Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) (72771 Views)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dmpaul:
Nigerians ar comedians.

Thank God 4 us.

It's in our blood.
that reminds me of that 1978 movie "god must be crazy" in fact its Kenyans that are really crazy. But wait oh, Nigerian can insult That's why all our presidents they always dry when in power
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by CSTR1005: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:
The complimentary card won it mehn....

That was a national and continental savagery..
I dey tell you.

Only the devil can give someone that kind of high level abusive inspiration.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by hush15: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rickjordan:
Nigerians are still loyal and patriotic, despite what they are going through right now,lol trust me

i know the answer to this one...

it is Kenwood! grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by olaskul(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenya people that arr only useful as slaves in American movies... grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Someone said ngolo kante is still brighter than kenyA grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
But if we look at the issue dispassionately, Kenya has an airline that works. Not to talk of a lifeFUL and educated president. Kenyans no sabi yab sha, they for finish us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by ykalhaji(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

Didn't the Somalis,Swahilis, Kikuyus, Boranas, Kenya Asians and Coastal Arabs post their pics showing how we actually look.Unlike Nigerians.
The thing with Nigerians, we realized that.
1.You guys are semi-literate. You post pictures of Maasais, a community of less than 1 million in a nation of 48 million. Why not Kikuyus? The largest tribe in Kenya and the likes??

Which one is Kikuyus I don't think I have seen them on National Geographic. We need to write them to do a special on them. What specie of animals are they, Mammals or reptiles ?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chai ,this people no get joy grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingspin:
We like to live in denial most times. Kenya is better.
u don go Kenya before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

I dey tell you.

Only the devil can give someone that kind of high level abusive inspiration.

Y'all are truly mouthed among the comity of nations...

Haba mana...

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by lilyheaven: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Valro:
My belle don burst grin.
Nigerians get zero chill, but I no even believe say Kenyans dey twitter, they are coming up small small
I don laugh tire ooo
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Another one? Let me go there and finish kenyans
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by SmilingMary(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija got no chill Sha.

Someone asked why Naija didn't colonize kenya

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by educators(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

Didn't the Somalis,Swahilis, Kikuyus, Boranas, Kenya Asians and Coastal Arabs post their pics showing how we actually look.Unlike Nigerians.
1.You guys are semi-literate. You post pictures of Maasais, a community of less than 1 million in a nation of 48 million. Why not Kikuyus? The largest tribe in Kenya and the likes??

Please use a torchlight while addressing us on Nairaland

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Naija sorry o but Kenya nor be una mates for anything..

Kenya is a far better country.

And yet you're typing and posting this from Nigeria. Too much of Kenya weed is the cause of this gibberish.
cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by breakeven: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fuadeiza:
I love Nigerians

This is why we're ranked among the happiest people on earth .
We also was looking for a way to turn things into joke
We are still this patriotic despite the poo bubu is putting us through. Nigerua will rise one day. Not even one hundred Buhari can stop us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
u don go Kenya before?
I have many nation friends and i stay with Kenyans too. Just like i prefer to be around UGANDA MUSLIMS, they're so real and honest then most Nigerians. Forget about the Nigeria oil money. We Nigerians know how to defend but that is not reality.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Innards is fakening meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naso this Kenyan ppl just take their hand carry enter one chance, not knowing these Nigerian ppl head no dey always correct for such matters grin grin

Chai, next time Kenya try Ghana oo, they might not be this wicked grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by musty1147(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Omo Nigerians no geh chill o....... Dem dey vex gon........ U go fear savage response......
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
mayweather145:
someone said a singer in Nigeria can buy the whole of Kenya and it's citizen and sell it to Ghana . Nigerians are really savagery !
the same Nigerians will go on Twitter to insult Nigeria. They are attacking infrastructures, you are attacking looks i.e color. That country is doing very well with the little resource they got! You guys got population, oil, landmass and can’t make anything out of it. You should go to Kenya and see the amount of foreigners that troop into that country. They barely leave their country in search of greener pastures. Your fellow Nigerians are nusiances on their streets. My flights to Nigeria is always 99 percent of Nigerians, connecting back to Nigeria.... obviously, the ones seeking greener pastures.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
officialteemi:
how can u say someone looks like 12midnight
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lolz..,u guyz shld jst leave dis nat geo wild pple alone b4 dey stat deportin nigerians 4rm dia jungle
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chai.. Nigerians really beat Kenya sheggee..lol
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
officialteemi:
how can u say someone looks like 12midnight
Chai,i don fall frm bed. Lwkmd4here
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingspin:
I have friend and stay with Kenyans. Just like i prefer to be around UGANDA MUSLIMS, they so real and honest then most Nigerians. Forget about the Nigeria oil money.
who's talking about oil money

Nigerians are better.

Forget all this online yabbin when a kenyan comes in, Nigerians will never treat them differently.

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
nazablossom:
Kenya 0-50 Nigeria grin
Kenya 0 keh? go to Twitter search for #KenyavsNigeria you will see how savagery Kenyans are. They also bash us o. Lwkm.
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by blackmantis: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
But Kenyans dey beat Nigerians for marathon race year in year out

What do expect from people brought up chasing Antelopes

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
blackmantis:

What do expect from people brought up chasing Antelopes
hhhahahhahahhahaha cheesy
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by wandevincent(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

Dont tow this path, they will finish you, My one kobo advice
Take it or leave it

22 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingspin:
We like to live in denial most times. Kenya is better.
STFU

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.