Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. (2489 Views)

Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Where To Get Yummy Cakes And Pastries / Amazing Cakes And Pastries To Complete Your Special Occasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hello cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

My name is Itunuoluwa. I make Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment and satisfaction. If you are looking for someone to supply tasty Cupcakes to your office, please talk to me. Cupcakes go along well with tea for breakfast or with cold drinks for lunch. You can also serve Cupcakes and drinks to Clients who come to your office for business purposes. Kids also love tasty Cupcakes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I can supply you with Cupcakes that you can give to your kids to take to School. Why don't you talk to me or whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779? I will respond to you immediately and we can discuss what you want me to do for you. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I am based in Ikorodu, Lagos State. However, I can supply Cakes and Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. I look forward to taking your orders. Thanks for your Patronage.

People have responded well and have said good things about my Cakes and Cupcakes. Let me make your next Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, House Warming, Children's Birthday Cakes for you. You won't be disappointed with the quality of my Cakes. I can make Cakes for love feasts in Churches and for other events. Please Check out the pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes all through this thread, and please contact me. You can also email me: isotonwa@yahoo.com

Please Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love. Cheers.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Do you like Cakes? Do you want someone to supply you with delicious Cupcakes and Cakes? I make lovely affordable Cakes that you will love. You don't have to empty your pockets to get a Cake for your Child's birthday Party. I will make a good Cake for you. Making great Cakes is my Passion and you won't regret patronizing me. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Email me for a list of my prices for Cake Sizes smiley smiley smiley smiley. My Email is: isotonwa@yahoo.com

You can see pictures of two of the recent cakes I made below. Let Dream Slices Cakes make your Cake and Cupcakes for you. I look forward to hearing from you. THANKS.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hi, how is your day going? My name is Itunu. And I love making Cakes and Cupcakes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I want to make your next Cake for you and your Family and Children. People have told me my Cupcakes and Cakes taste really nice. I want you to experience the cool things that have been said about my Cakes. Are you a office worker? Are you an entrepreneur? Do you want Cupcakes delivered to your office? Yes, well creafted and tasty Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley. Cupcakes go well with Tea or Coffee in the Morning or with cold soft drinks in the afternoon. You will enjoy my Cupcakes when you order them from me.

I also make Birthday, Wedding, Graduation and other kinds of event Cakes. I will make them to your specification. Let me know the kind of event Cake you want and I will make your Special cake for you. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I promise to respond to your enquiries. Email me at: isotonwa@yahoo.com for a list of my event Cake prices.

Please check pictures of my Cakes which are everywhere on this thread. Thanks.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello, how are you today cool cool cool cool cool cool? My name is Itunu and I am still in the business of making Cakes for Birthdays, Weddings, Graduation Parties, Office Events, Love Feasts etc. I can make tasty and affordable Cakes for your next event. Please, let me make your next Cake for you. I can make Cakes of any Size and Flavour for you. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately and we can start work on your Cake. Please go through this thread to see Pictures of my Cakes. Thanks.

Dream Slices Cakes by Itunuoluwa.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Good Morning smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley How are you? How is work, your business and your family? How are you, My Brother? How are you, My Sister? cool cool cool cool. May God continue to bless you and your families. Amen. I am still in the business of making Cakes and Cupcakes. Do you want a Cake for your next event at a reasonable price? Do you want a tasty, well designed and well crafted Cake for your child's birthday party or your Wedding Anniversary? I can also make a Cake for Office and School Events. Why don't you let me make a Cake for you at an affordable price? People have spoken positively about my delicious Cakes and Cupcakes.

Have you tasted my Cupcakes? Cupcakes are great as Snacks and you can eat them with a cold bottle of Coke or Fanta in your hands. I can supply Cupcakes to your Office or to your home cool cool cool cool cool cool cool. Your children and family can also enjoy my Cupcakes. I can make Cupcakes for your Parties and Events. Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately and work can commence on your Cake and Cupcake order. Please scroll though this thread to see pictures of some of my Cakes. Thanks so much for your orders.

Dream Slices Cakes by Itunuoluwa.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, how is your day going cool cool cool cool cool cool? Thanks for the Calls and Whatsapp messages. For those who have ordered Cakes from me, thanks for your patronage. May the good lord continue to bless the work of your hands. I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes. It is my Passion to make tasty Cakes for people. As Christmas is approaching, I have started making Cakes and Cupcakes for the Yuletide Season. Are you looking for someone who can make affordable Cakes for your next event? Do you want a well crafted Cake for your child's birthday event? I can make a Cake that your child will feel proud to take pictures with smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Just tell me the design of Cake you want and I will make an exact replica for you. Do you want Cupcakes for your consumption at home or in the office?

