Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Secret To Self Discovery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secret To Self Discovery (376 Views)

My Discovery About Private Schools / Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / How To Self-improve As An Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Self Discovery by Mindthriller(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2018
In whatever you find yourself doing, do it with all your heart; this is a secret to self discovery.
Why did I say so?
When you work at every job with all your heart, you will reap the fruits of that particular job, and the chances of you identifying your calling increases because you would have discovered the things you are good at and the things you have passion for.
This is an except from my ebook titled - The Confucius way: Life and Career Success Blueprint.
Interested in the book? Click the link to get a copy https://www.mindthriller.com/…/the-confucius-way-life-and-…/
Share your opinion on my thought by leaving a comment below.
Have a splendid Wednesday!

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Important For Nigerian Students To Learn A Skill While In School- Gift / Abuja Federal Jobs Is All I Ask! / How I Make At Least 3500 Daily From Data Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.