Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC (436 Views)

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC by Lagosbynature: 12:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Just about yesterday, Davido couldn't perform in North Carolina because of the natural disaster (hurricane). Now, Davido is putting a halt to the LOCKED UP tour because of "conflicting schedules" and his NYSC commitment.

Somewhat, I can't help but see Davido is trying to kill two birds with one stone; Giving the fans abroad a "national duty" excuse and giving some props to "NYSC" so the headline on every news agency today would say "DAVIDO CANCELS US TOUR FOR NYSC". (Just as I'm doing now grin).

Well I'm thinking his decision to cancel is because of the conflicting schedules he mentioned, which is obviously PDP's rally (Senator Ademola Adeleke) which starts tomorrow, 15th of September at Ede towards the next Osun state election.

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC by RevenGeMission: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Hahahahahahah , awon werey

The real reason why Davido cancelled his tour is because there's going to be a hurricane Florence

Oh and he's scheduled to be in Ede on the 16th i think , To campaign for Demola

He loves NYSC so much that he left camp 3 days after arrival

E ti ya weere Poor PR job grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC by 93Miles: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2018
The boy wants time to campaign for his dancing uncle.

You love NYSC so much and you disrespected the NYSC uniform by folding it.
Re: Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC by RevenGeMission: 1:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Just about yesterday, Davido couldn't perform in North Carolina because of the natural disaster (hurricane). Now, Davido is putting a halt to the LOCKED UP tour because of "conflicting schedules" and his NYSC commitment.

Somewhat, I can't help but see Davido is trying to kill two birds with one stone; Giving the fans abroad a "national duty" excuse and giving some props to "NYSC" so the headline on every news agency today would say "DAVIDO CANCELS US TOUR FOR NYSC". (Just as I'm doing now grin).

Well I'm thinking his decision to cancel is because of the conflicting schedules he mentioned, which is obviously PDP's rally (Senator Ademola Adeleke) which starts tomorrow, 15th of September at Ede towards the next Osun state election.

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

You edited your post and added facts from comments

That's Original smh
Re: Davido Cancels Locked Up US Tour For NYSC by Issakendrick: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You edited your post and added facts from comments

That's Original smh

(1) (Reply)

Ras Kimono’s Wife, Mena Okedi Reportedly Dies In Lagos / Selena Gomez Is Taking A Break From Social Media / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make MTV EMA 2018 Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.