Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m (21994 Views)

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Trizzi: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Peter Ononuju, a renowned prophet with the Celestial Church of Christ, Alfa and Omega parish, Cotonou, Republic of Benin, has been arrested for allegedly defrauding a widow, Oluchi Grace, of N18 million. .
He was alleged to have swindled Grace with the intention of procuring a landed property for her at Lekki area of Lagos state. .
Dan Okoro, the Commissioner of Police in charge of Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigations Department (FCIID), Alagbon close, Ikoyi, Dan Okoro, revealed the victim later discovered that the land belonged to his ex-wife. .
Okoro said detectives discovered that the suspect collected N16 million cash and asked the widow to pay the other N2 million into his bank account, adding that information gathered revealed that the suspect had other intention. .
He advised people to be wary of those who claimed to be pastors during business transaction, saying that they tend to take advantage of the gullible nature of true believers to swindle them of their hard-earned money. .
“The so-called prophet took advantage of the relationship he has with Oluchi Grace to swindle her. From the beginning he had the intention of defrauding the woman. .
Later, he started threatening to kill the woman and her children when they discovered that he had swindled them.” The victim said she knew the prophet for over two decades and trusted him as a man of God. .
She said: “I later discovered that the land in question belongs to his ex-wife who is remarried and based in the U.S with her new husband. .
My son discovered her contact from her Facebook account. When we contacted her, she told us she was not selling the said property. In fact she rained abuses on us. .
When the prophet realized that the game was up, he started threatening to kill us. That was why I ran to the police before anything happens to me or my children.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/prophet-threatens-to-kill-widow-after.html

1 Share

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by tstx(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Emmafe(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
End time prophet

Check my signature for phone deals

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by DABREEZYTOS(f): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Many are called but only few are choosen.....people make una shine una eyes...beware of some scammers claiming to be men of God

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Qsscruz(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Can i say something?
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by miqos03: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Kedu
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by sureteeboy(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
See as the man even be sef. Only God knows the number of individuals he must have swindled before being caught now

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by theoldpretender(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2018
This shows that Christians are fraudsters and sinners....

(Sarcasm intended)

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2018
" Okoro said detectives discovered that the suspect collected N16 million cash and asked the widow to pay the other N2 million into his bank account"

Blame the foolish widow.

I don't blame all these crooks calling themselves men of God. Most Nigerians are too gullible.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by gaby(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
From the looks in those eyes, he surely must have killed before and if not properly reined in now will surely kill again.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by linearity: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Make I park here, adjust my front brakes small.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by otunde527: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Result of desperate search of Miracle.....why cant you wait?
Even Jesus said with many tribulations we would enter the kingdom of God....so u want bypass Jesus talk?
Next topic please

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by chrisifeanyi: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can you imagine?
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by anonymuz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
This fake prophet looks fresh sef.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by AngelicBeing: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Qsscruz:
Can i say something?
Yes, let me help you say it, he deserve to be flogged 18million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 10 years in prison with hard labor tongue

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by nwafresh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
I talk am.... AlL this condom selling prophets go put miracle seeking women for trouble... Shey e don happen now

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Bestattitude(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nawa oo. If we shouldn't trust Prophets.Then, who do we trust bikonu Fake Prophets everywhere.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Ayoswit(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some of these pastors knows that most Nigerians are gullible and easily swindle them of their hard earned money.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by DrXavierCage(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
That last picture was made for Memes..

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Seandisputed(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Even Jesus said with many tribulations we would enter the kingdom of God....so u want bypass Jesus talk?
Next topic please
I won't judge you bro if you're dyslexic

Now reread to understand

Stay positive.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Fadelex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Next topic please
try and read up the story before making comment
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Treash(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
If we tell them to contact us for verification of properties, they wl say lawyers are interested in only money. They won't listen. I don't know when some people will be wise.
Check my signature though, for property investigation.
Barr Ayo: 08068088866.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
cry
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Reputation247: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by BruncleZuma: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Imyourex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
hmmmmm so a widow even get up to 18m why looking for miracle na
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Opinionated: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wow, where are the police?
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by lathrowinger: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
The prophet me I know is Prophet Fela anikulapo. Any other prophet is a ciantafit. Awon Smellow
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Ziggylee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one weak me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court / Police Declare Amina Mukta Missing In Minna (Photo) / Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.