Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? (747 Views)

Babies Switched At Birth / Babies Are Beautiful!!! Photos+ Videos. Post Ur Baby Pictures / 5 Most Beautiful Black Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by Infonews2: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Can you tell which is the real baby?

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4578/photo-which-baby-is-real?new=1

mynd44 RoyalRoy

Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by Diegostan(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Number 1
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2018
1 and 4
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by Infonews2: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
undecided
Diegostan:
Number 1
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by gaby(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by sisisioge: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Baby 4 grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by neonly: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
No one makes a crying doll

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by Infonews2: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
neonly:
No one makes a crying doll
Re: Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? by yvelchstores(f): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Duh. It's 3

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Laundry Symbols / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Beautiful Throwback Pictures (pictures) / Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.