Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family (537 Views)

"Mama I Made It" - Reality Star, Tacha, Makes It To US Weekly Magazine / "Mama I Have Made It" – Teen Boy Says As He Meet New Miss World, Vanessa (photo) / Jade Pollock, Wizkid's Baby Mama's Cleavage-Baring Photos Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family by Me09050: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Source: http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/09/wizkids-baby-mama-i-have-not-sued.html?m=1
Binta Diallo baby mama to Wizkid popular Afro pop star straight outer Surulere Nigeria have finally made it know to the public the reason why have not yet sued the father of her son Wizkid Jr. to court for not been there to take proper care of their child especially not paying of his school fees.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-VTGse1-Pyq0/W5ejSUQfRhI/AAAAAAAAJug/txe89tuHSdgYst08Hlf6VTf_wHD5evPKwCLcBGAs/s1600/binta-diallo-second-baby-mama-of-wizkid323281039.jpg[/img]
Fulldailyupdates reported yesterday that wizkid was seeking for fans advice on where to start his school project and that was when she dropped the ball by saying instead of building schools first he should try and pay his child's school fees first, later in the day he reacted her comment on twitter by saying "God should deliver him from money hungry people".
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family by Airforce1(m): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Walkover for wizkid if you do.
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family by Queenknight: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's come make I touche am

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss World, Agbani Darego Gives Birth To First Child / ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid / UTA Has Signed Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.