Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar (8367 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by CGKing(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
Damn! Shes fantastic! How come i never knew her? She shouldnt get married yet now, she s about to make the biggest mistake of my life. lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by 0hsisi: 2:05am On Jul 10, 2010
Bolarge:

Human papillomavirus grin

ROFL
HPV-16
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by lemmycop: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
My brother is inlove with you but am happy for you though
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by B42B1: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
at last d most beautiful girl in naiga, is getting married, wooooooooooo congrate smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by philip0906(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2010
y is every body screaming about her boobs?those things r being suspended in mid air not by force of gravity,but by some man made bras. . .d thing has fallen like d twain towers came down on sept. 11. . .as for her backside,i can't imagine d different maps dat wuld be drawn on it. . .
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by clemcykul(f): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
blatant undefaced lies!
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by andylegend: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
hmmmm, oboy, d husband go suck booby tire, no need of buying milk again, as for the unborn children, they go get teeth quick quick as soon as they suck that watermellon. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by aproco(f): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2010
i no say she go respect God for altar. abi she want make holy spirit take her do yeye?
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2010
BIG UPS TO YOU MERCI! Congratulations madre!

Women complain because they DON'T have and men complain because they CAN'T have! let them talk!
Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by ochungal(f): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

BIG UPS TO YOU MERCI! Congratulations madre!

Women complain because they DON'T have and men complain because they CAN'T have! let them talk!

I LOVE M.J. too. Congrats! However, I hope she stop wearing those syntheic weaves/wigs. Other than that, the girl is fierce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Joselyn Dumas Flaunt Voluptuous Curves On Alexander Mcqueen Skirt / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife / Jeez!!! Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.