Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? (13730 Views)

Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / J Martins Vs Flavour: Who Sings Better? / Plantation Boiz ? Who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by Tatase(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2010
Ok so for the past 2-3 days, a song I heard on radio (shout out to my fave Wazobia FM!) has been stuck in my head, but I don't know who sings it or what it's called. I don't think it's a new song because it sounds somewhat familiar. The thing is I only remember 2 actual sentences/lyrics from the song. And nobody I've asked seems to know what I'm talking about. I've googled the lyrics but can't find anything so. . . here I am asking this dumb question here.

It's song by (a) male artist(s). It's a catchy dancehall-ish song so I imagine it must be at least somewhat popular. The lyrics I remember are:

"I feel like I'm flying over the moon" X2

and

"The way you dance all over me, the way you dance all over me, dey make me kolo e"

Please tell me what this song is if you know it, because it's driving me (and the people around me) crazy because I keep humming it and I don't know what it is!
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by gaskinachi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
dr sid-over the moon
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by hermosa(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
lol
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by Tatase(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2010
gaskinachi:

dr sid-over the moon

That's the one!!!!!!!!!! I checked on YouTube! Haaaaaaah! Now I can have peace! Thanks soooooooo much!!

hermosa:

lol

I know! lol
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by mnafik: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2014
..I too heard a mixtape of nigerian songs and there was one that i liked en i don knw the artist neither the song.it goes like this at the chorus: ..make d dancea ah aha ma brother ma sister know the dance ah aah..
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by mnafik: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2014
..I too heard a mixtape of nigerian songs and there was one that i liked en i don knw the artist (male) neither the song.it goes like this at the chorus: ..make d dancea ah aha ma brother ma sister know the dance ah aah..

Any1 who knws it plz assist
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by lumeviewscom: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2014
mnafik: ..I too heard a mixtape of nigerian songs and there was one that i liked en i don knw the artist (male) neither the song.it goes like this at the chorus: ..make d dancea ah aha ma brother ma sister know the dance ah aah..

Any1 who knws it plz assist

You need to do better than that. There are a thousand Nigerian songs with these same lyrics in the hook.

You also didn't state if it's by a male artiste or female. Help yourself if you want us to help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by Kyesha(f): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi guys please help me with the name of this song. its a male musician
https://www.nairaland.com/2570837/need-get-name-song
Re: Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? by 9inches(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
I also need help with this song, somebody pls. Sung by a male artiste. It not a party song (sounds like R&B) but very soulful.

'Olegan oo olegan oo olegan... omoge j'olegan fe

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Ayaka Ozubulu DJ Mix / VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi / A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.