Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World (507 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World by johntraffic: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lionheart is sure taking Genevieve to places as BBC has named her as the actress and director that has taken Nollywood to a world level. Remember, Lionheart was bought by Netflix and it is the first original film from Nigeria. The movie was shot last year May in Enugu and it has a lot of stars.

Re: BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World by Kingosytex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kudos to genevieve!!! keep winning
Re: BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
It can only be an Igbo Woman .

Genevieve gave Nollywood life in my opinion .
Re: BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gbam! Gennieve small girl with a big God
Re: BBC Named Genevieve Nnaji As The Person That Has Brought Nollywood To The World by Glorymax: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gennie a real Gem. Quiet and humble like her mother.
Keep waxing dear. Am proud of you and I know am not alone.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Man Cheats, Dump Him And Date His Father- Juliet Ibrahim / Tonto Dikeh reacts to Kokun’s suicidal post / Tonto Dikeh, Replies Man Pressuring Her To Return To Her Former Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.