Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. (838 Views)

Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / 2015 Recruitment At Deep blue Energy Services / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Mass Recruitment. 161 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by deco2come: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
I just secure a job that pays 18000naira per day and it is just an hour job in the whole day. But the truth is that I don't like the nature of the job. It is a hotel job. Since I don't drink nor smoke and to make things worst, I can't stand the smell of the cigarette but the job require that I have to do both( though not on a regular basis).

The price is really seducing but at the same time, I don't want to live a life I don't used to. I need your opinion my fellow good citizen. God help me out
Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Feez(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2010
Well if you don't like it Quit!, a job is not a punishment you have to derive JOY doing it. That's my opinion
Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Spyker: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
N18,000 a day. shocked Unbelievable!!!
And you want to quit? shocked Another Unbelievable!!!

I understand what you mean. I neither smoke nor drink. There is this saying that only "money or woman" can kill a man. If you think this habits (smoking and drinking) can kill you, Men, please find somebody who does both and sell the job to the person. I am sure the person will agree to pay you N3,000 a day in as much as the person knows the job.
Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by taioluv: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
at poster, what are you waiting for, quit the job, u r nt happy wt it and you are still asking us question, God will see you with anoda better job jare, just fast and pray,God bless!!!!!!!!
Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by chamber2(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
@POSTOR

r u a male or female?i hope its not harlotry cos u said 3 tins they r known 4 viz 1.smoking 2.drinking 3. hotel.

be careful with what u do with ur life

(1) (Reply)

Front Guest Officer Needed @ Surulere(ond Or Waec) / Sales Person/lace Front Wig Expert Needed In Abuja / Job Opportunities In A Food And Beverage Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.