Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Career Change Into Nursing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Change Into Nursing (494 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Change Into Nursing by Adex921(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
pls, already have a first degree BT still want to purse my nursing career...now I applied for direct entry into nursing and also into a school of nursing,fortunately I just got an admission into the school of nursing while the direct entry is still under processing,...please advice on which to go for
Re: Career Change Into Nursing by Jabarzee(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
If the direct entry works out.. Go for it..
Re: Career Change Into Nursing by Adex921(f): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Jabarzee:
If the direct entry works out.. Go for it..
Thanks, also wish to go for the direct entry but the confusion now is that the school of nursing resumption is early next month,do I go ahed with that so as not to forfeit the admission and loose on both sides as the direct entry is still under processing but will also be out next month,just that it might be after the school of nursing resumption, my major concern is the wastage of money if at all the direct entry works out...kindly advice pls,
Re: Career Change Into Nursing by Jabarzee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adex921:

Thanks, also wish to go for the direct entry but the confusion now is that the school of nursing resumption is early next month,do I go ahed with that so as not to forfeit the admission and loose on both sides as the direct entry is still under processing but will also be out next month,just that it might be after the school of nursing resumption, my major concern is the wastage of money if at all the direct entry works out...kindly advice pls,

You can resume for the school of nursing.. While you wait for the direct entry

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Global Shine Link Recruitment 2018 / FREE Digital Marketing Training / African Changemakers Fellowship Program 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.