Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) (93271 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Cultists / Top10 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Cultists / 10 Nigerian Artists That Got Lost After One Hit (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by Meloshi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2018

In this exclusive report, we shortlist top Nigerian musician that belongs to secret cults. Davido, Wizkid, Kizz Dadiel, Burna Boy and many others features in our special report.

This is becoming a trend among our celebrities, and they can be seeing flaunting it everywhere and even go as far as providing funds and security for the cult group.

Firstly, I have to pay special regards to Nigerian Artistes and actors who are proud of the various cult group or fraternities they belong openly, the likes of Davido who is a blackaxe member, wizkid who is an Eiye, flavour who is an axeman, NOLLYWOOD actors Zubby and Emeka Ike, Flavour, and 9ice who is a vocal Eiye man.

And to those who suffered untimely death in the hands of cult members recently, not forgetting the retaliatory killings same day by cultists, cultism however is like pregnancy it can’t be hidden forever.

I have been following the issue of Nigerian musicians and actors that are cultists or maybe allegedly. Their attacks with the exception of armed robbery cases. The death of a Nigerian musician recently, urged me to spit the little I have known.

Now here is my latest findings and revelation!

*Everyone knows who we refer to as a legend in the Nigerian music of our generation, recall; 2baba got shot about twice back when his hit single was trending all over Africa, investigations revealed back then through the help of close sources and how he dresses that he is a blockaxe member. I guess it was after too many threats that he stopped using the slogan “Nothing dey happen”.

*Next; Nigeria’s most talented rapper well respected is known to be a member of the Buccaneers Confraternity (Is olamide a buccaneer? You just got your answer).

*The next musician is a popular indigenous singer, he is my favourite; I cant do without listening to his proverbial Yoruba lyrics, a single parent. I would describe him as a gentle perfect man. But the only but about him here is that he is listed among these ones. He chose to associate with the Supreme Eiye Confraternity (Is 9ice an Eiye cult member? You just got your answer).

*Next on my list, is a young handsome chairman of a record company. Fair in complexion and always has something to cover his head with either a cap or hat. He also flows with the blue beret league (Is Banky W an Eiye Confraternity member? I think you just got your reply).

*A Tall Big Igbo indigenous rapper from south east, who is known to be one of naijas foremost rapper, is also a member of the red beret cult (Is Nigga Raw a member of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity? You just got your answer).

*Also, on the Confraternity list is, is an Igbo gyration singer, Actor turned politician. (Is tony one week a member of the fraternity? You just got your answer)

*The truth is, the most active members of these groups are DAVIDO who is a blackaxe member (Aye), Burnaboy who is also a blackaxe member, 9ice and Wizkid who is an Eiye cult member

Source:-- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/09/top-10-nigerian-artists-that-are.html?m=1
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by jos945(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
dem say dem say
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by olayinks007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=71161333][/quote]

Nice write up. And u d writer whc one u belong oo.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
stop putting them in harms way.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by collins88(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
MAN pikin must enter House eventually
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) by OmoBaale1(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2020
olayinks007:

Nice write up. And u d writer whc one u belong oo.
ABEG HELP ME ASK HIM O

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.