Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 (919 Views)

Help Me Choose Between LG G5 And Nokia X5 / Lg G5 And Lg G5 Screen For Sale / Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by ibrahimstata(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
hello the phone gurus pls help me choose between LG g5 and Samsung galaxy in terms of pefomance, cheap repair when faulty,features,durability and second hand value when selling
your views are appreciated pls
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
I won't choose either or the 2. They both have bery poor battery life. If I must choose one I'll choose the LG get, at least it has a removable battery so I'll get an extra battery.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Readonee35L(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
greenhulk:
I won't choose either or the 2. They both have bery poor battery life. If I must choose one I'll choose the LG get, at least it has a removable battery so I'll get an extra battery.
G5 is better than s6 in all specs except samsungs amoled.
the samsung s6 battery is crap. the G5's battery is still fair

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by ibrahimstata(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
thanks all but what's amoled as i never use a flagship device most of mine are entry level
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by ibrahimstata(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
anyone
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Ejadike(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Bro, just get a TECNO Camon X pro or just the X version and feel alright... You'll get the devices. If it's battery you want then go for the Pouvoir 2, the battery is a machine.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Ejadike(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2018
greenhulk:
so ehi h would you rather suggest to him? Cos I mentioned Pouvoir 2 cos if it's battery
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by AllahSWT: 3:10am On Sep 16, 2018
go for g5 more superior specs than s6

runs the same processor with s7 edge
always on display
nice specs on g5
beside you can always use extended battery
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Ejadike:
so ehi h would you rather suggest to him? Cos I mentioned Pouvoir 2 cos if it's battery

Pouvoir what? I hate phones with 720p display and 1.3ghz mtk processor.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by ibrahimstata(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
go for g5 more superior specs than s6

runs the same processor with s7 edge
always on display
nice specs on g5
beside you can always use extended battery
i think I'll get the G5 it's better
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by ibrahimstata(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
greenhulk:

Pouvoir what? I hate phones with 720p display and 1.3ghz mtk processor.
the phone i have has the same specs as you mentioned it is not impressive as i see you know more about lg pls shed more lights on the G5 as I'm a student and now I'm so much in love with the G5 now *greenhulk*
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
ibrahimstata:
the phone i have has the same specs as you mentioned it is not impressive as i see you know more about lg pls shed more lights on the G5 as I'm a student and now I'm so much in love with the G5 now *greenhulk*

Its a good phone with flagship specs. Snapdragon 820, qhd display, always on display, usb c, dual camera set up with one of the cameras being wide angle lens which is more useful than telephoto as far as I'm concerned, etc. Only downside is battery (2,800mah), but that can be a non issue depending on ur usage or if u can get an extra battery better .
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by tmod: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
hi, i have got super clean LG G5 for sale 40k. wahtsapp me on 08053841740.

ibrahimstata:
i think I'll get the G5 it's better
Re: Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 by Realboygenius(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buy Tecno Camon X Pro

(1) (Reply)

Get 2GG For N500 On Airtel Bing / Mint Samsung S9 Plus / 3 Reasons Why HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019 Is An Excellent Option For Budget And Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.