Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other (5336 Views)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by AlexReports(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
The prestigious 2018 Peace Achievers Award have nominated Dr. Elizabeth Jack Rich Tein, Chief Henry Njoku, among others, to be honoured at its forthcoming award ceremony, slated to hold on the 22nd of September, at the Transcorp Hilton hotel, Abuja.

The honorary recognition of the duo, is in view of their contributions to national development through humanitarian works, entrepreneurship, community development and youth evolution.

According to the organisers of 2018 Peace Achievers Awards, the special recognition of Dr. Elizabeth Jack Rich Tein is to encourage her giant strides and unequivocal excellence in humanitarian aid. She has done outstandingly well in helping the less privileged, especially in Africa and abroad. Dr. Elizabeth is the CEO/founder of Elin Group Limited and Elizabeth Jack- Rich Aid Foundation.

However, Chief Henry Njoku will be recognized for his earnest contributions to peace building and youth evolution. As a renowned icon of peace, Chief Njoku has led several peace delegations and talks to improve several developments in Africa. He is been recognised for his excellence in "youth and youth community development".

The much anticipated glamorous award ceremony of the prestigious Peace Achievers Awards, will be recognising other great contributors in various sectors and from across Africa. The event which will be hosted in Abuja, Nigeria will be having the presence of reputable men and women of excellence and remarkable prominence.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/peace-achievers-awards-honours.html?m=1

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by profolaafe(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by budusky05(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by ogaontop(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Beautiful woman!

1 Like

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Ebuka478(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Beauty and brain, Rare breed

1 Like

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Giant strides/
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2018
Igbo amaka grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by InTime(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by neekneek: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations to them, Greater heights I pray
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Chizmickey(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Igbos are the best tribe in the world, recognized as the most hardworking in Forbes. This is why afonjas and goro teeth are jealous of us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by tribalistseun: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2018
God see beauty, I need a wife asap

1 Like

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Nightmareo07: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by joenor(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2018
fine girl n boy with brain.... carry go... una deserve am... kiss

1 Like

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Liveair: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2018
A lot isnt right here.
What is this award about. What is its history?
Half baked journalism again.
How about better history of these individuals? Their full educational, family and business background?

I presume these are Rivers indigenes, or at least from the south, so why choose Abuja to host the award.
Why Abuja?
Oh, I forgot...Port Harcourt isn't safe anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Tedpgrass: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Alexreports with his ?sanitizing bus-corner exposés.

Half-baked irrelevant noise.

Reminds me of musicians that hail different clients depending on their "spraying" power.

Gossip mags or blogs at least state things as they are.... Not trump up some goodwill gestures as some massive community development projects....

I best stop.... Where is that popcorn, for crying out loud!!

Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by JamesTPhillips: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by noahnaira: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Wife of Belema Oil CEO. Congrats.
I see this woman is trying her best not to be in the shadow of her husband and his wealth.
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by Shortyy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
WOW. What a beauty..
Re: Peace Achievers Awards Honours Elizabeth Jack-rich Tein, Henry Njoku, Other by LWFashion(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
noahnaira:
Wife of Belema Oil CEO. Congrats.
I see this woman is trying her best not to be in the shadow of her husband and his wealth.

When you see certain things in the public you would almost think it is as it looks but sorry. I ain't buying this.
I know the Jack-Rich Stein story and the Belema Oil pervasion very well, so all these glitz is to wash bloody hands with white wine. Sad but true. Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo / Saira Khan Hot Photo Shoot / R Kelly/usher: Their Various Astounding Stats And Archeivements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.