bleep them cuz they dont like us, maybe later.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Horus(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2010
Every race, except the so-called African, sticks together. How can we expect any nation or friend, to respect us as a people, when we don't respect ourselves as a people?
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Kgdavid(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2010
Ruq:

Hey stop saying shyt here! African what did you call it. When mutalab commited dat crym what did we hear. Nigerians and their evil plans,all sort of shyt were said to us no african unity. When we where in the group stages no african unity. Now this mo'fuckers are in the quarters then they need AU! bleep that! We as Nigerians are not fully united we still have inter tribal wars,and you are seeking for african unity. Men bleep that again. Let Naija unite first before we think of african unity. So bleep them cuz they dont like us, maybe later.

pls do yourself a favour and think through what you say before you say it, how did our support change anything for Ghana? if anything we are the ones leeching off their sweat and not the other way around. did other african teams give them any extra players? or extra money? what exactly did we do for Ghana?
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Ruq: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
Nothin! Am just saying the support aint from the heart. Majority of it is faked,and Nigeria as a whole isn't fully united yet and they are talkin about African Unity that's a damn! Lie.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by philip0906(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ruq
u've said it all. . .when na bad thing,dem go run commot sey nigerians corrupt,we commot group stage along wiff other africans,them "celebrate" am,nw them want make we support them. . .go and c what they were doing in their border,next thing was 2 slam nigerian actors with $1000 fee 4 acting in their country. . sick people
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Ruq: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2010
@philip0906 abioo, when we comot for group stage dem no shout African unity nw dem kon nid support,this people just hate us because we successful pass them! Now them dey collect $1000 from actors. Phuck them heavily
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by Ruq: 1:41am On Jul 06, 2010
You guys are just confused nothin wrong wit being happy for them But the African Unity is sure whack! When they win it they Wont see it as african unity they will win it as Ghana.
Re: Hand Of Glory: Am Very Happy Ghana Is Out by dominique(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2010
Ruq and his undiluted loff for Ghanians grin

(1) (Reply)

History Beckons On Falconets (: As Nigeria Battles Colombia For Final Tickets) / 50 Facts About Jose Mourinho / Prediction Of Afcon 2013 Semi-finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.