Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris (1970 Views)

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by chiomarita: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sensual and curvy Nollywood actress, Angel Christopher is not letting her guard down, despite all the good offers she's been getting from men who wants to have a feel of her sexy body.

The Delta State based role interpreter who has starred in over 20 movies shares with [url]goldenpearlmediang.com[/url] the embarrassing encounters she had to face because of her endowments.

"Nothing is new. People normally assume so many things about me. Some men just see me and the next thing, they ask me to marry them without even knowing me. Others go as far as telling me outrightly that they would love to have sex with me. Some ask if am a human being or mammy water, while others send different types, colours and sizes of their manhood to me to prove they are capable and can handle me in bed. At times, I just read and laugh and when am not in the mood to laugh, I block them through their social media handles, case closed. They find my body irresistible," she gushed.

The script interpreter who doubles as a beautician, rejected the offer of being a second wife, as strongly believes the man of her dreams would soon locate her.
"Nothing is wrong with being a second wife oh, but, I can't settle for less, neither am I meant to eat left over. The Bible made us to understand that one man one wife (Genesis 2). So, why should I go dragging another woman's husband when I can get mine? I am a jealous lover and I hate sharing. I want someone who's God fearing, understanding, tolerating, caring,calm and playful. I don't mind if he is short, ugly, or poor because when you truly love someone his or her looks won't mean a thing to you," she hinted...more at [url]https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/09/men-find-my-body-irresistible-angel.html?m=1

[/url]

Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by madone: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
But I don't like this type of girl
.they can be dull and boring during sex. She looks like this empty foam mattress that ll just lay and keep screaming hit me hard, harder. Mtchhhheeee.. .

1 Like

Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by Awaitingkopa(f): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by folake4u(f): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Crappy interview

1 Like

Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by Tamarapetty(f): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2018
You just 'read and laugh'?? Or u masturbate with the pics?? I laugh u
Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2018
There is a thin line between having a sexy hip and having an abnormal hip.She has crossed that line.

2 Likes

Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by Partnerbiz(f): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2018
This one is abnormal.

Iranu

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Men Send All Colours, Sizes And Curved Dicks To Me On Instagram - Angel Chris by Chubhie: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
madone:
But I don't like this type of girl
.they can be dull and boring during sex. She looks like this empty foam mattress that ll just lay and keep screaming hit me hard, harder. Mtchhhheeee.. .

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko Rocks See-through Dress (photos) / How To Join Sweet Boys Association / See Hilarious Tweets: Futa Vs Ui Students Battle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.