Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD (525 Views)

Another Lenovo Laptop For 18k / Another Lenovo T61 Laptop For 21k SOLD / Another Lenovo T400 Laptop,4gb Ram.... 24k SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by innobarca(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lenovo core2 laptop,80gb HDD,dvd ROM,wireless, 3 hours double cell battery, 2gb ram,window 8,Intel, 3 USB ports, 32-bit,finger print,15.4 inches.

20,000 Naira.... Negotiable
Ojo Lagos.

SOLD

Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why is the brand not written on top of it?It seems like you are one of those dubious alaba intl market guys.
Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by innobarca(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
comshots:
Why is the brand not written on top of it?It seems like you are one of those dubious alaba intl market guys.

Your Type will still fall for those Alaba guys

If you do not know how to check the model of a laptop,Just shut up..... This type of lenovo Thinkpad ,the model is there in the frame too,Look very well Mumu u will see it there.
If you know much ,U should know also how to put a laptop on and check the model..... It is not by Sticker.
Laptop Skin is just for Fancy MUMU....Even some laptops from UK came with a Laptop Skin.

If you can not see clearly even in the afternoon, just shut up.
Do not be afraid of my prices,I care about the number of laptops I sell in a week even if it is 2k gain each.

No need to sell it for 25k and sell only 1 laptop in a week.
Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by innobarca(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Clean
Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
innobarca:

Your Type will still fall for those Alaba guys

If you do not know how to check the model of a laptop,Just shut up..... This type of lenovo Thinkpad ,the model is there in the frame too,Look very well Mumu u will see it there.
If you know much ,U should know also how to put a laptop on and check the model..... It is not by Sticker.
Laptop Skin is just for Fancy MUMU....Even some laptops from UK came with a Laptop Skin.

If you can not see clearly even in the afternoon, just shut up.
Do not be afraid of my prices,I care about the number of laptops I sell in a week even if it is 2k gain each.

No need to sell it for 25k and sell only 1 laptop in a week.

That your brand is ₦10 to ₦12k at computer village Ikeja.
Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by innobarca(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
comshots:

Ikeja comes to Alaba to buy wholesale laptops sometimes, How much is charger and hard drive?battery? BC most times UK used laptops come with dead battery.
Continue to buy cheap goods and complain about Alaba guys.

There is no core2 laptop tested for 10k even in London.
Re: Another Lenovo T60p Laptop for 20k SOLD by innobarca(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
comshots:

You can never get a tested working perfectly lenovo thinkpad t61 core2 UK used for 20k .
See your Ikeja prices online

(1) (Reply)

HP Probook 440g3 For Sale / Recover Lost Computer Data / Multilinks 3g Broadband Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.