Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy (1305 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy by 9cmedia: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Off course we all know that this guy is unique when it comes to the sound and music, he is one of a kind. The frontline of Aristokraft Records. This record is being managed by his mother Bose Ogulu. Well lets get you those about this guy, burnaboy!

Burna Boy Was Banned From Uk:

This music act was banned from the United kingdom several years behind because of some sort of alleged acts, he was told to spend 15years away from the Uk. according to the story, he was involved in some gang crime. and offcourse if you know this guy properly, you would actually understand that the singer is a gangster personae.. after the deport from the country he said these

words:- "I was never deported, i came back myself nobody deported me, i didnt try to go back again for a show and every thing, i didnt get the visa, the reasons why i didnt get the visa was because i lrft when i wasnt supposed to leave"

he said, but after some couple of years, the ban was lifted, not quite long, he was charged another crime in lagos nig... which am not sharing today!

Burna Boy Spents No Day Without Burning:

I mean round a clock, this guy spend no dayu without smoking cannabis, every single day of his life, he spends smoking.. thats shocking! he keeps burning the weed..

He says:- "My source of inspiration is smoking, smoking is life!"

for me, am still calculating how much this celebrity spends smoking for a whole year! i mean this is quite shocking..

Burna Boy Harassed A Female In Ph:

Quite shocking my dear, not a celebrity! this guy was found in silverbird cinemas couple years back, because of hes dirty lifestyle, he slapped , insulted and poured an attendant drink in a crowed, according to reports, he was arrested after the incident... Burna boy is very prone to violent tempers and as such, he is really different from cool and simley faced dude we see on Tv, he might be very dangerous when angry!

You've known little about Damini Ogulu, aka Burnaboy, Thanks for your time! you can share your thoughts and views at the comment box below!!!

*Winks*
http://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/3-shocking-things-about-damini-ogulu.html

1 Share

Re: 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy by Lloydthesaint: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
One thing we have in common I also burn round the clock .....
Like if you with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy by 9cmedia: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
seriously!!
dear becareful

(1) (Reply)

Michael From TV Show '90 Days Fiance' Visits Davido At His Home / Actress Efia Odo Shares Jaw-dropping Photos / Many Times 92 Year Old Queen Elizabeth Has Been Spotted Behind The Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.