Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (59057 Views)

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by GeniusVincent(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shameless attention seeking whores everywhere. sad angry kiss

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by 93Miles: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that this UK deportee addresses somebody as a thing.
I believe that Bobrisky poor communication skills in English contributed to his deportation.

... her...

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Missonas(f): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
What is really happening to people generally??
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by mrdna(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nina is not a thing Bobrisky is a thing. Genderless idiot calling such a beautiful girl a thing is unacceptable. The four people I hate in this country are Bobrisky, Buhari, Lai Mohammed and Daddy Freeze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Ken4agent(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
How come still intact??

Anyway check my signature
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by HomeOfMe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
gistfever:
Ex-BBNaija House mates, Nina has replied Bobrisky after shading her.

See full details below:

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaija-nina-fires-back-at-bobrisky.html

Peas in a pod,two of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Benwems(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol grin things fall apart for nina. Negative vibes fall on her.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by madgoat(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bobrisky kiss kiss
I just love the dude/babe
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Lasticle(f): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Temptee101(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
This girl is dumber than i thought. See reply, from the way she sounded, one can easily see she has already conceded defeat. Her words are completely laced with fear

3 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by RexTramadol1: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Waheva rocks their boat!
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Hoodbilonia: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
thread for homos
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Diso60090(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
charliboy654:

They are useless, if e pain u, use ur head nack wall.

Lol you very funny you made my night

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Hoodbilonia: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
guy use rope na.5m u neva pick
2m u neva see...dey create acct everyday till u run mad
newsured101:
Congratulations to all Subcribers, Tomorrows games will be available by 8:30am
call or whatsapp if interested
view image for your delight.....
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by elmodee7(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
deport the gay phone to him.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by goaldynboy: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
A thing like Bob whatever is calling a person a "thing" as if he/she is better!

Is there no way we can deport this Bob whatever to Afghanistan (just the way he was deported from UK airport? His nuisance is getting out of hand!!

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by innocential3032(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nina or bobrisky e no concern me buh tinubu and ambode issue is wat dat matter to me rght now
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Gerald620: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nwodosis:

Since you are useful, what are you searching for in the topic of useless and irrelevant people?
I swear u no get sense
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by staytravel: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
In 10 years, Bobrisky is going to regret bleaching lol.
Bleach knows how to finish a person's skin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by daxon001(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
and the painful tin b say foolish topics like did na dem dey get traffic pass undecided
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by CARLOSZ: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bobrisky my guy has fired back grin

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Ferdinandu(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2018
lathrowinger:
This guy like that babe. Later some will come and tell us that boby is a gay. Na lie. If that babe open now. Case Close
Being a cross dresser doesn't mean you are Gay.A great no of cross dressers are straight.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by crownson(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by oskaaay(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2018
okay..watching the episode grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by PanickMode(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Born bastardzz! fxxing Bastardzz undecided
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Abatemtem(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2018
CARLOSZ:
Bobrisky my guy has fired back grin

How is 700,000 equal to a quarter of a million nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Cyriloha(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1 this is Airforce2 reporting please what are you saying what has Nina done wrong here?
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Hopefornigeria: 2:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.