Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made (1815 Views)

Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? / Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Vs Iphone 12 Pro Max The King Of Smartphones ?? / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by sirlegend: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Apple iPhone XS Max is the bigger version of the XS flagship smartphone. The Max version targets those who love big screen devices. Apart from the bigger display, most of its features are identical to the iPhone XS.

The XS Max is also powered by the new flagship A12 Bionic chipset. It will also be heavier thanks to its overall bigger built. This was done to be able to keep up with the big screen phones from other OEMs.

Apple iPhone XS Max Specs and Features below!!

http://techmila.com/meet-apple-iphone-xs-max-the-biggest-iphone-ever-made/

Re: Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by abdomints: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Here are the two things special with Apple iPhone XS Max to iPhone history. iPhone XS Max is the first iPhone with Dual SIM support and with a 6.5 inches display.

Apple iPhone XS Max - Key Specs

- Dual SIM
- 6.5" Display
- iOS 12.0
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/256GB/512GB ROM
- Hexa Core

Here are full specs, photos and price of iPhone XS Max.
Re: Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Ghawd!!! See sleek design with specs shocked God na your hand I de oo. embarassed
Re: Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by 1zynnvn(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
Ghawd!!! See sleek design with specs shocked God na your hand I de oo. embarassed

Isn't this same design with iPhone 10

3 Likes

Re: Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by Cozbymaster97(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
1zynnvn:

Isn't this same design with iPhone 10
Do I have iPhone 10 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made by ericsimons18: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Again there's absolutely nothing fascinating about this. We have had these specs and design for almost 3 years now.

F-uck apple overpriced fucking ass-whipes, mind you i use apple products but i still dont and cant quantify it being expensive seriously.

Apple has a laptop with an entry level of $4,000+ and its still the hardware of intel and ati which we get from reqular pc for $1,500- $1,800. And no you can't customize intel or ati graphic chips so its actually the same chips in universal so why is it $4,000+.

Thats because the world believes if its expensive then its amazing. Just imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 For Sale 50k / Huawei Y9 Prime, Redmi Note 8 Or Redmi 8 / Umidigi Power 3 Or Xiaomi Redmi 9c, Which One Should I Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.