Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? (2218 Views)

For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by benodihe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
Please can anyone in the house tell me how much it will cost me to ship Mercedes 190E and Mercedes ML350 to Nigeria? I heard that Nigeria banned any car older than 10 years, how do I go about the Mercedes 190E because my father wants it and he refuse to accept any other car? Can someone who is in Germany( preferable Hamburg) advise me on how to go about it, because I live in Russia and only visit Germany occasionally! You can contact me on my email benodihe@yahoo.com if you want. Thanks!!
Re: How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
You could still ship that 190 to Nigeria,the cars come out from the port ,you will be charged .you have to call an agent from germany and have an idea of the price.shipping to contonu i remember when i asked for a jeep cherokee is was 390euro.check with them.
Re: How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by benodihe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
You could still ship that 190 to Nigeria,the cars come out from the port ,you will be charged .you have to call an agent from germany and have an idea of the price.shipping to contonu i remember when i asked for a jeep cherokee is was 390euro.check with them.

Do you know any agent in Germany that can help me in shipment, arrangements and the price? I would appreciate it.
Re: How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Its on my old phone,i dont have it with me,but try and get the ones in hamburg,it is the place of shipment ,so it will be cheap from there.but maybe i could get you the webpages if i ask my friend.but check www.mobile.de first and check yourself
Re: How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by benodihe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
Its on my old phone,i dont have it with me,but try and get the ones in hamburg,it is the place of shipment ,so it will be cheap from there.but maybe i could get you the webpages if i ask my friend.but check www.mobile.de first and check yourself

I do not know any one in Hamburg because I do not live in Germany; I live in Russia. I will wait for the webpage from you, I only need the agent to help me with shipment to Nigeria and the cost of the shipment. Thank you so much for your help!
Re: How Much Is The Shiping Cost Of Mercedes 190e And Ml350 From Germany To Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
benodihe:

Please can anyone in the house tell me how much it will cost me to ship Mercedes 190E and Mercedes ML350 to Nigeria? I heard that Nigeria banned any car older than 10 years, how do I go about the Mercedes 190E because my father wants it and he refuse to accept any other car? Can someone who is in Germany( preferable Hamburg) advise me on how to go about it, because I live in Russia and only visit Germany occasionally! You can contact me on my email benodihe@yahoo.com if you want. Thanks!!

Contact Steve, nice2bsteven@gmail.com he should be able to help you out asper shipping.
I am clearing agent in Lagos, i can help you do the clearing at Tin can port.

You can reach me at adexfem@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

A Tokunboh, Dodge Cavana Space-bus 99' Model 700k Pix Attached / Mitsubishi Colt Glxi For Sale (N350K) / Registered 2004 Honda Civic For 500k With Pics Call 08169076293,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.