Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

West And Nourth African Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / West And Nourth African Countries (4044 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

West And Nourth African Countries by mistamash: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
how easy is it to get into any west African countries
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
From where to where?i hope you dont want to risk your life by road,which passport.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by mistamash: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
i am having an international epassport, and pls what is the risk in traveling by road?
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2010
Seems you dont know about travelling at all,i asked you which passport ,you said international passport.well if you are going to northafrica by road it is dangerous and sometimes lead to death.In the west african sub region,They disturb Nigerians on the way.It is better you get a visa ,dont travel by road .I know you will no hear word.goodluck
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by mistamash: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2010
dont u need a passport to go into any west african countries from nigeria? n what is the risk if i have all my papers n i want to go by road?
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
mistamash:

dont u need a passport to go into any west african countries from nigeria? n what is the risk if i have all my papers n i want to go by road?
Wat kind of papers r u talking about? Hope its not ur First Skool Leaving Certificate, Waec. . . . . . . ,Abi na ur Green/British Kpali?
Risk; u might get ursef Killed or Die of Hunger.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
u are all wrong nigeria passport is visa free by land up to senegal and when u arrive at border btw senegal and mauritania u pay connection to get u in but nigeria passport is visa by air to mauritania but if u arrive in mauritania the country is a glorify ghetto but far better than nigeria than 100 percent and if u want to continue to morroco or maroc u get the visa in mauritania and cointinue ur journey u will get bus dat will take u downtown of maroc arrive paye dat is when u arrive u pay the driver becos at time marocian immgration do disturb if u dont have Bta so if ve them will stamp in at port of entrance but my advise is get ur visa in nigeria and pick ur flight and arrive savely dat is the best becos the money dat u will waste in all of this process is enough to fly u into casablanca or cairo but no work in most of this northern africa in maroc people do beg and the money they in beg no be small thing dey call it salam alekum in tunis do think of it job na problem for black even u get them husling in mauritania u ve many immigration workers in mauritania from benios to senegal even nigeria cameroun congo even lebanesse have food joints and see eygptian and palestinian but the best place for human is cairo dey can do house help for arab man in cairo some earn up to 450 usdollars per month but man na yahoo dem do dere i think this story is enough for any west and north africa immigrant worker
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by dustydee: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^^^^was that english?wonders will never end.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by morpheus24: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
dustydee:

^^^^^was that english?wonders will never end.
The boy na from Niger. He for speak french heheheehe!!!
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by johnkent(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2010
Haha. I thought it was a mistake at first but as i kept reading, I realized the kid was actually writing in English. Lord have mercy.
$450/month Thats like how much some of us make in a day.
Folks really do take all this risk for that much money?? That is so scary.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2010
most of you tell lies and decieve ur fellow niaraland why cant u be really for once even in western europe or in the U.S u hardly see who earn 450ud dollar per not talk of mr yahoo yahoo spain has the most unemployment in the whole of europe and wages of workers is 800 to 1200 euros per month where do work that u earn 450 us dollars per day and has for u mister old man most of u come to make gist of other i speak french am from niger am glad am proud of myself what about GRACIAS OR OBRIGADO WHAT WILL U SAY NOW U GO TO THE MOON FOR ALL I CARE
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by oyewolejos(m): 1:46am On Jul 10, 2010
NIGER BOY:

most of you tell lies and decieve your fellow niaraland why cant u be really for once even in western europe or in the U.S u hardly see who earn 450ud dollar per not talk of mr yahoo yahoo spain has the most unemployment in the whole of europe and wages of workers is 800 to 1200 euros per month where do work that u earn 450 us dollars per day and has for u mister old man most of u come to make gist of other i speak french am from niger am glad am proud of myself what about GRACIAS OR OBRIGADO WHAT WILL U SAY NOW U GO TO THE MOON FOR ALL I CARE

How did this road side Mechanic got access to the Internet?
We need quality assurance on Nairaland to avoid miscreants like this from embarassing our sensibilities grin grin grin
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
ROADSIDE mechanics or what u call urself oye or what u call dat ur name most of all u na mouth una get tell me the differnt between u and a mechanic mr adimeru becos u manage understand small english na him dey full u head pls bring ur head down make him no swell like garri everybody on earth are meant to be equal be it beggar nor disable we are all created by God and dat is why Nigeria wont advance becos the gap between the rich and poor is like lagos to ur village oye or so ve ur name is
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by johnkent(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2010
NIGER BOY:

most of you tell lies and decieve your fellow niaraland why cant u be really for once even in western europe or in the U.S u hardly see who earn 450ud dollar per not talk of mr yahoo yahoo spain has the most unemployment in the whole of europe and wages of workers is 800 to 1200 euros per month where do work that u earn 450 us dollars per day and has for u mister old man most of u come to make gist of other i speak french am from niger am glad am proud of myself what about GRACIAS OR OBRIGADO WHAT WILL U SAY NOW U GO TO THE MOON FOR ALL I CARE

