Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

With #100 You Can Eat Three Square Per Day See How!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / With #100 You Can Eat Three Square Per Day See How!! (804 Views)

You Can Eat Only One Thing From This Plate / You Love To Eat Dates? Eat Three Dates Daily For These Health Benefits / See Picture Of A Roasted Monkey,some People Can Eat A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With #100 You Can Eat Three Square Per Day See How!! by Jammey6551(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Its has been said Nigeria is the poorest country in the world, but I guess not as poor has it seems to be, for an individual not to afford ₦100. We are not that bad.
Well, we all know that an hungry man is always angry man. That is why this platform is introduce--foodextra, in order to aradicate hunger. With just
₦100 subscription you can have a balanced meal for one month. Here are the steps to achive that:

1)Visit the website: foodextra.site

2)Register with N100

3)Go to your dashboard

4)Generate foodcoin

5)Go to www.foodextra.site

6)Fill in your bank details plus the foodcoin.

7)After you've been credited, comment on our Facebook page with screen shot of the alert(Optional), but compulsory post a pic of you eating with foodextra's foodcoin -- #foodextraCares

Re: With #100 You Can Eat Three Square Per Day See How!! by Jammey6551(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
See testimonies.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What You Buy By The Roadside, What I Heard This Evening Will Shock You! / Happening In Owerri / Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.