Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. (2082 Views)

How To Stake On Remitano Wallet- How To Stake Renec Token On Renec Wallet / Remitano Scam ; Please Help / How To Trade BITCOIN Trading On Remitano And Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
News just pop up few mins ago on the dashboard of remitano crypto trading site informing traders to buy from sellers to cash out due to the fact that EFCC recently BLOCKED thier bit-ledger official bank account.

Photo proof attached underneath.

Re: Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. by nelsonebby(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2018
aaronson:
News just pop up few mins ago on the dashboard of remitano crypto trading site informing traders to buy from sellers to cash out due to the fact that EFCC recently BLOCKED thier bit-ledger official bank account.

Photo proof attached underneath.
what’s the reason for this?
Re: Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. by tobby20: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Aaronson I need your,WhatsApp number please we need to talk
Re: Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano. by loadedvibes: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Too much money must have been moving in and out

(1) (Reply)

Pergola, Wooden Shade, Wooden Bench House, And Pickcket Fence / 2 Odd Daily For 10days Free On ZOOM 12 FREE / I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.