Haha. Am a registered nurse around the San Francisco bay area and i make $70/hr. If i worked a 12 hrs shift, I make $840 before taxes.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2010
Thanks johnkent u said something meaningful becos u sound dofferent from others becos a young nigeria need advice to embark on a trip to northern part of africa and i was sharing my experience with him dat it is possible to achieve is dream by going to northern part of africa by road and what kind of job hustlers do in various countries dat in cairo no job for guys dat nigerian girls do house help and some earn 350 to 450 usd and in morroco nigerians do begg on street for leaving and if he would listen to my advise dat its possible to get to north africa by road but the stress and the money he will waste he should get visa in nigeria then buy is ticket and fly in to anywhere he want to go before do guys start running dere mouth
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by OmoAlata(f): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
Punctuation marks are symbols which indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud wink
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by chelseabmw(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
smiley
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by oyewolejos(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2010
johnkent:

Haha. Am a registered nurse around the San Francisco bay area and i make $70/hr. If i worked a 12 hrs shift, I make $840 before taxes.

I can attest to that
NIGER BOY:

ROADSIDE mechanics or what u call urself oye or what u call dat your name most of all u na mouth una get tell me the differnt between u and a mechanic mr adimeru becos u manage understand small english na him dey full u head pls bring your head down make him no swell like garri everybody on earth are meant to be equal be it beggar nor disable we are all created by God and dat is why Nigeria wont advance becos the gap between the rich and poor is like lagos to your village oye or so ve your name is

I cant understand a word out of the junks u wrote up here.
Even a chicken can write better grin grin grin
Need i say more? This is a testimony to the brain drain syndrome that has become an epidemic in this Country called Nigeria
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
Oye or so ever u call ur name mr attester to people sucess why cant u wake up from ur dream or from the land of fantasy becos i believe u are a fresh graduate trying to express urself so my guy go and look for job becos ur family dey wait for return becos no parent will sent his/her child to school at the end the child still blow grammer like u and jobless am sorry pls it just an advise seek to it before it too,am not abbusive as u thought
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by yommyuk: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2010
OMG

Reading Mr Nigerboy writeups go make me die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unbelieveable cool

u should be called African DIZZEE RASCAL grin grin grin
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by oyewolejos(m): 2:09am On Jul 13, 2010
NIGER BOY:

Oye or so ever u call your name mr attester to people sucess why cant u wake up from your dream or from the land of fantasy becos i believe u are a fresh graduate trying to express urself so my guy go and look for job becos your family dey wait for return becos no parent will sent his/her child to school at the end the child still blow grammer like u and jobless am sorry pls it just an advise seek to it before it too,am not abbusive as u thought

Me jobless? U are millions of miles far from the truth.
I understand your frustration.I believe not all fingers are equal so i will try to pardon your grammatical blunder cos i won't want u to lose sleep just because u are an illiterate.
Soldier on Bro, i know one day u gonna make 9ja proud grin grin grin
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2010
oyewolejos:

Me jobless? U are millions of miles far from the truth.
I understand your frustration.I believe not all fingers are equal so i will try to pardon your grammatical blunder cos i won't want u to lose sleep just because u are an illiterate.
Soldier on Bro, i know one day u gonna make 9ja proud grin grin grin

What are you really feeling like,the fact that he did not write the english sentence well does not make him an illiterate,he already told you he speaks french more than english.Can you yourself write a full sentence in french ?Does that make you an illiterate?pls.You need exposure as well.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2010
OLAS2U I DO APPRECIATE UR EFFORT FOR UNVIELING THE TRUTH ABOUT OYEWOLEJO BECOS NO MAN IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEGDE,PLS KINDLY ADVISE HIM TO APPLY FOR UK VISA BECOS HE SOUND AS IF HE UNDERSTAND QUEENS LANGUAGE BETTER THEN THE QUEEN HERSELF BUT AS FOR ME AM HAPPY WITH THE LEVEL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE I UNDERSTAND AND WHAT MATTERED MOST IS UR ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE NOT TOO MANY GRAMMAR AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION DERE ARE BANKS IN NIGERIA RECRUITING EFFIKOS LIKE U OYEWOLEJO .
BUT WHO DO REALLY THINK U ARE BETTER OFF IN THIS FORUM BECOS I STILL SEE U OYEWOLEJO AS A LOCAL CHAMPION AND MR OLAS2U I OWE SO MUCH BUT I THINK THANK YOU IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE,MERCI BEAUCOUP IN FRENCH,OBRIGADO IN PORTUGESSE AND GRASCIAS IN SPANISH WILL DO BUT THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS OLAS2U ADUPE IN YORUBA LANGUAGE WHICH IS ABI NI BI WEY PASS ABILITY LIKE OYEWOLEJO THOUGHT BRITISH EMMBASSY WILL GRANT HIM MULTIPLE UK VISA FOR SPEAKING CONSTRUCTIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by oyewolejos(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
NIGER BOY:

