Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case (1010 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by mightyleks(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Covenant University has sacked Registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo, over the illegal expulsion of a student accused of having an intimate relationship with another student. Emmanuel Adooh who was accused of having s*x with a female student dragged the school to court after he was expelled by the registrar without the VC’s knowledge and won the case. Following the scandal which has been a major topic on social media, Chancellor of Covenant University, Bishop Oyedepo who addressed students during the Thursday chapel service for 100 and 200 level students warned against having an “intimate ally”, a phrase used by the registrar in the leaked chats. He also revealed that Covenant University, currently, has no registrar. The sack is coming just after we reported that the female students who were accused by male student Emmanuel Adooh, of making themselves available for the plan to expel him from the school before his graduation, reacted. One of the female students, Effanga Marilyn, confirmed that she had sex with Emmanuel Adooh. Also corroborating the story, Omotayo Dada disclosed that after the report went viral, she began receiving threats. Here are initial reactions to the Covenant University scandal after the report went viral below; @bhadoosky wrote; Adooh Emmanuel’s case vs Covenant University is another reason why rushing to call people names without facts/evidence should end with you. Imagine all the people who wrongly judged him. I’m glad he got justice. And to Mr Registrar & the school management, You should be ashamed. @Ojay_B wrote; Also @MuyiwaOludayo has to be the most dishonest person in the history of covenant university. You sir are a cancer to that institution. An accomplished cheat and manipulator @TosinOlugbenga wrote; Covenant University graduates are exposing the atrocities of their lecturers and members of non academic staff on the TL. You see the deep shits about Nigeria is either in a religious settings or not, we aren’t in anyway better. You go to public uni, na hell, same with private @Rx_Deyholar wrote; Reading that guy’s story. It feels so real!!! Maybe I should tell the story of how I got suspended too. It doesn’t matter now that I’ve risen above it but Covenant University threw me into the lowest point of my life for something that wasn’t my fault.

Lalasticlala

Read more at: http://www.correctng.com/covenant-university-sacks-registrar-illegal-expulsion-student-oyedepo-speaks/
Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by zinnydan(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Finally
Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by bigtt76(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Well the succeeded in letting everyone know what we already know happens in churches - Choirmaster and Choirgirls cheesy ona try yaaaa! grin
Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by CodeTemplar: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018

Chancellor of Covenant University, Bishop Oyedepo who addressed students during the Thursday chapel service for 100 and 200 level students warned against having an “intimate ally”, a phrase used by the registrar in the leaked chats. He also revealed that Covenant University, currently, has no registrar.

I hope correctng.com isn't trying to do sensational blogging here.
Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by InansBobo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
I knew Bishop won't tolerate none sense... But wait, the same bishop who was at Benin for Late Idahosa's 50 Ministry anniversary and went to dedicate Pastor Ibiyeomie boarding school between Wednesday and Thursday spoke with students Thurday (yesterday?)
Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by ikennamadu1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
InansBobo:
I knew Bishop won't tolerate none sense... But wait, the same bishop who was at Benin for Late Idahosa's 50 Ministry anniversary and went to dedicate Pastor Ibiyeomie boarding school between Wednesday and Thursday spoke with students Thurday (yesterday?)

my brother private jet dey naaa

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Registrar Over SEX Scandal Case by CodeTemplar: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
InansBobo:
Yet folks don't want him in a private jet. He is suppose to go a book ticket.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Study At Benson Idahosa University / 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University / Where To Buy Sat, Toefl, Ielts, Gre, Gmat, And Act Books In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.