Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master (1407 Views)

Wordpress Theme Developers Come In. / Become A Master In Programming By Viosam Tech / Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by segbolon: 4:24am On Sep 15, 2018
I program in many languages, C/C++, Java, Javascript, Typescript, LISP, Prolog, various assembly langs, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, Clojure.
I'm experienced in building large scale distributed enterprise systems running on Unix platforms.

I'm hiring, if you know typescript or golang very well and willing to work and learn then contact me at seg@bolonbolo.com
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by segbolon: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Bumping up, if you know angular/typescript or how to build mobile apps with ionic framework reach out.

If you know golang or very experienced in backend with other languages and willing to learn, reach out.

seg@bolonbolo.com
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by Ujawissy: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
segbolon:
Bumping up, if you know angular/typescript or how to build mobile apps with ionic framework reach out.

If you know golang or very experienced in backend with other languages and willing to learn, reach out.

seg@bolonbolo.com
Where is your location
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by Horlartunes: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
intrested
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by segbolon: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ujawissy:

Where is your location
Remote, work from anywhere you are.
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by segbolon: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Horlartunes:
intrested
Then reach out to me via email
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by javaMan2346: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
segbolon:
I program in many languages, C/C++, Java, Javascript, Typescript, LISP, Prolog, various assembly langs, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, Clojure.
I'm experienced in building large scale distributed enterprise systems running on Unix platforms.

I'm hiring, if you know typescript or golang very well and willing to work and learn then contact me at seg@bolonbolo.com

I am a full stack[b] java and web developer[/b]

int condition =1;
switch(condition){
case 1:
// import required for JOptionPane;
int emplo = Integer.parseInt(JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog(null,"SPECIAL INFO","CAN YOU HIRE ME",JOPTIONPANE.YES_NO_OPTION);
if(emplo==JOptionPane.YES_OPTION){

JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"You can contact me by mail"wink;
}
else{ JOptionPane.showMessageDialog("You are just joking "wink;}
break;
}

I have done more works for people in about three state in Nigeria, Lagos, Ondo and Ogun State. You can mail me if want to see my portfolio.I don't give out my phone number on a social media.You can see your job and codes before any payments. I am confidence you would like it.I designed custom web pages or apps. You just give your specifications and see it done. You can always come to my place where I write codes for java developers to sell for me. Don't fall in the hands of people who buys code to sell. grin

You can paste your problems here for solution. You can always call me to fix your code bugs...
Re: I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master by nijabazaar: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am a freak of NodeJS, ExpressJs, React and Mango

Funny all the languages the world is forcing us to learn...
Piling heaps of pressure upon somebori

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Polling Units Dataset / Nigeria Software Directory And Marketplace / 100+ Java, JS & JSP Apps With Their Source Code That You Can Make Money With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.