Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" (1982 Views)

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / Cool Things The Tecno Camon Cm Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by pcwizzy: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Gadgetcore
Except you've got been residing beneath a rock for the past few hours, that today changed into a big day for Apple. The organization announced the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, three new devices that appearance plenty like last 12 months's iPhone X (from the the front, as a minimum).
Huawei did not take lengthy to respond, cheekily thanking Apple "for preserving matters the equal" thru its legit Twitter account.
manifestly, what the chinese employer is implying right here is that its upcoming Mate 20 and Mate 20 pro smartphones will be a notch above Apple's today's and best. In fact, you ought to anticipate Huawei's next flagships to move "past consistency", "beyond horizon", or even "past intelligence", anything any of those things might also mean.

Thank you for keeping things the same. See you in London. 16.10.18 #HigherIntelligence #HUAWEIMate20
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) September 12, 2018

it's in fact a brand new teaser for the Mate 20 and Mate 20 pro's unveiling event taking vicinity on October sixteen in London, disguised as a trolling maneuver in opposition to Apple.
each Mate 20 variations have to include the Kirin 980 chipset on the helm, that is constructed on a 7nm procedure much like Apple's A12 Bionic that may be determined in its new products. The Mate 20 pro could have a curved display screen and a widespread notch (now not not like the brand new iPhones), which homes a three-D face scanner in step with past rumors.

alternatively, the vanilla Mate 20 will go together with a 'waterdrop' notch and no such advanced face unlocking tech. Its show panel need to also be lower-res than that of its seasoned sibling - 1080x2244 vs. 1440x3120. each phones ought to get a rectangular arrangement at the returned housing a triple camera gadget with specs probable shared with the array at the P20 seasoned.

SOURCE: https://www.gadgetcore.net/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Las Las na to make and receive call.

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by pcwizzy: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
eosigwe:

grin grin grin but they are still certain specs we need in phones

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by BanevsJoker(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
OP did you type this in English, or did you translate from a Chinese website?

8 Likes

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by MobileGees: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
BanevsJoker:
OP did you type this in English, or did you translate from a Chinese website?

Na article rewriter him use grin grin

my brother, stop the act before it totally tarnish your beloved blog, I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by devlishGINGER(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is very funny but iPhone will always remain a top brand

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
if hauwai like they should put heaven on their phone people wont buy, although iphone is very expensive, it will still sell out more than hauwai in 10 folds... as for me i just can't use android anymore...Android has a very special feature, that is: Hanging..... followed buy unnecessary consumption of space... if you have EsFile explorer you would know what am talking about...open your esfile explorer and dont be surprised to see a folder name as "e too strong" am just assuming..... and mind you such folder is automatically created by the silly android maybe after you view someone whatsapp story or twitter video...you get...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by nathdim: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pascalville:
if hauwai like they should put heaven on their phone people wont buy, although iphone is very expensive, it will still sell out more than hauwai in 10 folds... as for me i just can use android anymore...Android has a very special feature, that is: Hanging..... followed buy unnecessary consumption of space... if you have EsFile explorer you would know what am talking about...open your esfile explorer and dont be surprised to see a folder name as "e too strong" am just assuming..... and mind you such folder is automatically created by the silly android maybe after you view someone whatsapp story or twitter video...you get...
go try the Huawei mate 10 you will now android pass android
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by teewhydope(m): 12:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Pascalville:
if hauwai like they should put heaven on their phone people wont buy, although iphone is very expensive, it will still sell out more than hauwai in 10 folds... as for me i just can use android anymore...Android has a very special feature, that is: Hanging..... followed buy unnecessary consumption of space... if you have EsFile explorer you would know what am talking about...open your esfile explorer and dont be surprised to see a folder name as "e too strong" am just assuming..... and mind you such folder is automatically created by the silly android maybe after you view someone whatsapp story or twitter video...you get...

lol ignorance. the "estrongs" folder is the es file explorer recycle bin, just delete the folder and turn the option off in es file ex settings.
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by Khd95(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2018
eosigwe:
nd cha che too cool

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by DBossNG(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
We'll see

Click on my signature, follow the instructions and get free MTN data
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple, Thanking It "For Keeping Things The Same" by Mustiboy(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2018
I almost had brain tumor reading op's write-up. thank God I scaled through.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Phone Btw 25k To 30k / Help Pls!!. Can I Unlock This ZTE Mifi To Support Glo 4g? / Certificate Error. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.