Just Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. I will pick your Calls or respond to your messages immediately. Let me make nice Cakes and Cupcakes for you this Christmas Season. Dream Slices Cakes. Cakes made with love.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
I make all kinds of Cakes and Cupcakes. Please go through this thread to see the pictures of all my Cakes and Cupcakes. I have only posted a selection of pictures of my Cupcakes and Cakes. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779 for more pictures of Cakes made by me. I can also send a list of my Cake prices to you by Whatsapp. I make tasty Cakes and Cupcakes and people have spoken well about them. They told me they enjoyed eating them. Dream Slices Cakes. Cakes made with love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Hello, Good Morning cool cool cool cool. Are you looking for someone to make your next Cake? Do you love eating Cupcakes? I am Itunuoluwa and I make tasty Cakes and Cupcakes for your satisfaction and enjoyment. I love baking and my specialization are Cakes and Cupcakes. I bake Cakes and Cupcakes with a passion. Cupcakes are good snacks for lunch. They go well with soft drinks like Sprite, Fanta, Pepsi etc. You can also serve guests at your office Cupcakes while they wait at the reception.

Why don't you let me make some Cupcakes for you? Why don't you let me bake your child's birthday Cake? Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. I will respond to your call or messages immediately. I can also send you a list of my prices of Cakes via Whatsapp smiley smiley smiley. Give me the chance to make your next Cake. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love.

Please check through this thread for pictures of my Cakes. Thanks.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Hi, how are you? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. 2018 is about to end and I pray that 2019 will yield more blessings for all of us. In all what we do, God will bless the work of our hands. As long as God is on the throne, you will be blessed in all ramifications. Amen.

I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. I make delicious and tasty Cupcakes and Cakes at affordable prices. I make Cakes for all events and I make them according to your specification. Let me know the flavours and Colours you want for your Cakes. Let me know the design you want for your Cake. If you have a picture of the Cakes you have in mind, please send me the picture and I will make an exact replica of the Cake for you. I also make Cupcakes. Please order for my Cupcakes for your office or home. You can serve guests at your office Cupcakes alongside soft drinks like Coke, Fanta, Pepsi and Mirinda. You can also pack my Cupcakes as snacks for your Children when they are going to school. I can also make Cupcakes for Love Feasts, Graduation Parties and other events. Please check this thread for pictures of my Cakes.

Please call or whatsapp 08127572345 or 08058855779. Let me make a delicious cake for you. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with Love. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tomorrow will be New Year's eve smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley 2018 is about to end. I pray that 2019 will be good and fruitful for all of us Nairaland in Jesus Name. Yes, we shall enjoy the fruits of our labour in 2019. Amen. The work of our hands will be blessed in 2019. Amen.

I am Itunuoluwa and I am still in the business of making Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment and satisfaction. Is your Child having his or her birthday soon? I can make a affordable and well crafted Cake for your Child's birthday. Are you having something to celebrate in your office soon? Are you graduating from University of from a Training soon, and you want a Cake to celebrate the event? Do you want a Cake for your Dad or Mum's birthday? Whatever your Cake needs, I am here to provide them for you.

I use healthy flour and natural flavours to make my Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cupcakes have been praised by people who ordered for them and ate them. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira per dozen. Contact me and let's do business. If you want me to supply Cupcakes to your Shop or Supermarket for reselling, I can do that. Cupcakes can be eaten as snacks in your home or office. They go well with tea and coffee in the morning, or with soft drinks like Bigi Cola, Bigi Lemon, Pepsi Cola, Fanta Lemon, Sprite etc in the afternoon. You can also pack my Cupcakes as snacks for your children when they are going to school in the morning. I can Whatsapp you a price list of my Cakes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Why don't you Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, so that I can start working on your Cake and Cupcakes? Please, go through this thread to see pictures of Cakes I have made cool cool cool cool cool. I await your messages and instructions concerning your Cake. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes made with Love.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2019
January 2019 is another Month that God has given us, so that we can prosper and move on from some things we did not achieve last year smiley smiley smiley. How is the year going for you? Don't worry, this year will yield abundant blessings for all of us. Amen. God will elevate our businesses and everything we lay our hands on. We shall not be put to shame in 2019, because the lord will answer our prayers and prosper us on all sides. Amen.

