Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say (823 Views)

Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say by sportblitzz: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dave Mussard is the goalkeeper for the Seychelles, a small archipelago of islands to the north of Madagascar that has more giant tortoises than people. Two years ago he stopped working as a cake maker at the Hotel Patatran to become chauffeur for the president for his team Le Passe football club.

He hit fame on social media after the Africa Cup of Nations game with Nigeria, for his bulky frame.

Did you see the impact of images of you against Nigeria?
Yes I saw it on the television and the Internet

How did you feel?
It is a chance for the world to see us play and show our abilities against some of the most talented players in Africa.

What does it mean for you to play in goal for Seychelles?
I am very happy, I don’t care what people say. It is an honour for me to defend my country. It was great to play against big names like Musa. I felt under pressure but it was a great chance, I wanted to show the fans how well I can play.

When did you start playing football?
When I was young, eight years old at school. In 2013 they called me for the first time to play for the national team and in 2018 they called me up again. My club is Le Passe Football Club who have been league champions four times.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/12/dave-mussard-seychelles-goalkeeper-i-dont-care-what-people-say/#ixzz5QuRsnlMp

1 Like

Re: Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
He is better than courtois
Re: Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say by Kalapizim(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2018
I like you jare, don't worry we will be more nicer when you come to a proper grass turf.
you go lose weight that day Asweqrugad

(1) (Reply)

My Village People Why / Nemanja Matic Reveals Who Caused Jose Mourinho’s Sack From Man United / Flamengo Women's Team Beat Gremio 56-0! Watch All 56 GOALS In 82 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.