OLAS2U I DO APPRECIATE your EFFORT FOR UNVIELING THE TRUTH ABOUT OYEWOLEJO BECOS NO MAN IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEGDE,PLS KINDLY ADVISE HIM TO APPLY FOR UK VISA BECOS HE SOUND AS IF HE UNDERSTAND QUEENS LANGUAGE BETTER THEN THE QUEEN HERSELF BUT AS FOR ME AM HAPPY WITH THE LEVEL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE I UNDERSTAND AND WHAT MATTERED MOST IS your ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE NOT TOO MANY GRAMMAR AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION DERE ARE BANKS IN NIGERIA RECRUITING EFFIKOS LIKE U OYEWOLEJO .
BUT WHO DO REALLY THINK U ARE BETTER OFF IN THIS FORUM BECOS I STILL SEE U OYEWOLEJO AS A LOCAL CHAMPION AND MR OLAS2U I OWE SO MUCH BUT I THINK THANK YOU IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE,MERCI BEAUCOUP IN FRENCH,OBRIGADO IN PORTUGESSE AND GRASCIAS IN SPANISH WILL DO BUT THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS OLAS2U ADUPE IN YORUBA LANGUAGE WHICH IS ABI NI BI WEY PASS ABILITY LIKE OYEWOLEJO THOUGHT BRITISH EMMBASSY WILL GRANT HIM MULTIPLE UK VISA FOR SPEAKING CONSTRUCTIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Guy u made my day.I cant stop laughing on the bolded part.U are such a clown
U really have talents in comedy.
Do i even need a Visa to visit UK right now?I guess noooooooo.
UK sucks so what am i gonna do there?
I prefer any other Europen country to that small highly populated Victoria Island Phase 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by NIGERBOY1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
i now believe the shape of ur brain is disturbing ur skull badly oyewolejo u truely need a rest for awhile may u should visit wertern europe as u said for two weeks may by den u will come back to ur normal senses
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by chi21: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2010

poster in which hosptial what is the name of the hosptial
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by nwadikeokey11: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Deemafire111:
Please guys I'm from Nigerian here.......which African country can I travel to with low budget

I don't mean low budget you understand
But like a little money to travel out

I'm going there to hustle...I have handwork I'm a barbing saloon

Please which African country can I travel too

Thanks guys
Please no insult
Like how much is your budget ? tell us how much you plan to travel with so that u can be properly advised.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Marimart: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Deemafire111:
Please guys I'm from Nigerian here.......which African country can I travel to with low budget

I don't mean low budget you understand
But like a little money to travel out

I'm going there to hustle...I have handwork I'm a barbing saloon

Please which African country can I travel too

Thanks guys
Please no insult
Since you have a barbing saloon skill,go to Mauritania because you will make a hell of money there from what I heard,from there,you can proceed to Tunisia and from Tunisia to Spain or better still work hard in Mauritania,save up and go to any good European country of your choice.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by nwadikeokey11: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Deemafire111:

I can still raise up like 700k....I am thinking about cape Verde but I was told that cape Verde has nothing

Please any advice?
That's no money for KIGALI RWANDA, only a 3month house rent of a room self contain and food for a month and the money is completely exhausted, that's without paying flight ticket from the said 700k oo. If u are going to pay flight ticket Wich will be more than 200k from the said money then u can't last for a month there before u start asking wat happened to the money. Barbing saloon fares very great in KIGALI but u need good money to be able to establish it there, as an average shop in Kigali can go for as much as 200k monthly. So u sure need good money to stand a chance of doing any thing reasonable there. Thank u.
Re: West And Nourth African Countries by Kahbahsah: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Deemafire111:

I can still raise up like 700k....I am thinking about cape Verde but I was told that cape Verde has nothing

Please any advice?

For a low budget of #700k, I will recommend Gambia or Zambia. I have also read that hair cut business does well in Mauritania, read more about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Cairo, Egypt - Need To Know Cost For Ticket / 11 Most Introverted Countries In The World / Most White People think Africa Is Slum, My Experience With A Ukrainian Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.