Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence (449 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence by hemmanuelle(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Falling in love, sometimes, could be beyond one's control. It could be the best feeling ever. Unfortunately, many a girl fall into the wrong hands thereby marrying wrongly. While some fall for the money, others fall for looks. Some even fall for mere pictures. This has proven overtime to be the wrong way to fall into a relationship with a total stranger. Some girls notice his true attitude in time and move on while some believe he will change, thereby sticking with him.

After marriage, the true character raises its ugly head. Of course, it's rather too late to go back.The husband becomes a thorn in her flesh, turning her into a punching bag. Amazingly, she'd still stick around telling everyone she loves him that way.

Here is Asisat, whose husband left many Nike logo all over her body. I have heard of such barbaric act but for the first time, I was a witness. According to her, she still loves him and will always stand by him. Hmmm... I'm speechless myself.

If you were Asisat, what would you do shocked smiley embarassed

Re: Domestic Violence by yvelchstores(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
You just did a write up and attached a random pic to go with it.
Re: Domestic Violence by hemmanuelle(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yea... The message is more important than the pic. I wasn't authorized to post the real pic.

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Government Assist The Disabled In Our Midst / Adorable Photo Of Four Generation / What You Need To Know About IVF (in Vitro Fertilization)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.