Yes, I make Cakes and Cupcakes for your satisfaction and enjoyment. My Cakes are tasty and well crafted, with natural flavours. I bake with healthy flour cool cool cool cool cool. I want to make Cakes and Cupcakes for you. When is your child's birthday coming up? Let me make the Cake for that special occasion. I will make the Cake according to your specifications and will also deliver it to you. I can make Cakes for birthday parties, love feasts in your Church, Wedding Anniversaries, Graduation Ceremonies, Office Events, Beach Parties etc. If you want a specific cake to be made for you, just send me the picture of the Cake, and I will make a exact replica for you. Whatever your Cake needs, I will sort you out cool cool cool cool cool.

Just Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779.

My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. Check through this thread for pictures of my Cakes. You can also email me via: peachblossomcakesandconfection@gmail.com for a list of my Cake Sizes and Prices. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with Love.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good Afternoon, Lovely people of Nigeria and Nairaland smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. The weekend is starting today and I want you to watch this movie, if you have some time on your hands. It is 'The Revenant' featuring Leonardo DiCaprio. A thoroughly exciting movie about a man's determination to cheat death in very inhospitable circumstances.

On the other hand, I want to make your next Cake for you. I am Itunuoluwa, and I make Cakes and Cupcakes that you would want to eat all the time. I love baking. And I use healthy flour and natural flavours when I am making your Cakes and Cupcakes. Do you like Cupcakes? I can't describe the wonderful feelings that engulfs me when I eat Cupcakes with a cold bottle of Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda, Bigi Cola, Limca and other soft drinks. Cupcakes are wonderful snacks and you can serve them to Clients and guests in your office. My Cupcakes are made in a very clean environment and they are priced at 500 Naira for a Dozen.

If your Child's birthday party is coming up soon, let me know. I can make a well crafted Cake for the event. I make all kinds of Cartoon Character Cakes for Children's birthday parties. Just let me know the kind of Cake you want or send me a picture of the Cake you have in mind. Check this thread for different pictures of Cakes I have made. I can make an exact replica of the Cake you have in mind.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your message very quickly. Please contact me so that I can sart working on your Cake and Cupcakes cool cool cool cool cool cool cool. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy Sunday afternoon smiley smiley smiley smiley. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and preparing for work next week. Don't worry, this 2019 will be fruitful for all of us. Amen. We also pray for a peaceful election period. There shall be no weeping or gnashing of teeth all over Nigeria, over election results in Jesus name. Amen.

I am still interested in making Cakes and Cupcakes for you, your family and your loved ones. I want to make your events colorful with my Cakes. When is your child's birthday coming up? When is your wedding anniversary coming up? Do you have an event at your office that you need Cakes and Cupcakes for cool cool cool cool? I make delicious Cakes and Cupcakes that your Staff and Guests will enjoy. If your Caterer has disappointed in making the Cake for your event, please talk to me and I will make and get the Cake to your venue quickly and on time. I make Last Minute Cakes too. I bake my Cakes and Cupcakes with healthy flour and natural flavours. You can find pictures of my Cakes on this thread. Just tell me the kind of Cakes you want and I will bake them for you at affordable prices. I am waiting for your orders.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will reply your messages quickly. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Its Tuesday and February 2019 is marching on quickly smiley smiley smiley smiley. How is your day going? May the good lord continue to bless the work of our hands. Amen. As a Nairalander, you will never die an untimely death. There will be no untimely deaths in our families and we shall all enjoy good health in 2019 and for many more years. Amen.

Please, let me make your next Cake for you. Give me a chance to craft a delicious Cake for your next event. I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cakes are made with healthy flour in a very clean environment. I am very serious with the hygienic conditions in my Kitchen. So, when is your next event coming up? What kind of Cake do you want for your event? What colours do you want for your Cake? Do you have a picture of the Cake you want? If you whatsapp me the picture of the Cake you want, I can make an exact replica of the Cake for you at an affordable price. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. And I deliver Cakes to my Clients and Customers. I make Cakes for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Love Feasts in Churches, Picnics, Office Ceremonies and Events, Graduation Ceremonies, Anniversaries etc. My Cupcakes are loved by those who have tasted them. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Fanta, Coca Cola, Sprite, Pepsi Cola, Bigi Orange, 7UP etc. You can also package my Cupcakes as snacks for your children before they go to school in the morning.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. I will respond to your messages quickly. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Good Morning cool cool cool cool, how was your weekend? How is your business and work going today? It shall be well with all of us and our families this year. God will favour the work of our hands in all ramifications. Amen.

