Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) (37777 Views)

Viral Photo Of A One Legged Young Man Who Works As Bus Conductor / One Legged Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Carrying 5 Bags Of Cement On His Head. .. (2) (3) (4)

One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
This man’s story should serve as an inspiration to everyone that they can surely reap something out of their hardwork. It may not be something grand but it will all be worth it in the end.The disabled man was pictured carrying a bag of cement.If he can do it,why can't you considering his disability?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-what-disabled-man-was-spotted-doing.html

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Akinwerndey: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
the hustle is real

17 Likes

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by opo501: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is there a Go-Fund-Me account for this man?
I want to donate.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by 3millionia: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Big ups to you man, God got your back

Your dj is online ==> http://mixtape.ng

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nawa o

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hustle go pay!!

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
I don't know if I should commend this or just condemn it outrightly, there are other better jobs he can do rather than exposing himself to such risky venture, ability in disability.

check my siggy

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by OneStep3: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Where is TB Joshua when u needed him?

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is so touching. Reasonable governmental agency would come to his aid and set him up since he is hardworking. Keep the hustling spirit up bro. Help will locate you soonest by his grace.

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari: Nigerian youths are lazy.

This man has every reason to position himself along a busy street to beg for money but no, he prefers to make it the hard way.

Only Yusuf is hardworking of all nigeria youths.

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by ola12(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

Their disabled prefer to roll around on miniature wheels & beg all day or act as informants for ritualists.

*spits angry
Sometimes you go get sense, other times sense go just absent, mumu

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Obvious indication of a dysfunctional state.

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Better than standing at the road side begging for alms
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by PossibleUN: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
That's what life is all about

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by yungrylex00(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

Their disabled prefer to roll around on miniature wheels & beg all day or act as informants for ritualists.

*spits angry
he goat

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
ogbenu tan. I feel for him

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry
You are not well

16 Likes

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Where are all those claiming to be hustlers? come and see what being a hustler is.

I think whoever is in charge of that cement is heartless, why not just pay him for the day and let him relax hence he's willing to work?

The last time I tried carrying a bag of Dangote cement after hunger gave me the best it could give- I only took one and I was breathing through my my mouth, noise, ears and aZz, I jejely went to the back of the building, change my clothes and vroom.... I was gone go for good. dem take phone dey fine me.

Kudos to the man

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wa sherey.... Sherere
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by angelboy01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry
Your name says it all. You are born my mistake.
Check my signature for your iTunes and Amazon card

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
This one sef dey find artificial leg
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by linked: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
While I appreciate his good attitude towards work, it is sickening seeing a thing like this happen. This man does this simply out of desperation to survive. In sane clime he would be a beneficiary of some social welfare scheme. But this is Nigeria!

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by ChrisIntegral(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you dont work hard in this Buhari administration, whether (abled or disable), you are on your own.

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
mumu op
is that a cement bag?

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eleyi deep o
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Kola1010: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry

Oponu ni we

Fool

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Dottore: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na so. Limitation is of the mind
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by OCTAVO: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmmm

MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now / Is ICAN As It Is Now Overrated / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants