Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday (27152 Views)

Jnr Pope Vs His Son On Their 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:00am On Sep 14, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi's twin daughters, Ava and Mia turned 3-year-old today and their proud Dad celebrated them with loving words via his IG page.

He wrote:

'Happiest 3rd birthday my angels Im the luckiest daddy in the world. Love you both so so much'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/mikel-obi-twin-daughters-third-birthday.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Happy Birthday To Daddy's Angels, You shall keep on growing in love kiss

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/mikel-obi-twin-daughters-third-birthday.html

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Lovely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Mrop(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Hbd
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by chriskosherbal(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Money is good ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by amaniro: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2018
undecided

Nwanyi oma, Igbo amaka cool

28 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by gaby(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Obi is the winner in this match.

He scored 2 great goals.

Nigeria: 2: 0 Russia..

Black queens, happy birthday.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Liliyann(f): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Mikel Obi is either deluded or has been charmed!!
To think he even have family that can caution and advise him!!
No right thinking Igbo man will settle for a second hand white lady!!
Mikel should stop deceiving himself and come back home to pick a nice and beautiful Igbo lady that he can love,cherish and pamper with material gifts!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2018
See how they are black already
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Oceannaagent: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Beautiful, congrats to them
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by ehisbay(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Happy birthday girls. Tell your father to do well for his father. Hope he has started talking to him?

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by ednut1(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2018
ehisbay:
Happy birthday girls. Tell your father to do well for his father. Hope he has started talking to him?
dont believe everything u read online. This is a man who set a transport coy for his dad. The father only said that to make him self less attractive to kidnappers. He has been targeted 3 times . Kidnapped 2wice. Learn to get sense

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Mikel should stop deceiving himself and come back home to pick a nice and beautiful Igbo lady that he can love,cherish and pamper with material gifts!!!
a second hand gal u say. Same gal is richer than mikel plus his village members. Mikel is happy shove ur hate inside ur ass

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by flyca: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Which one is “second hand white lady” again? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by ehisbay(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2018
ednut1:
dont believe everything u read online. This is a man who set up his father with a transport coy. The father only said that to make him self less attractive to kidnappers. He has been targeted 3 times . Kidnapped 2wice. Learn to get sense
Oboy hear yourself. He set up his father with a transport coy. Who con get sense ? See wetin you dey talk.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Shortyy(f): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Gosh. They're all grown and so beautiful. God bless me with a beautiful girl too. cheesy

Enjoy my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Factfinder1(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Your type will die depending on a man to feed and survive

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Joniboi(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
You and Baba Buhari's supporters I don't know who is more deluded and empty headed...Am still thinking!

13 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Homeboiy: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Them never reach to born another one

He needs a boy

I don't even think if Mikel parents and brothers have seen his wife n kids face to face

Those kids are not Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
ehisbay:

Oboy hear yourself. He set up his father with a transport coy. Who con get sense ? See wetin you dey talk.
that was long ago. He bought buses for his dad. Nah of recent kidnappers begin show fave
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by harveyosho1(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
He be lyk sey u luv dis guy, don't worries I get im number

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by olufalaye: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Pls I will make this brief, am student of estate management, I recently loose my part time job due to expiration of contract.
My only concern is that I needed to pay my tuition fee for my final semester, which is 80.300 naira.
I have a pay later app am running to borrow to sustain when I was working, I think I can borrow up to 25k there now, all I needed is 55k to complete this tuition fee.
Pls help me don't let me loose all I've suffered for 5 years just because of this last payment, I only have till Monday.
Pls I have no parent. so that's never an option for me.
All necessary information is with me to confirm this claim. I can even send my school login details to whoever is willing to help me
My account details is on my profile and contact.
Thanks
Pls save my life.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by sinaj(f): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Mikel's blood is strong sha

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by HolyClement001(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2018
happy birthday to the twins
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

you try..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by cahrlifa(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
I never knew someone this stupid still exist in this world.

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by cahrlifa(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by cahrlifa(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by DBossNG(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Omo o kin pe dagba
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Mikel's blood is strong o. See as the kids resemble him cheesy HBD baby girls

Need books?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday by wickyyolo: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2018
asokoromadam:
See how they are black already

Before are they White ?

They are Black/White

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Baba Suwe Gets N10m From Rev Esther Ajayi For Treatment Abroad Unclesuru / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.