Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend (3319 Views)

Nids Help Asap!!!!!!!! / A Nice, Charming Bt Sickly Bored Guy Nids Chatty, Vibrant Female Friends / I'm 19 And Nids A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
Please what can i do
I have asked alot of Nairaland girls out for an e-romance
but they all keep turning me down

1st platimunk dumped me for theseeker
later amaka left me and disappeared
Googles stepped in and i heard she's dating one guy rite in her school
next i found out that mama-gee is an OLD woman old enough to be my mom via her FACEBOOK, (She decieved us all)
currently i asked one Benyrl out and she too young (Under 18) so i dissappeared
next i asked pweety4me out but her BF luizworld wont let her even gimme a chance
not to mention thoniaslim another lady i have admired but i dont know if i was the person who married her in her previous life (she hates me like the devil)
next was camelot who is busy looking for the raw types like dobodobo to deal with cos i aint that very raw
I tried Kunbee but she also hates me as she explains that i irritate her most tymes
I am looking for an e-romance and sincerely speaking i would leave Nairaland for ever if i dont get one within the next 1week
so ladies volunteer yourselves
Im a close pal to 3ndy and Jennibayo but they are both married, (That has knocked them out)
baby-mi whom ive met physically isnt really my kinda girl
and madlady who is also my friend also seems too old for me,
I cant venture near my haters Missy B cos she has made it clear that she hates me!
who knows i might be tempted to go for Mrs.siena and have her husband Mr.siena strangle me--
Just bearly 24hrs ago i found out that my love opelovely was a spammer using some's pic for her self (the same Sin with mama-gee)
Mukina2 you are included same with iice?--Im coming 2 ask both of u out NEXT

so what can i really do
to get this dates,
Luisworld has asked me to be a gentleman
But im scared that i have scared these girls away!!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2010
Goodluck
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2010
ha ha ha ha. . . sorry 190. as the saying goes; love is blind. . . i suggest you go with mama-gee
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2010
ondo_boi:

ha ha ha ha. . . sorry 190. as the saying goes; love is blind. . . i suggest you go with mama-gee

make Gawd baptize your mouth with fire!! angry
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2010
^^ chiee! You mean you asked all this ladies out shocked shocked i am lost for words lipsrsealed
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2010
^^
Get away Jor
If not for you
pweety4me would have been relaxing in my arms now!!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by tpiah: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2010
i'd say stick to mamagee because of the way you practically spammed the forum on her account.

enough theatrics jo.

all the shout wey you dey shout- if you "discover" one or more of your flames don even born nko?

you go faint?

anyway!

plenty of people you can date if you're serious about it.

but are you, is the big question.
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2010
you don press ctl P abi? just trying to help you out
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2010
tpiah:

i'd say stick to mamagee because of the way you practically spammed the forum on her account.

enough theatrics jo.

all the shout wey you dey shout- if you "discover" one or more of your flames don even born nko?

you go faint?

anyway!

plenty of people you can date if you're serious about it.

but are you, is the big question.
^^

then lemme inhale one full can of raid insecticide
rite through my mouth, Born ke,
stop these mama-gee talks
@the mention of her name my mouth bitters!!
she is old enough to be my mom
chikena, why wont u people understand english

ooH Gawd where is amaka!!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2010
190:

^^
Get away Jor
If not for you
pweety4me would have been relaxing in my arms now!!

Ok i will get away. . grin grin Keep loosing wink
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2010
Poor guy I kinda feel sorry for you sad

Mama-gee is not as old as you think, she is in her mid 20's I've seen her pics

Oh I forgot to tell you that Amaka and I are cool again, and we plan to hang out in Cali for the 4th of July holiday, I'll tell her you said Hi tongue
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2010
luizworld:

Ok i will get away. . grin grin Keep loosing wink

^^
dont worry i would get someone who is better than pweety4me

10 thousand times more and we would be nairaland couple of the year~

our romance wont stop here but continue outside here~
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2010
^ Good luck then smiley
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Poor guy I kinda feel sorry for you sad

Mama-gee is not as old as you think, she is in her mid 20's I've seen her pics

why should u feel sorry for me
You should be happy i didnt get trapped into sugar mummery
she is not in her mid 20s
i searched her out on FB and the results made 190 go gaga-gaga
so i dont know what ure saying!!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2010
190 it's like my ID dey sweet 4 ur hand oya carry go jo! undecided cheesy
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2010
^^
See, U nor do me anytin
Cos i mentioned your name dosent mean i dont feel anytin towards u
please carry yourself and your BF away from my thread and lemme carry my cross alone!!

Imagine more than 15 GFs (Nairaland Girlfriends wen i don toast)
1 NOR GREE for me!!

Cheii 190 don suffer!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2010
Don't talk 2 me again, don't mention my name anywhere and don't confront lui or else there will be trouble.

Goodbye.
smiley
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2010
^^ cry cry
please come back!!

I still, cry cry
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2010
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2010
^^
I wont blame you
anyway the search results for mama-gee brought forth,

Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2010
190:

^^ cry cry
please come back!!

I still, cry cry

*DESPERATION * cry cry
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by ayanfemy(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2010
am available! will you date me?
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2010
^^

come sef
Ogidiboy
U de craze
Have u seen where frog and frog JAM HEAD TO HEAD BEFORE
better leave me lemme mourn my looses!
angry angry
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2010
190:

^^

come sef
Ogidiboy
U de craze
Have u seen where frog and frog JAM HEAD TO HEAD BEFORE
better leave me lemme mourn my looses!
angry angry

Awwwww do you need a hug sad sad
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2010
ayanfemy:

am available! will you date me?
sorry you are a newbie
I dont know u,
besides i aint datin someone who i cant confirm on facebook
if u like give me another name
send me a private mail,my email is on my profile
who knows maybe Gawd sent u 2 resuce me from the graps of mama-gee
i still dont trust u as of yet
are u based in abuja, !!
angry angry
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2010
luizworld:

wink grin
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Awwwww do you need a hug sad sad
rite now im on 50% voldka,
just to cry this off,
190 is in tears
cos of what mama-gee has done 2 him

Gawd where is amaka!!
I nid her more than ever!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by 190: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2010
Now where is the gurl that wanted me 2 date her

see the problems with newbies

Maybe tomorrow i would simply head 2 a seminary and become a rev father

im off, gotta go clubbin 2 cry this off
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by ayanfemy(f): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2010
well ur loss!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Shalomcapa(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2010
@190, pele tie.
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Tinksh(f): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2010
Oh poor baby!! smiley What have you dont to make all these ladies reject you?? Hummm, got to be a reason!

That pic of mama gee, she doesnt look anywhere near old enough to be your grandmother, unless you 10!
Re: Help 190 Please!--he nids a nairaland romace internet-Girlfriend by Mudley313: 3:42am On Jul 03, 2010
lamest thread ever, i bet you spend your whole day chasing faceless online chics and wanking off online p0rn. . *shake my head* so, upon all the babes when full naija (or wherever your lame no-pusssy-having azz live at) na faceless online profiles with a pink f by the side nai your lame no-game-having azz dey pursue for here? mehn, this is really pathetic, 4 real. . .do us all a favor and go cross express road blindfolded. weak-man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Ur Number, Get Laid! / Edo's Forum; A Whatsapp Group For Edolites & Edo Residents / Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.