My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. I make fluffy, delicious and well crafted Cupcakes. I bake my Cupcakes with fine and healthy flour. Please let me know the quantity of Cupcakes you need for your event and I will supply them to you. You don't have to worry about the right snacks for your event, as my Cupcakes have proven to be a hit with my Clients, Customers and Children. You can enjoy Cupcakes with soft drinks like Pepsi Cola, Mirinda, Bigi Cola, Fanta, Coca Cola etc. You can also order Cupcakes from me for your Office Events, Graduation Parties, Church Events, School Events, Birthday Parties, Wedding Receptions, Picnics, Excursions etc. Just let me know what day, date and time your event will take place, place your orders and leave the rest to me. I won't disappoint you.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages quickly. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Haretes: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
What a great pancakes you make! Do you deal with delivery to offices on a weekly basis, for example? Because we are using office snacks delivery often.
Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
@ Haretes, yes we deliver Cakes and Cupcakes to our Customers and Clients in their offices. We can deliver Cupcake orders on a weekly basis. Just let us know the quantity of Cupcakes you want, and your office address smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Our Cupcakes are 500 Naira per Dozen.

Call or Whatsapp us on 08127572345 or on 08058855779.

Thanks.

Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love.
Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good Evening cool cool cool cool cool. As the election results are being released in Abuja, I pray that the peace of God will descend on Nigeria. Amen. It has been a hard fought battle between the APC, PDP and other Political parties. We pray that that uncommon peace will come upon Nigeria. There will be no post election violence. Amen.

Call or Whatsapp me for delicious cakes and cupcakes. I make tasty and well crafted Cupcakes for 500 Naira a Dozen. I bake with healthy flour and natural flavours. I bake in a very clean and hygienic kitchen. Cleanliness is strictly observed in my Kitchen. All baking equipment are color specific so that there will be no Cross Contamination. You can eat my Cakes and Cupcakes with an assurance that you are consuming healthy food. So, how can I help you? Let me make your next Cake for you smiley smiley smiley. When is your next event coming up? When is your child's birthday coming up? I can make all kinds of Cakes- Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes and Cartoon Character Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Cupcakes, Office Event Cakes, Last Minute Cakes etc. I can bake a Cake for you at short notice. I won't disappoint you. Just tell me the kind of Cake you want, and I will make one for you. Check this thread for pictures of my Cakes. I can also send you pictures of other Cakes I have made.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley cool smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by ChijyWills(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
*Worry No More*

*Are you a business owner always worried how you will get to sale your products*
*And also get many more people to patronize you worry no more*
*PHMEDIAHUB in conjunction with SMARTDIARIES is here with the best opportunity to showcase your products to more people*
*And also get more customers plus the money we present to you packages that will massively get you customers*
_*Upload on our blog*
_*Massive hyping on Facebook and WhatsApp*
_*Promotion of your business and products on online radio stations*
_*Promotion of your business page on Facebook*
*For three good weeks*
*All these you will get at an affordable price.....*
*What are you waiting for come let's give your business more visibility call or send a WhatsApp message to this number Today 07084029641*
Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello, how is your day going smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley? This is 2019. It is a year that God has given to us and I pray that we will enjoy good health and great progress in our lives. Amen. Afflictions of 2018 will not rise again in our lives this year. Disappointments shall not be our portion and we shall be favoured all year round. The lord will bless the work of our hands this year. Amen.

I love making Cakes and Cupcakes and I am awaiting your orders. Yes, I make all kinds of Cakes. If you have a particular Cake in mind, just send me a picture of the Cake and I will make a replica for you. I can also make Chocolate and Vanilla Cakes for you. I have made several Cartoon Character cakes for people and they told me they love the taste and quality of my Cakes cool cool cool cool cool. If you want a well crafted Cake for your next event, just contact me and I will make you happy. I can also deliver Cakes to your home or to your office for a small fee. My Cupcakes have been a hit with those who ordered them from me. They had to make fresh orders the next day as the Cupcakes were quickly consumed by their staff, guests and children. I bake with healthy, natural flour and flavours. My Kitchen is very clean and in a great hygienic condition. Cleanliness is an essential aspect of my business. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira per Dozen.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. We can discuss prices, cake sizes etc. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with LOVE cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Good Morning smiley smiley smiley smiley. How is your day going?

