Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy (830 Views)

Is This Pregnancy For Me? / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / Please, Help Guest How Many Months Is This Pregnancy(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello health professionals,

My guy's girlfriend is about two weeks pregnant. And they are not ready to keep the baby..Both are students, still hustling.

Kindly help with any information or link to a qualified nurse/ or health professional that can help terminate the pregnancy.

The person in question is in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Olalan(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Why not advice them not to terminate it, true people will talk, they will feel the heat and the responsibility might be choking but the best thing to do is keep the baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Olalan:
Why not advice them not to terminate it, true people will talk, they will feel the heat and the responsibility might be choking but the best thing to do is keep the baby.
Read the message again. They don't wanna keep it. I have tried to change their mind, but the decision remain the same.

Kindly help with any good info.

Thank you
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by BrokenCock: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
peerless0012:

Read the message again. They don't wanna keep it. I have tried to change their mind, but the decision remain the same.

Kindly help with any good info.

Thank you
then allow them na, im sure its you sef. U better carry the responsibility cos wen u were flinging legs u didnt find NL

3 Likes

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
then allow them na, im sure its you sef. U better carry the responsibility cos wen u were flinging legs u didnt find NL

Will you shut the f**k.. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why can't you just shut up:

You don't go around and say what you don't know. Nobody needs your judgement or advice. Just stick to the point of this thread

Thank you.
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by BrokenCock: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
peerless0012:

Will you shut the f**k.. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why can't you just shut up:

You don't go around and say what you don't know. Nobody needs your judgement or advice. Just stick to the point of this thread

Thank you.

u don gv person bele wan run cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by uchman(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
u don gv person bele wan run cheesy

No be small "wan run"

We will never support abortion or killing of innocent babies on Nairaland!

Never!!

No advise for you...

Better run on time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
uchman:

No be small "wan run"

Never!!

No advise for you...

Better run on time!!!

����:... Not me ooo..
But then, they have made their decision now:
Waiting come be your own now...
If you don't have what they requested, it would b kind of you not to comment at all.
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Iamicekid(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Bro go google and search what you want there u go see am.. be safe next time tell you or ur friend to buy postionor 2 give whenever they Have unprotected sex so that things like this won’t repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by diamondc(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2018
I still wonder how u noticed two weeks pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by BrokenCock: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2018
uchman:

No be small "wan run"

Never!!

No advise for you...

Better run on time!!!
peerless0012 is a stingy guy looking to fyiork for free
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
peerless0012 is a stingy guy looking to fyiork for free

Would you leave my thread now, and stop running around like a mad dog.
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Don't plead with them not to abort it.They are old enough to make their decisions.They know the way to many hospitals just as they know the way to their private parts.

And I plead with people TTC not to be desperate.Don't contact the Op to give you the contacts of the couple so as to make a deal with them and get the child.It will backfire.Instead,go to a good fertility clinic.You can either use your dh semen and your eggs,dh semen and donor eggs,donor semen and your eggs or donor semen and donor eggs.
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by BrokenCock: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
peerless0012:

Would you leave my thread now, and stop running around like a mad dog.
u r a fraud
Re: Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
uchman:

No be small "wan run"

Never!!

No advise for you...

Better run on time!!!

����:... Not me ooo..
But then, they have made their decision now:
Waiting come be your own now...
If you don't have what they requested, it would b kind of you not to comment at all.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Get The Remedy For Various Eye Defects Naturally / Biography Of Dr. Gambo Aliyu: The New NACA DG (with Photo) / Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.