Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career (1081 Views)

Serena Williams Begins Her Last Tournament; US Open With A Win / Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career by Newsmania: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dwayne Johnson’s daughter Simone is set to take her father’s place in the wrestling world as she begins her journey into the WWE.

The 17-year-old is said to have commenced training to emulate the success of her father ‘The Rock’ in the rings.

Simone is hoping to become one of company’s first fourth-generation talents.

The American high school pupil has commenced training on a part-time basis at the WWE Performance Center in a bid to realise his dreams.

Ex-WWE announcer Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast, Zelina Vega talked about becoming close with Simone.

Vega, real name Thea Trinidad, said Simone gave her the ultimate compliment following a shoot at The Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old recalled how Simone told her: “I knew I wanted to start wrestling for sure where I saw you at Raw doing the movie.”

The 10-time world champion turned Hollywood megastar’s eldest child said: “It’s a sport that is unlike anything else in the world.

“There’s just a certain amount of passion that every move and match requires, and that’s so admirable. It’s definitely something I’ve thought about and want to pursue.”

The Golden Globes teen ambassador also appeared to rule out acting – at least for now – repeating: “I want to pursue wrestling.”

Simone, who aims to complete a business degree at college, regularly attends major WWE events, often with her grandmother, Ata Johnson.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dwaine-the-rock-johnsons-daughter-simone-begins-wrestling-career/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career by sirusX(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
See family business.....oya give am Ronda Rousey make she go carry change of career form

1 Like

Re: WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career by okwabayi(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2018
I don’t believe this news. Na to check up wrestling blogs confirm first before I comment properly.
Re: WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career by Kalapizim(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2018
sirusX:
See family business.....oya give am Ronda Rousey make she go carry change of career form
this girl is brutal mehn.
Re: WWE "The Rock's" Daughter, Simeon Begins Her Wrestling Career by adedayoa2(f): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018
sirusX:
you wan kill her, too early na. Waiting for Rousey and Asuka or Charlotte Flair.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace 4-3 – Highlights & Goals (download Video) / The 50 Greatest Player Of All Time Have Been Ranked ; Ronaldo, Messi, Pele / Ex-german Star Hamann Labels Ronaldo A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.