Great Cakes makes an Occasion outstanding. People love Cakes and Cupcakes that are delicious and tasty. Many events need Cakes to bring out the sparkle in the activities of the day. I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. How can I help you when it comes to your Cake needs? Are you looking for someone who can supply Cupcakes to your Supermarket or Shop at an affordable price? If so, you need to get in touch with me. We can do good business together. My Cupcakes are fluffy, tasty and well made with high quality flour and natural, healthy flavours. Let me know the quantity you want and I will supply my Cupcakes to you. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen.

I make all kinds of Cakes- Birthday Cakes for Children and Adults, Cakes for Weddings and Wedding Anniversaries, Cakes for office events, Cakes for Picnics and Beach Parties, Cakes for your loved ones ( Husbands, Wives, Mum, Dad etc ) Cartoon Character Cakes e.g Spiderman, Superman, Ben 10, Elsa Frozen, Disney Princess, Minions, Cars etc. Just let me have a photograph of the Cake you want and I will make a good replica for you. I pay attention to details when making my Cakes and I will work on your Cake orders according to your specification. I can also provide a list of my Cake Sizes and Prices to you via Whatsapp or email.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779 and I will respond to you immediately. I await your orders. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Do you need well crafted and delicious Cakes for your next event? Are you a Supermarket or Shop Owner and you need someone to supply Cupcakes to your store at an affordable price? Good Afternoon, my name is Itunuoluwa and I love making lovely Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. Baking is my Passion cheesy cheesy cheesy and I am always willing to make Cakes for you at good prices. I bake with healthy flour and natural flavours in a very clean and hygienic kitchen. Cleanliness is a very important aspect of my Cake business. So how can I help you with your Cke needs?

I make Cupcakes that you can serve to guests and clients in your office. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Sprite, 7UP, Fanta Lemon, Fanta Orange, Bigi Cola, Pepsi Cola, Malt drinks etc. You can also package my Cupcakes as snacks for your children when they are going to school in the morning smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. They will let you know how delicious my Cupcakes are. My Cupcakes start from 500 Naira per Dozen. Talk to me and let me know the quantity of Cupcakes you want. I also make birthday cakes of various sizes and designs. I make Cartoon Character Cakes for children's birthday parties e.g Superman, Ben 10, Dora the Explorer, Disney Princess, Ninja Turtles etc. Just let me know the kind and design of Cake you want and I will make a nice Cake for you. You can also send me a picture of the Cake you want and I will make an exact replica for you. Please call or whatsapp me so that I can start working on your Cake or Cupcakes.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me make your Cakes. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Good Morning, let's thank God for another weekend that is unfolding cool cool cool cool. Let's give God the Glory for everything. He has been merciful and good to us through the years. We shall all continue to bask in the light of God. Amen. All our expectations for 2019 will not be cut short. Amen.

Do you need delicious Cakes and Cupcakes for your next event? Are you looking for someone who can supply well crafted Cupcakes to your Shop or Supermarket on a regular basis? My Cupcakes are made with fine, healthy flour and natural flavours. My Kitchen is very clean and I have put in place strict hygienic standards that ensures my Cakes and Cupcakes are good for your consumption. How can I help you concerning your Cake needs? I bake all kinds of Cakes including Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Cakes for office events, Graduation Cakes etc. I also make theme cakes like Spiderman, Elsa Frozen, Ben 10, Disney Princess, Paw Patrol, Batman etc for children's birthday parties. Just let me know the kind of Cake you want and if you can send me a picture of the Cake, I will make a very tasty Cake for you. I can also make last minute Cakes for you at no extra cost. My Cakes and Cupcakes are affordable. My Cupcakes are 600 Naira for a Dozen.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. Contact me so that I can start working on your orders. Thanks for reading my advert. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good evening smiley smiley smiley smiley. How was your day? I hope and pray you are giving 2019 your best shot in all your endeavors and the work of your hands. The good lord will prosper the work of your hands in Jesus name. Amen. We shall be blessed beyond all expectations this year. Amen.

