Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself (1644 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eniola1010(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
My haier thermocool fridge regulates itself, which is good.

But now i got a gen, and this regulating stuff seem to be affecting the gen.

When the gen is on, and everything is working fine, once the fridge regulates, the gen makes awful noise, then after 4mins, everything gets back to normal, at least in an hour, the thermacool fridge regulates itself like 10times
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eniola1010(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi

1 Like

Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eluquenson(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
It seems the gen power not enough for the fridge. Thermocool refrigerator uses more power than any other products.

I am using their chest freezer turbo model, I am faced with same problem if the phcn power supply is not enough to power the freezer.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eniola1010(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
eluquenson:
It seems the gen power not enough for the fridge. Thermocool refrigerator uses more power than any other products.

I am using their chest freezer turbo model, I am faced with same problem if the phcn power supply is not enough to power the freezer.

The gen can actually power the product, am very sure of that.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eluquenson(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
eniola1010:

Then you need to call an engineer for a professional advice.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by gaby(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
eniola1010:

You asked for advice, you are being advised but still claim to know better.

The gen makes the noise you hear when the refrigerator is actually in function and is only crying out because it is being overworked. The times the gen go quiet, the ref is on relax mode.

It's best to get a bigger gen capacity for it.

Do not allow any technician tamper with the regulator and make it work non-stop without regulation. If that happens, kiss your ref goodbye.

Cheers.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eniola1010(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2018
gaby:

You asked for advice, you are being advised but still claim to know better.

The gen makes the noise you hear when the refrigerator is actually in function and is only crying out because it is being overworked. The times the gen go quiet, the ref is on relax mode.

It's best to get a bigger gen capacity for it.

Do not allow any technician tamper with the regulator and make it work non-stop without regulation. If that happens, kiss your ref goodbye.

Cheers.

I am not trying to be forward here but its a big gen, and my fridge is small, we brought in another person fridge that is bigger and it works smooth.

Mine too works smooth, the only issue is when the fridge wants to reregulate it self, and u see this regulation isint about power or current,

I think its a way termacool designed d fridge.
Asif something has been working for so long and decided to take a small rest then jacks up again to continue the race.

That is where affects my gen, that tiny 3 munite gap or regulation
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by gaby(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2018
eniola1010:

I am not trying to be forward here but its a big gen, and my fridge is small, we brought in another person fridge that is bigger and it works smooth.

Mine too works smooth, the only issue is when the fridge wants to reregulate it self, and u see this regulation isint about power or current,

I think its a way termacool designed d fridge.
Asif something has been working for so long and decided to take a small rest then jacks up again to continue the race.

That is where affects my gen, that tiny 3 munite gap or regulation

Oow now I understand you.

It's by design, nothing you can do about it other than to disconnect it when running your gen or else it'll mess ruin it for you.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by eniola1010(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2018
gaby:

Oow now I understand you.

It's by design, nothing you can do about it other than to disconnect it when running your gen or else it'll mess ruin it for you.

And that is what is paining me
Cus i am a veggie i eat fruit a lot
So i bought the gen so my fruits can be preserved all day long

I dont even watch tv or anything i am an undergraduate

Msccchew
I just wasted money buying the gen
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by gaby(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2018
eniola1010:

And that is what is paining me
Cus i am a veggie i eat fruit a lot
So i bought the gen so my fruits can be preserved all day long

I dont even watch tv or anything i am an undergraduate

Msccchew
I just wasted money buying the gen

I feel your pain, do not beat yourself up. You can sell the present and buy another brand.

Advertise it here.
Re: Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself by frozen70(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
eniola1010:
My haier thermocool fridge regulates itself, which is good.

But now i got a gen, and this regulating stuff seem to be affecting the gen.

When the gen is on, and everything is working fine, once the fridge regulates, the gen makes awful noise, then after 4mins, everything gets back to normal, at least in an hour, the thermacool fridge regulates itself like 10times

Running a fridge with generator is not good because the fridge works better with a powerful generator and not the usual one we use.

You are damaging both the generator and the fridge, if you want to run the generator, disconnect the fridge from the generator and save your self the problem of repairing both generator and fridge

(1) (Reply)

Is it necessary to retrieve the car??....Am confused / Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit / New Kidnappers Tactics Used Around Bank Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.