Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect (595 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / "A Police Officer Fondled My Genitals While Searching Me For Drug, Gun" / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect by Ironside2007(f): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2018
By Lolo Ayaba

The Kingpin, Yakubu Ahmedu, of a 10-man syndicate that sells joysticks has revealed how his gang killed four local vigilante men and a Police Officer in Ofu LGA during one of their operations.

Yakubu Ahmedu who was arrested by the police in Kogi State alongside his gang members said: I had held positions of Secretary of the Local Vigilante Group for five years and was its chairman for one year in Ankpa LGA where I hail from.

https://newsbeatsngr.com/how-we-hunt-kill-sell-male-genitals-suspect/

According to 39-year-old gang kingpin Yakubu Ahmedu, “in these capacities, I had access to arms and munitions with which I hunted down victims for human parts, especially male private organs.

But the business nosedived after the arms mop up directed by The Inspector-General of Police.”

Consequently, I resorted to recruiting youths in the community to resuscitate the business.

However, trouble started when he failed to keep his promise to give the young lads a comfortable life, one of the gang members, 18-year old Obila Attah, turned the group in to the Inspector-General of Police Special Tactical Squad who arrested the syndicate.

Re: How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect by 93Miles: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Smh
Re: How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect by chiommy123(f): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2018
If they are Igbo's you people will rush now abi.
Re: How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2018
chiommy123:
If they are Igbo's you people will rush now abi.

Are we meeting at Ikeja Avenue this night?
Re: How We Hunt, Kill, Sell Male Genitals –suspect by chiommy123(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Are we meeting at Ikeja Avenue this night?
dearest iam very very far away from lag thou I would've loved to be there to see nairalanders thou iam not a very social type. Enjoy your day dear

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Officers Pictured At Bet9ja (gambling ) Shop / You Open Your Mouth Like A Public Toilet - Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Trolls / BREAKING: Togolese Cook Who Allegedly Killed Credit Switch Boss Alive – Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.