Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (61551 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by chris31(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
B3sty:
Why would a sane Man, infact a Law enforcement agent lay his filthy hands on a woman? Who has the address of the Policeman lemme go and teach him a lesson he won't forget in a Hurry...I'm in 9ja anyway.
Guy point of correction
Why will insane man lay his hand on a pregnant woman or nursing mother apart from these two i go beat sense into her any day if she warrant it
Every man suppose to have does & don't if u want to live long otherwise woman go use u play bet
Nonsense
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Franzinni: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga stop quoting trash
A government policy will cripple u
I have seen an Italian who fought the civil war for Nigeria
Made money
He came back after IBB took over
Change his money to naira
He woke up one day and IBB has devalued the naira
And that's how he went from being on top to struggling
He died on top of okada on his way to the hospital because of malaria
He couldn't afford common malaria treatment.
This was my friend's father
So all this ur quotes are for people who know nothing about economic policies
you are what you know...
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know buhari is a lifeless man

This, your comment sef is lifeless. Lol
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by tiredoflife(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Franzinni:
you are what you know...

Smh...
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Franzinni: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
tiredoflife:

Smh...
it's a normal human behavior
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Charly68: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
European police are very civilized and well cultured,they won't beat her if she did not fumble seriously . Our girls are noisome and troublesome in Italy . Very uncultured .

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by altereg0: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pocket money....sharrrrap. You walka from your country go another man land dey find easy entitlements.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by finesthaykay(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just wait I will comment on this,same time next year.

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by ufuosman(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Problem
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hate cops.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by elmodee7(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know buhari is a lifeless man

ur stupidity is perfect

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by elmodee7(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2018
people of the flat.

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by kayalla(f): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2018
chloride6:
You say?

Refugee allowance?

na the part wey catch my attention o. meanwhile in Nigeria people no see salary
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerian bloggers and sensationalism . Where is the video or pictures showing the beating . Some fools are already crying racism . Nonsense .
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by popsyleo1: 4:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Did Italian government beg you to come to their country, did you even give them money to keep for you. If they give you money it is because they are kind. It is not by force. If you die there, you are on your own. Don't say it as if it is a must that they will give you money. Italy also have economic issues. If you are tired of the camp just depart from the camp. I did my MSc in Rome, Italy and to be sincere our youths are taking unnecessary risk.
IItaly is even kind comparing other Schengen States
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Ilajeboy(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Fhowe:
omo ye mi ko ti a
grin
Fhowe:
omo ye mi ko ti a

Lol wetin I go use reply sef
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by dederocs(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2018
These people dey disgrace Nigeria...plus if you wan travel, travel well, or remain in the village.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by dubbiskelly(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2018
African illegal migrants are a joke. They are making demands for a country to pay them what their home nations couldn’t do for them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by valirex: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Na dem dem edo girls afonjas cousin fellow descendants of oduduwa the fallen demon ....disgracing us everywhere grin

You be goat na so no problem we understand your stupidity
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by valirex: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Gkemz:
All these edo girls that engage themselves into prostitution and in the process some get impregnated.

Do you read properly at all?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by valirex: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Rexnegro:
e sure me say she's from Edo state. any bet ?

Go buy sense

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Hoodbilonia: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2018
sars don enter italy
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by sayisayi(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Better to get beaten in Italy than shot in Naija...

#onlyliveonce

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by delishpot: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Imagine coming back from work and someone broke into your house. As if that's not enough, this person has the effrontery to complain that the food and money you gave her (out of pity, no obligations) is not enough.

What will you do? I feel sorry for Italy.

/

Logically its like someone enters your house claiming there is fire in his own house. You now say ok. Stay in this room, dont leave, dont work and dont do anything that a full member of this household can freely do. I will be bringing food and water and I give you small pocket money to buy things if you need. Then you dont do as promised. Why not then send the person away to go look elsewhere for refuge?
What Italian govt should have done is to send them back home. Kick them out of italy and dust their hands. Let them come and fight Bubu for the monthly stipends he promised unemployed Nigerians.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by delishpot: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga stop quoting trash
A government policy will cripple u
I have seen an Italian who fought the civil war for Nigeria
Made money
He came back after IBB took over
Change his money to naira
He woke up one day and IBB has devalued the naira
And that's how he went from being on top to struggling
He died on top of okada on his way to the hospital because of malaria
He couldn't afford common malaria treatment.
This was my friend's father
So all this ur quotes are for people who know nothing about economic policies

My brother e tire me. But bad as e bad Nigerians are still giving us a bad reputaion abroad. The bad ones are just overshadowing the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by aigbeedo(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Na dem dem edo girls afonjas cousin fellow descendants of oduduwa the fallen demon ....disgracing us everywhere grin
JUST AS YOUR STRANGE NAME DREAMZZ MAY ALL YOUR DESCENDANTS AND EXISTING FAMILY DIE IN THIER SLEEP WHILE THEY DREAMZ OF BIENG IN HELL.. ASHOLE
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
aigbeedo:
JUST AS YOUR STRANGE NAME DREAMZZ MAY ALL YOUR DESCENDANTS AND EXISTING FAMILY DIE IN THIER SLEEP WHILE THEY DREAMZ OF BIENG IN HELL.. ASHOLE
e pain am well well grin cheesy grin.....all ur sisters are prostitutes edo girls are a plague to this nation
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Ugosample(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
tolani4real:

Nigerians always mess up any given opportunities. We go abroad and start doing what we can't even do back home. 97% of Nigerians claiming asylum are based on lies still we don't respect ourselves in a foreign environment. Look at people crossing from US to Canada, Nigerians already mess that up too. I think our is that we believe we are too smart

true

is this our "I get sense" that messes things up for us
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by InvertedHammer: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
delishpot:

Logically its like someone enters your house claiming there is fire in his own house. You now say ok. Stay in this room, dont leave, dont work and dont do anything that a full member of this household can freely do. I will be bringing food and water and I give you small pocket money to buy things if you need. Then you dont do as promised. Why not then send the person away to go look elsewhere for refuge?
What Italian govt should have done is to send them back home. Kick them out of italy and dust their hands. Let them come and fight Bubu for the monthly stipends he promised unemployed Nigerians.
/
Ever heard " a beggar has no choice"? A promise is not an obligation. Nobody is entitled to freebies.

/
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by johnwell(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Your description is wow!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by delishpot: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Ever heard " a beggar has no choice"? A promise is not an obligation. Nobody is entitled to freebies.

/

Then kick them out. No be by force to offer wetin you nor fit give.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Gkemz: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
lielbree:

Shut your stupìd mouth up.

It mother is obviously an ashawo that's why you think everyone is. Not everyone is ur mother
Imbe, son of a bit**.. If my comment dey pain you go and hug transformer. Fvck off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.