Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Mega Opportunity In Kaduna.4 Estate Project In Nnpc Area Sabontasha - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mega Opportunity In Kaduna.4 Estate Project In Nnpc Area Sabontasha (1051 Views)

Plot Of Land For Sale At NNPC Area Apata Ibadan / The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Femi Okunnu Phase 4 Estate Lekki @ 33m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mega Opportunity In Kaduna.4 Estate Project In Nnpc Area Sabontasha by Id5: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
hello Niaralanders.
Its another great opportunity for investors around NIGERIA to know that for the 1st time individual estate plots is been offered for sell not to government bodies to buy but to private developers to look into and seize the opportunity to invest while it is still available.
Kaduna has not really been exposed to structures like this that's not to say that governments and private companies have not done things like this b4, but having blocks of flats to leasing, rent or sell is not something kaduna pple have really been offered b4 now. so with the trends of development and in views of the proposed MEGA city this simply is a great opportunity for investors.   

The land is located just after NNPC staff quarters b4 timber shade.along kachia road. Sabon. Kaduna

4hecter land selling for 85million asking price.

This area i bet u is one of the safest locations around Kaduna.
for more information contact me on the following lines.
or write me on prospectiveviews@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Magodo Gra-kayode Taiwo Street (land+buildind) / Need Any Apartment In Victoria Island. Call Now 07042967856. / Did Anyone See This Collapsed Buildind On Oba Akran Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.