Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Mentoring Program For Young Women - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Mentoring Program For Young Women (775 Views)

NCSA Certification Special Program For Users In Nigeria / Career Development And Business Mentoring Classes / Oxford Brookes University Rap Mentoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentoring Program For Young Women by Kokksie: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
The Women Mentoring Women [WMW] Program of Idea Builders Initiative is on again. Young Women between 18-35 are encouraged to apply. Application forms can be downloaded from the website www.ideabuilders.org or send an e- mail to mentoringng@yahoo.com requesting the application forms. Dead line is by the end of this Month. This program gives young women the opportunity to be mentored by established women in society along similar career path that they(the young women) have chosen to follow, and to learn from them,also meet other top women in society.
The program is holding in Lagos.
Re: Mentoring Program For Young Women by dannycom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2010
i will inform my sister and friends about this
Re: Mentoring Program For Young Women by Kokksie: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Thank you for you're response. i look forward to reading form your sister.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Heavy Equipment Operator / ******** Urgent Help * / March Hse Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.