I want to make Cakes and Cupcakes for you smiley smiley smiley. Yes, when will you place and order for a Cake from me? Give me a chance to make a Cake for your next occasion, and you won't be disappointed with the quality of my Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cakes and Cupcakes are made with high quality flour and natural flavours. I will bake your Cakes according to your specifications. If you have a particular Cake in mind, please send the photograph or pictures of the Cake to me, and I will make an exact replica of the Cake for you. You can also send the recipe of the Cake to me, so that I can use the exact ingredients used for the original Cake also. You can trust me to craft out an outstanding Cake for your next event. My Cakes are affordable and I will also deliver them to you for a small charge.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2019
Do you want me to make a Cake for your next event at an affordable price? Do you love eating Cupcakes and you want someone that can supply fluffy and delicious Cupcakes to you on a consistent basis? Good Morning, My name is Itunuoluwa and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes with a Passion. Everyday, I wake up, say my prayers, have my bath, put on my Chef clothes and head to my clean, hygienic kitchen to make Cakes and Cupcakes for my Customers. We shall all be blessed mightily by the lord this year. In the remaining months of 2019, the favour of the lord will cover us and our businesses in Jesus name. AMEN.

My goal is to make make Cakes that are affordable and delicious for you,your friends and your families. Why don't you contact me and let me make your dream Cake for you? I make my Cakes and Cupcakes with fine, quality flour and natural flavours. And I bake in a clean, hygienic Kitchen. Cleanliness is a major aspect of my business. I want you to eat your Cakes and Cupcakes with the satisfaction that they are baked in a clean environment. My Cupcakes are 600 Naira for a Dozen. Cupcakes can be eaten as snacks at anytime of the day. You can serve Cupcakes and soft drinks to guests in your office. Soft drinks like Sprite, Coca Cola, 7UP, Pepsi, Bigi Cola, Mirinda etc are a cool combination with Cupcakes. You can also pack Cupcakes for your children to take to school as part of their lunch. Cupcakes are just lovely snacks, you know smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I make all kinds of Cakes e.g Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes for adults and children, Office Event cakes, Cakes for Wedding Anniversaries, Graduation Cakes, Cakes for Picnics, House Warming Cakes, Baby Shower cakes etc. I also make Cartoon Character Cakes for children's birthday parties- Disney Princess, Batman, Paw Patrol, Elsa Frozen, Spiderman, Superman etc. You can send me a picture of the Cake you want, and I will make an exact replica for you. Just let me have an idea of the Cake you want, and I will craft out a wonderful cake for you. Thanks.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter Sunday[color=#770077][/color] May the good lord continue to be with us and resurrect every grey area of our lives this Easter Sunday in Jesus Name. Every aspect of our businesses and careers that needs to be revived will come alive again through the resurrection of our lord. Amen.

If you want delicious Cupcakes for your events in Church, at home or in your office, please get in touch with me. I make delicious Cupcakes starting from 600 Naira for a Dozen. Cupcakes can be enjoyed with tea, coffee or soft drinks like Fanta Orange, Mirinda, Sprite, Coke, Pepsi, Limca etc. You can also pack Cupcakes for your children as part of their Lunch pack to school. My Cupcakes are made with quality flour and natural flavours. They are made in a hygienic and clean Kitchen. From 600 Naira for a Dozen. I also make Cakes of all types for Birthdays, Weddings, Graduation Parties, House Warmings, Annual General Meetings ( AGM's ), Picnics, Church Events, Love Feasts, Wedding Receptions etc. I can make general themed Cakes and Specific Cakes alike. Just let me have an idea of what you want and I will make a great Cake for you at an affordable price. What kind of Cake do you have in mind? What kind of design do you have in mind for the Cake? Do you want a Cartoon character Cake? Let me have the details and coordinates from you and I will make a great Cake for you.

You can see pictures of Cakes I have made on this thread.

Call or Whtasapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
Good Evening smiley smiley smiley smiley. It has been a while since I updated my advert on Nairaland. I thank the lord for our lives and the promises he would manifest in our lives this 2019. How is your year going? My prayer is that the good lord will continue to let our Pot of Oil flow ceaselessly with Oil that will never dry up. Amen. No matter what they say about the Nigerian economy, our Jobs and Businesses will continue to flourish in diverse ways. Amen.

