Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS Mouau Student Found Hanging Dead In His Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS Mouau Student Found Hanging Dead In His Room (588 Views)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / Anambra Residents Thrown Into Mourning After A Mother Was Found Hanging From A S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS Mouau Student Found Hanging Dead In His Room by Edyfuzi(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Micheal okpara university of agric Student found hanging dead in his
room
#Name: Louis Chigozirim Ihejirika
B.Agric student (practical year student)
400l into 500l
#Location_of_incident: Snow lodge beside
seed of David's lodge, umuariaga
See pics

Re: BREAKING NEWS Mouau Student Found Hanging Dead In His Room by ilevic(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
suicide on the increase, God help us o but Buhari, why?
Re: BREAKING NEWS Mouau Student Found Hanging Dead In His Room by TiredOfFighting(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
I came here this morning to see if I'd get help. I'm at the verge of giving up. I have really had a lot to deal with in my young life.

I'm in need of a cash donation of 129k (I needed 150k, someone sent me 21k from this forum and I'm super grateful). I've had a lot to deal with very recently, from a sick younger brother to being in prison for some months. I had a business issue that went sour and it landed me me SARS/prison, awaiting trial. I spent over 5months until God intervened and the case was called off from court I'm down to nothing as I speak. Lost a whole lot plus my rent is expired. I don't want to bug us with too many stories.
I want to pick up the bits and pieces again and start smtn so that I don't beg to eat.
Please help me.
God bless you
Account details is
Esther, Access Bank, 0690154289.
Kowemaprofile@gmail.com

I really don't know why this guy committed suicide. I wish he sort for help.
Considering my present suituation, I've had this kind of thought run through my mind, drink sniper and let it end. God help me.

(1) (Reply)

FirstBank Fintech Summit 2.0 "The Future Of Banking-the Role Of A.I & Big Data". / Airtel Awoof Subscription Codes You Should Know / Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.