Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (70761 Views)

Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by divinelove(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
adeoye27:

That is an African mentality,pls change.

It called omugo and it's for mother in law fool
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
U answer that...you are becoming childish...ASK ME ...Mtcheeewww

No, I will ask the wives. grin
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

No, I will ask the wives. grin
As u wish...
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

Maybe missdee384 fancies you. smiley
nah.....its actually you I fancy wink
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dagreat4(f): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
The position that only a lazy man will do this is so wrong. My hubby a consultant surgeon does much more. Tumps up to the real men.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
What works for one may not necessarily work for another. There is no manual for these things.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Apart from the financial weight alone, they want to add domestic weight...What is remainingBurial of the man....

You see am so....

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by franchasng: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
I will do anything for my child, I mean anything. And for my girl child, once she reaches 15yrs, I will tell her:

Sweetheart, daddy must know all your friends, especially the guys because daddy wants to make sure they are good boys because boys are mostly born bad.

Sweetheart, u are not allowed to get too close to any uncle, cousin, pastor, teacher, friend...all male except daddy are prime suspects u must be wary of, and daddy must know any guy that tells u I want to be your friend. tell him, he must be friend with your daddy too, if he declines, run!

I must make my daughter understand the need to be financially independent through her handwork and brain work.

I must warn her; never u accept any gift or favor from anybody, especially guys. Even if they say is free, don't take. Never u ask anybody for favor, ask your daddy, your daddy can do anything for u. Anything your daddy cannot do for u, then only God can do it, so go to your kneels in your quiet time and ask God for that favor and never u ask any man for favor.

As for kids, I am scared of them when they are below 1yr 6months, they might break in my hand or break neck or bone, so I can't bathe them but once they reach 2yrs, their mom can remove hand, I will take good care of them.

No big deal in doing anything for your child, they are the reason I want to make Nigeria work or divide peacefully cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by johnkey: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Qsscruz:

Without derogating your person, i don't think your demeanour is healthy for the relationship..It is cool if done once in a while probably on special occasions but "whenever she is around"? Comon man.. And about not letting her do chores, i hope you can be able to finish what you started..Relationship should be a two way thing but yours isn't even..
You can't understand. We Scorpio's sees life from another perspective. I'm trying to understand myself myself.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Blessynellah(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
Only a jobless man does this esp when the mother in law is coming/ around to do it. It is called omugo and it's not for men except the man is jobless n useless
and what if the mother inlaw isnt coming? when a man does it, he's jobless and useless but when a woman does it its her duty abi? please dont forget that most mothers are also workers.. some of them give their salaries to their husband to help with the household expenses and she stil has to care for d kids.. there's nothing wrong for a working class dad to help around the house.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by kingcornel(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=dingbang post=71206419]she cooks everyday.. Cleans everyday.. Takes care of the children everyday.. y dem buy monkey?

nor b her role?
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
missdee384:
nah.....its actually you I fancy wink

He must not see this u know. grin

You're a troublemaker. smiley
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
dagreat4:
The position that only a lazy man will do this is so wrong. My hubby a consultant surgeon does much more. Tumps up to the real men.

Did u mean to type 'Thumbs up'?
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
I love pic3 its ok for me
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
Only a jobless man does this esp when the mother in law is coming/ around to do it. It is called omugo and it's not for men except the man is jobless n useless
OMUGO ko, Dindinrin ni.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omojesu202(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Bullshit. Just make money like Dangote and your marriage must work

what about Pastor Oyakhilome? Didn't he make money? biko allow adults to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Sterope(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
As in ehn...they also wonder why their wives are always tired.

pocohantas:

The stupidity in that post was too much. Lots of Nigerian men always acting like they are in a competition with their wives.

Later they wonder why kids grow up being closer to their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

He must not see this u know. grin

You're a troublemaker. smiley
lol....i don't make trouble o
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
missdee384:
lol....i don't make trouble o

So what do you make?

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Sterope(f): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anyone would accept to do all of the above.

Mindfulness:

Even if he did, it wouldn't take more than 2 hours. A baby needs attention 24/7 for several years.

I would accept the deal and do all of the above if he accepts to look after the baby like mothers do. I swear, they will all die before the age of 50 or kill all children. grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sterope:
As in ehn...they also wonder why their wives are always tired.

Tired kè? undecided I thought you lot can multitask. cool
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
MunorAnne:
OMUGO ko, Dindinrin ni.

Hater of mother-in-law spotted.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

So what do you make?
SMH for you grin.....ok bye
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
missdee384:
SMH for you grin.....ok bye

Why did u shake ya head, grin your mind is in the gutter.

SMH... girls of nowadays. sad
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

Why did u shake ya head, grin your mind is in the gutter.

SMH... girls of nowadays. sad
Goodnight jor
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
missdee384:
Goodnight jor

Come back here joor smiley wetin dey worry u. grin
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

Hater of mother-in-law spotted.
whoa, like seriously?
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
MunorAnne:
whoa, like seriously?

I don't gerrit.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
OK
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

I don't gerrit.
You didn't get it from the start, Bro.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Borntofuck: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
So dangote should help the wife to cook abi,I should also help my wife to cook when I have meetings with presidents abi?the writer is a lazy man
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op have we not been doing enough slavery for our women all in the name of love
Do u not know that a woman is never truly satisfied
We work & toil & stress to provide & cater to the home yet still u need men to become baby sitters
After all the hard hustles & risks taken daily & then u finally come home instead of the sensible woman to give us food, Mouth Action & hot,steamy sex.. U mister Op still want us to bath junior & change daipers, go to the kitchen & cook her fav meal while she paints her nails & watch telemundo
Do u know even when she works a good job just for the fact that we are men its our sole duty & responsibility to make, provide for & run the house
Op are u sure u are a man
Yes its true u pamper ur woman every once in while but don't u ever mention those domestic stuffs like its the man's duty.. If she complains of the work load assist once in a while or get a house help.
Take her on long/ short vacations to serene & relaxed environment... Spoil her cos she's ur babe & all this is at our expense (don't forget)

I believe ur moniker is CastedDude..

Ur no longer Casted

And i doubt ur a man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.