So, I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment. Making Cakes and Cupcakes is what I do everyday and I love what I do cool cool cool cool. From my clean and hygienic kitchen, I make Cakes that you will be proud of. How can I help you concerning your Cake needs? When is your Son or Daughter's birthday coming up? Or do you have a office event you want me to make a Cake for? Are you going to celebrate your wedding anniversary this year? Have you tasted my delicious Cupcakes? I make Cupcakes for home and office consumption. You can serve Cupcakes to your guests when they come to your Office or home. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Mirinda, Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple, Sprite, Pepsi Cola etc. I make my Cupcakes and Cakes with healthy flour and natural flavours. I want you to feel good when you are eating my Cakes and Cupcakes.

My Cakes and Cupcakes are affordable and you don't have to spend a fortune to have a great Cake made for you. Just let me have a picture of what you have in Mind and I will make an exact replica for you. You can also let me know the Colour, Size, Flavouring and total concept of the Cake you have in Mind. I will bake exactly the kind of Cake you want for your Event or Occasion. You can also ask me for ideas about your Cake. I deliver my Cakes and Cupcakes to you for a small fee.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2019
A Cupcake is happiness with Icing on top smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Good Afternoon. How is the day going? How is work and your family? How about your business or the work of your hands? My prayer is that the good lord will continue to guide and protect you in all your endeavors. Amen.

How can I help you concerning your Cupcake and Cake needs? I make tasty and delicious Cupcakes and Cakes for your consumption. My Cupcakes are really lovely and start from 600 Naira for a Dozen. I bake with fine, healthy flour and natural flavours. I also make Cakes for all kinds of events- Birthday Parties, Wedding Ceremonies, Picnics, Office Events, Church Events, Graduation Parties etc. If you want a specific type of Cake, just let me have the picture of the Cake. I will make a solid replica of the Cake for you. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Fanta, Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple, Pepsi, Mirinda etc. I have clients who tell me their staff love eating my Cupcakes. I can supply Cupcakes to your office on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis. Just let me know the frequency of the supply smiley smiley smiley smiley. When is Simi's birthday coming up? When is Biodun's birthday coming up? How about the Cake you promised to make for Zainab on her 10th Birthday? Yes, I am here to make those Cakes for you at affordable prices. My desire is to make you happy everyday.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 5:45am On May 28, 2019
Wow smiley smiley smiley smiley. May 2019 is about to end. I hope you are still holding on to your dreams. I pray you will continue taking steps of faith in launching your business or getting a better job. 2019 will be a breakthrough year for all of us. Amen. Don't relax when you think about the vision you have for your life. Get up and do something about your situation. God bless you. Amen.

My Name is Itunuoluwa. How can I help you with your Cake and Cupcake needs? Do you need someone to make Cakes and Cupcakes for you? Are you a Supermarket or Shop owner, and you want a constant supplier of Cupcakes to your sales outlet? I can be a regular supplier of Cupcakes to your outlet. Why don't you contact me and let's do business? I make delicious and well crafted Cupcakes for your consumption. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira for a Dozen. I make my Cupcakes and Cakes with healthy flour and natural flavours. I also bake in a clean kitchen. Cleanliness is taken seriously in my baking business. If you need Cakes for any event- Birthdays, Weddings, Wedding Anniversaries, Office Events, Picnics, Graduation Parties, Church Events and Love Feasts, House Warmings etc, I can be of help to you. I also make Last Minute Cakes for people and clients who have been disappointed by their usual Cake suppliers. Don't worry, I will make a replacement Cake for you and bring it to the venue of your event. Just let me know the kind of Cake you want. You can also send me a picture of the Cake you have in mind and I will make a replica for you.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Let me help you sort out your Cake needs. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
We thank the lord for another day. Glory be to God for letting us see June 2019. More blessings and the favour of God will continue to come our way in Jesus name. Amen.

Why don't you let me make your next Cake for you? Yes, I make Cupcakes and Cakes for a living. I make bespoke Cakes for people who want nice Cakes for their events smiley smiley smiley smiley. I am based in Lagos, but I can deliver Cakes to you in Ibadan and other parts of South West Nigeria. I am not limited geographically. If you are in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany and other European Countries, Asia etc, you can order Cakes from me for your Parents, Siblings, Friends and Relatives in Nigeria. And I will make sure I follow your orders to the last letter. I am able to make any kind of Cake you have in mind- Just Whatsapp a photograph or picture of the Cake you have in mind to me, and I will get the job done. I bake with healthy flour and natural flavours. My Kitchen is hygienic and well organized. I take cleanliness very seriously as the quality of my Cakes is very important to me. So, how can I help you concerning your Cake needs?

I make delicious Cupcakes for your consumption. Cupcakes are good snacks and you can serve them to guests in your office. You can also pack them for your children to take to school. Cupcakes are good companions of soft drinks like Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola, Pepsi, Mirinda, 7UP, Sprite, Fanta, Limca etc. A cold bottle of Mirinda and Cupcakes is a delight to consume cool cool cool cool cool. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira for a Dozen. I can supply Cupcakes to your Shop and Supermarket on a regular basis. Just let me know the quantities you want per Dozen. I make all kinds of Cakes- Birthday Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Anniversary Cakes, Office Event Cakes, Cakes for Pastors, Pastor's Wife, and Cakes for Love Feasts and other Church Events, Cartoon Character Cakes, Cakes for Picnics etc. If you need Cakes at the last minute, I can also make them for you. My Cakes are well crafted and affordable.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages immediately. Let me make your next Cake for you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
As the new Senate President and his deputy are sworn in, My prayer is that God will pour his wisdom into their heads and unto their Minds,so that they can help in taking Nigeria to the promised land. Amen. As we pray for rapid development in Nigeria, May the good lord also bring rapid progress to our Businesses and the Work of our hands in Jesus Name. Amen. We shall receive uncommon blessings this 2019. AMEN.

I am waiting for you to order Cakes and Cupcakes from me smiley smiley smiley smiley. Yes, I want to bake the Cake for Tokunbo's birthday. For real, I want to make Sharon's birthday Cake. You promised your daughter, Tinuke, a lovely birthday Cake. Didn't you? How about Amaka's 10th Birthday Cake? You see, I am waiting for your message so that I can start working on your Cake. My name is Itunu. I love making Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. How can I help you solve your Cake problems? Do you need a Cake for your birthday party, children's birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, Office Events, Love Feasts, Church Events, Graduation Parties etc? Contact me today and I will make you happy cool cool cool. You don't need to dig deep into your pockets and wallets to be able to afford a nice Cake for your event. I also make Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley. Yes- fluffy, well crafted and delicious Cupcakes. My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira Per Dozen. Cupcakes can be consumed at home or in the office, and can also be packed for children to take to school. Cupcakes go well with chilled soft drinks like Sprite, Fanta Lemon, Fanta Orange, Mirinda, Coke, Schweppes Bitter Lemon etc. Your guests at the office will really enjoy Cupcakes and soft drinks being served to them. I make my Cupcakes and Cakes with fine flour and healthy natural flavours. I can deliver your orders to you for a small fee. I am based in Lagos.

Why don't you Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779? I will respond to your Calls or Messages immediately. Thanks for your Patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love.

1 Like

Re: Dream Slices Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Me For Tasty Cakes And Cupcakes. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is Friday once more smiley smiley smiley. Thank God its Friday. Getting to start another weekend is a blessing from God. May good health continue to be our portion in Jesus Name. Amen. So, what are you going to do this weekend? Whatever you intend to do this weekend, please make sure you take out time to rest properly. Spend more time with your Family,Spouse and Children. You are blessed.

I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. If you are hosting a Party or Event soon, I am available to make a Cake for the event. I make all kinds of Cakes including Wedding Cakes, Picnic Cakes, Cakes for Adult and Children's Birthday Parties, Graduation Party Cakes, Cakes for office events, seminars and conferences, House Warming and Baby Shower Cakes etc. What kind of Cake do you want, please? I use natural flavours and fine flour to make my Cakes and Cupcakes. I make Cartoon character Cakes for children's parties - Spiderman, Elsa Frozen, Ben 10, Disney Princess, Princess Moana etc. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per Dozen. I can make all kinds of Cupcakes too. If you let me have a picture of the Cake you want for your event, I can make an exact replica for you. I also deliver Cupcakes and Cakes to you for a small fee. Do you know that Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Coca Cola, Fanta Lemon, Sprite, Pepsi, Bigi Apple, Bigi Orange, Mirinda, Milkshakes and Fruit Juice? You can serve Cupcakes to your guests and clients at your workplace or office. You can also include Cupcakes in your Children's Lunchboxes. They will love my well crafted Cupcakes cool cool cool cool. I am based in Isolo, Lagos State. You can see pictures of my Cakes on this thread. I made them myself.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I am ready to handle your orders and requests. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Can Make #5k Daily With A Little Capital / INTRODUCING GOKSSY FINISHING SOLUTIONS / POST Your Ads for FREE to 1000s with this HIGH-Traffic Ad Board with 1 click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.