Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post (467 Views)

Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / How To Create A Site Like Nairaland With Or Blogger. / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by messi042: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
i have been wondering if it is ever possible that one can just create a website, or a forum website like nairaland and pay people who contribute by post different news and article. imagine as u publish a post on nairaland and get paid at the end of every month according to number of views that your post got. now am so eager to know if these can ever be possible. if it is possible, do you think thank i wont get in trouble with AdSense if i monetize my site with them?. what if i choose to pay directly to members account, at o you think i wont have issue with bank of Nigeria ?, do you think i wont have issue with bots clicking and viewing pages?. please if you have any answer to these, help us to answer it. thanks
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by yusufmuhd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
You wont have any single problem
just make that all the post are unique not copy and paste

u can WhatsApp me to know more abt it
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Running an affiliate/reward website is not an adsense crime. Just make sure you are not canvassing for click throughs.
I have developed a few reward websites and they are all good. Check out the following websites and let me know if you need my services.

www.zealnut.com
www.writerspay.com
www.givinghopeintl.com
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by messi042: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
drop your number below so i can watsapp u
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by Cyberl33t: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
messi042:
drop your number below so i can watsapp u

That's what am currently running on my forum
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by messi042: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
what is the url of your website
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
messi042:
i have been wondering if it is ever possible that one can just create a website, or a forum website like nairaland and pay people who contribute by post different news and article. imagine as u publish a post on nairaland and get paid at the end of every month according to number of views that your post got. now am so eager to know if these can ever be possible. if it is possible, do you think thank i wont get in trouble with AdSense if i monetize my site with them?. what if i choose to pay directly to members account, at o you think i wont have issue with bank of Nigeria ?, do you think i wont have issue with bots clicking and viewing pages?. please if you have any answer to these, help us to answer it. thanks

Your idea is a good and creative one. To address your raised concerns:

1. You won't get into any trouble with Google AdSense provided you do not offer to pay people or split the commissions for clicking on your ads. By paying people to post and participate on your website, you are only generating content and Google AdSense doesn't have much say in how you generate your content provided it isn't plagiarised.

2. It is very possible to achieve this all you need to do is integrate an affiliate management system in your website and set the rules. Eg #100 for every 500 views or #50 for every post. You would most likely and I highly advice that you get a custom plugin developed for this. This will simplify management and prevent scalability issues.

3. With regards to payment disbursement, I don't think you will run into issues with banks as you would set a payment threshold Eg. users must earn up to #5,000 in a month before they can request for a payment. Then it is as simple as transferring the funds to their accounts. You can specify a processing time of 48hrs to enable you cope with this.

4. With your concern about bots and spiders. Google AdSense is smart to recognize bot traffic given that Google itself sends the highest number of bot traffic via the spider crawlers.

Some Recommendations for you website:
1. Focus on usability and not complex designs. As your website will be heavily reliant on user interaction, having a clean and easy to use interface will make a world of difference to you.

2. Make it engaging and user-centered: Your forum won't make it that far if it isn't engaging enough for users to want to come back. Sort your forum topics into relevant categories so users of like interest can interact. Also being active on social media will also help your website gain traction.

My name is Eberechi Onyechere from https://resosdigital.com and I can help you create and develop this website.

You can reach me via hello@resosdigital.com
or 09066175881

Thanks!
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by messi042: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
thank you so much for answering my question in an easy way, i will contact you as soon as i conclude with my colleagues
Re: Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland And Pay Anybody That Publish Post by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
messi042:
thank you so much for answering my question in an easy way, i will contact you as soon as i conclude with my colleagues
Okay,

Will be expecting your call.

(1) (Reply)

(10) 5-9years Facebook Accounts For Sell. / I Need A Blogger Template / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Lt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.