Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,013 members, 7,832,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! (442 Views)

Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) / Warning_amber Ad Serving Has Been Limited invalid Traffic Concerns 23nov 2019 / Ad Serving Limited Because Of Invalid Traffic Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by able1993(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
hello, please, Google adsense just suspended me for having invalid traffic, is it wrong to make a post and send the link to friends to read up. Is that invalid traffic or there is something else about it.

I need an urgent answer please
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Google and their strange attitudes. Anything just to make sure they don't pay.
Contact them and find out what they want.
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by able1993(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Google and their strange attitudes. Anything just to make sure they don't pay.
Contact them and find out what they want.

thank you very much, I have tried to read alot about it but didn't find exactly what I did. they just want me to make amendment and get back to them. is it that they want us to make Google relevant by creating articles for them and fight for Google front page.
or we can as well write good articles, share with everyone to read and not only about organic traffic. I am thinking sharing links of your posts with friends is wat they said I did wrong, cos dat is d only thing I do. they haven't replied me though.
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by bedfordng(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
guess they gave you reasons and what to do. just focus on making changes to what they asked of and see what they say
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
able1993:
hello, please, Google adsense just suspended me for having invalid traffic, is it wrong to make a post and send the link to friends to read up. Is that invalid traffic or there is something else about it.

Sending links to friends to read or click on ads
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by 3html: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
able1993:

If the suspension is closed then you have just one appeal to make which in most cases about 99% they don't reinstate suspended accounts.. It's like a miracle for them to reinstate account.. Read all comments online u hardly see.
First identify where the invalid click comes from then put measures to stop them after that contact Google via appeal form telling them you have identified and put measures to stop future happening, let them know where it comes from and be sincere lastly never argue with them, accept it and claim they are correct.
Note:they already know and invalid clicks means a lot, anything that makes almost all visitors click on an ad is regarded as invalid click, placing ur ads very close to subheadings in a way they confuse readers to click are regarded as invalid click etc

If majority if your traffic comes from social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp your account can be suspended instantly.

If your traffic is foreign like from USA, Canada England etc those countries that makes sense don't worry about adsense u will be much better off with Amazon and other affiliate programs.
It's because of our suffer head Nigeria useless traffic makes us stick with adsense that claims God in all ways, most Nigerians traffic have no buying potentials.

Most times they close accounts for a minor reason without warning,even yours it's invalid click there are some with policy violations reason like they did me last time.
Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by able1993(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
3html:

If the suspension is closed then you have just one appeal to make which in most cases about 99% they don't reinstate suspended accounts.. It's like a miracle for them to reinstate account.. Read all comments online u hardly see.
First identify where the invalid click comes from then put measures to stop them after that contact Google via appeal form telling them you have identified and put measures to stop future happening, let them know where it comes from and be sincere lastly never argue with them, accept it and claim they are correct.
Note:they already know and invalid clicks means a lot, anything that makes almost all visitors click on an ad is regarded as invalid click, placing ur ads very close to subheadings in a way they confuse readers to click are regarded as invalid click etc

If majority if your traffic comes from social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp your account can be suspended instantly.

If your traffic is foreign like from USA, Canada England etc those countries that makes sense don't worry about adsense u will be much better off with Amazon and other affiliate programs.
It's because of our suffer head Nigeria useless traffic makes us stick with adsense that claims God in all ways, most Nigerians traffic have no buying potentials.

Most times they close accounts for a minor reason without warning,even yours it's invalid click there are some with policy violations reason like they did me last time.
thank you very much
will make amendments

(1) (Reply)

Promolta Review: A Solution To Youtube Video Promotion / . / Wordpress Design And Migration/back Up VPS Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.