Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,133 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men (1837 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Omosuwa Bukola: "I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice" (Pics) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men by Calsey: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2018

13 Dirty Questions to Ask a Girl and Get Her Turned On:

Want to seduce a girl with words? here are the 13 dirty questions to ask a girl over text and you can make her do all the sexy

13. Are you alone?

This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk s*x if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.

CLICK NEXT TO SEE THE REMAINING 12 DIRTY QUESTIONS
Read more Herehttps://9jagidi.com/13-dirty-questions-to-ask-a-girl-and-get-her-turned-on-must-see-for-all-men/2/

For More Click The Link https://9jagidi.com/category/top-10/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Another Artist Fireboy To YBNL, Makes 5 Artist Under 24 Hours / Kenyans Deny Victoria Kimani Is From Their Country Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife & Ycee Model For His 1st Baby Mama Clothing Line (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.