Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? (798 Views)

Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Olorun / Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Ami Ororo Yan / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by Primate7: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN, CHAPTER 14 VERSES 4-6
SAYS:
4.And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way."
5. Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going; so how can we know the way? "
6. Jesus said to him, "*I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Culled from Amplified Holy Bible - Large Print
(12/09/208)
TANI JESU NSE?
JESU NI ONA, ATI OTITO ATI IYE.
IHINRERE TI JOHANNU, ORI IKERINLA, ESE KERIN TITI DE ESE KEFA SO WIPE:
4.Enyin si mo ibi ti emi gbe nlo, e si mo ona na.
5. Tomasi wi fun u pe,Oluwa, a ko mo ibiti o gbe nlo; a o ha ti se mo ona na?
6. Jesu wi fun u pe, Emi li ona, ati otito, ati iye: ko si enikeni ti o le wa sodo Baba, bikose nipase mi.
LATI INU BIBELI MIMO
(12/09/2018)
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by sonmvayina(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
A character created by the Romans as an insult to the almighty creator of heaven and earth...
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by emxglas: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2018
sonmvayina:
A character created by the Romans as an insult to the almighty creator of heaven and earth...

Sonmvayina, you seem to be all out to condemn the Christian Faith. You vent so much anger and emotions against the Christians and the Christ... What exactly is the source of this reactions, it is very clear somebody must have sowed a seed in your innocent heart and its now growing beyond your control.... Pls take a deep breath, sit back and think a little bit...
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
sonmvayina:

Well done O.p

@ sonmvayina, the Romans created the character with the help of the Jews abi ?

OK. We have heard you.

Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life and that of my family..

You can't do anything about that.
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by sonmvayina(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Well done O.p

OK. We have heard you.

The jews have got nothing to do with it, they have their Tanakh.. Which the Romans /Christian stole and called the old testament and added their fabricated tale of a God man at the end of it..

The jews knows too well that God is not a man or human being and does not change his mind.. Allegorically speaking..
The messiah they where waiting for is a normal man like them, from the root of David.. Jesus is not from anywhere as the story says he has no father and Mary is from the tribe of levi
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by sonmvayina(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
emxglas:

Sonmvayina, you seem to be all out to condemn the Christian Faith. You vent so much anger and emotions against the Christians and the Christ... What exactly is the source of this reactions, it is very clear somebody must have sowed a seed in your innocent heart and its now growing beyond your control.... Pls take a deep breath, sit back and think a little bit...
Noooo, it is all a big lie... To deceive people and make mockery of God.. The new convenant is a convenant of everlasting peace not death for sin..

Christianity is a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator of all.. As long as we are mocking God, he will not bless or heal our land.. He will continue to punish us with bad leaders who don't care about us...
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
sonmvayina:

The jews have got nothing to do with it, they have their Tanakh.. Which the Romans /Christian stole and called the old testament and added their fabricated tale of a God man at the end of it..

The jews knows too well that God is not a man or human being and does not change his mind.. Allegorically speaking..
The messiah they where waiting for is a normal man like them, from the root of David.. Jesus is not from anywhere as the story says he has no father and Mary is from the tribe of levi

OK. You know enough already.
Continue with what you know. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by sonmvayina(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Well done O.p

OK. We have heard you.

I can't do anything about it.. But just know you are part of the reason God is punishing us in this country, because of your idolatry.. As you are worshipping a God created in the image of a man... Rather than worship the creator...

God has not blessed or healed our land.. Cos of that reason.. Just have that in your conscience..
Re: Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
sonmvayina:

I can't do anything about it.. But just know you are part of the reason God is punishing us in this country, because of your idolatry.. As you are worshipping a God created in the image of a man... Rather than worship the creator...

God has not blessed or healed our land.. Cos of that reason.. Just have that in your conscience..

OK.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) / Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth / [download] True God – Eezee Tee Ft. Mercy Chinwo, Judikay, Israel Dammy, Chizee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.