Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here (1530 Views)

STOP FEEDING THE GURUS AND DO THIS TO MAKE UPTO $300+ DAILY WITH CPA MARKETING / Upwork Gurus And Legit. E Currency Exchangers Get In. / Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys I'm new in the import business yet I've gained experience from doing it than all the threads and seminars I attended

Want to thank all who have shared here without cost for import biz or other money opportunities You guys are too much you'll keep increasing Ymodulus Tugrow and many others

Now I paid a China merchant for products for over 14days now and he's yet to send them to the shipping company
How do I get him to do a refund and what regulatory bodies regulates these merchants for easy reporting thanks

Nb. I'll do a review on this guy/site later
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by CruzJoe(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2018
odysey:
Hi guys I'm new in the import business yet I've gained experience from doing it than all the threads and seminars I attended

Want to thank all who have shared here without cost for import biz or other money opportunities You guys are too much you'll keep increasing Ymodulus Tugrow and many others

Now I paid a China merchant for products for over 14days now and he's yet to send them to the shipping company
How do I get him to do a refund and what regulatory bodies regulates these merchants for easy reporting thanks

1: which site do you buy from

2: Did you pay through the site or

3: U paid outside the site or

4: U used yuan seller to pay Ur seller outside the site or

5: U used an agent to do your purchase.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
CruzJoe:

1: which site do you buy from
....wholesalechinacommodity

2: Did you pay through the site or
paid via a nigerian bank account

3: U paid outside the site or
.... outside the site via one of the recommended account details

4: U used yuan seller to pay Ur seller outside the site or
paid in Naira

5: U used an agent to do your purchase ... No agent .

I included the answers in.your Q.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by yesloaded: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
odysey:

am sorry, you are yet to fully understand the business sir
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
yesloaded:
am sorry, you are yet to fully understand the business sir

do enlighten me
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by CruzJoe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
odysey:

Am sorry....I can't be off help....

first.... the site you bought your goods from get k-leg......MOST mini importers but their goods from 1688.com(then alibab)...which is 101% legit.... Had it being is there U bought.... U wouldn't have this problem.

U still need someone to lecture you on how to go about mini importation..... from the whole thing you said.... U re at the wrong side

I mentor people who re serious to go into mini importation and start importing immediately after their training......(Note: I don't mentor for free.....I charge a small token which is very affordable coz I really want our youths to take charge of their life....and not depending on anyone.....

If Ur willing to know how mini importation is done without being scammed or entering this kind of problem U encountered.....CHAT me on WhatsApp

Click on the link below this my comment, it will take you straight to my WhatsApp.... Or U check my profile for my number.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
CruzJoe:

first.... the site you bought your goods from get k-leg......MOST mini importers but their goods from 1688.com(then alibab)...which is 101% legit.... Had it being is there U bought.... U wouldn't have this problem.

U still need someone to lecture you on how to go about mini importation..... from the whole thing you said.... U re at the wrong side

I mentor people who re serious to go into mini importation and start importing immediately after their training......(Note: I don't mentor for free.....I charge a small token which is very affordable coz I really want our youths to take charge of their life....and not depending on anyone.....

If Ur willing to know how mini importation is done without being scammed or entering this kind of problem U encountered.....CHAT me on WhatsApp

Click on the link below this my comment, it will take you straight to my WhatsApp.... Or U check my profile for my number.

thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by yesloaded: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
odysey:

do enlighten me
when it comes to buying from China, alibaba, aliexpress, 1688, toabao, is good. we have lots of scam website in China. You can take part in our next free training class on 17th of this month! Whatsapp 08137750741
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2018
yesloaded:
when it comes to buying from China, alibaba, aliexpress, 1688, toabao, is good. we have lots of scam website in China. You can take part in our next free training class on 17th of this month! Whatsapp 08137750741
Best of luck

I see

but how do I get my money back?

that's why I asked for regulatory bodies regulating trade in China

I've tried calling the Chinese consulate on nigeria but their numbers ain't going, emails dont work

i'd letters via post on Monday and may visit the Consulate on Abj if need be! I don't play with my money

these other means will take time

I plan to get nigerian bodies to look into the accounts and companies In Nigeria used to perpetuate this 'scam

The fastest way is Reaching the government institutions in China they ain't on twitter else.

I've searched online but nada
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by yesloaded: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2018
odysey:

I see

but how do I get my money back?

that's why I asked for regulatory bodies regulating trade in China

I've tried calling the Chinese consulate on nigeria but their numbers ain't going, emails dont work

i'd letters via post on Monday and may visit the Consulate on Abj if need be! I don't play with my money

these other means will take time

I plan to get nigerian bodies to look into the accounts and companies In Nigeria used to perpetuate this 'scam

The fastest way is Reaching the government institutions in China they ain't on twitter else.

I've searched online but nada
am sorry to inform you that those option aint gonna work. I pray they send your goods
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Chukabiz(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
CruzJoe:

Why are people like this? Is it all about money?
Someone is seeking for help on how to get his money back and all you care about is paying for your training.
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Agboki: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
sad sad sadhow much b d money and how much go b my cut if i fit help u get ur cash back?

1 Like

Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by CruzJoe(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Chukabiz:

Why are people like this? Is it all about money?
Someone is seeking for help on how to get his money back and all you care about is paying for your training.
Smh

I think you can read but can't understand what you read.....reading and understanding goes to together which you lack.

I first asked him questions to know if is something am familiar with so I can tell him how to go about it.....

But the site he bought from is the problem which I don't buy from and MOSTLY all the mini importers don't buy from that site too.

HAD it being is this two MOST popular site.... I will now give him solutions.

Had it being he undergo training on mini importation before embarking.. Am sure his couch will advice him to stay away from that site and recommend a better trusted site.

How can I give solution on what I don't know.....

If you check the question I asked him ...check the first question I asked him.... the no.1 question there....

It says.....what site did you bought from.... the answer to this question will determine if I can be able to give solution....with other following questions.

I THINK U RE THE ONE THAT HAS PROBLEM HERE.... U LACK THE ABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND.

Note: He need to be lectured on mini importation... so He won't have this problem again......

U re angry about charging to teach the mini importation right.... OK....

this kind of problem is what he would have averted with just few naira (for the training) than losing thousands of naira.

How much is the training fee that you can't sacrifice an be on the right track and achieve your aim of importing.

CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND BE SMART,THINK SMART IN ANYTHING YOU RE DOING
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Chukabiz(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mr. Understander and Smart thinker. Thinking smart is telling someone that's looking for a way to get his money back to come and pay for your training. Will your training bring back his money which is the reason he opened this thread?
What are you even teaching that have not been shared here and several other places by several ppl?
Well, no need to trade words with you Mr. Understander.

2 Likes

Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by zacwale(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will help you out
Zacwale@gmail.com

Second part
I am expert in mini importation
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Copiousworld: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
odysey:

Give me the telephone number of whoever you are dealing with, address and name of company. I will try to reach out to them. I am in China now.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by kemkem303: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
this is a complete guide on mini importation. https://mini-importationguru..com/?m=1. reach me on 08029676501 for more information.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by smokey12345: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
guy most people buy from 1688 or aliexpress there is lot of scm going on on alibaba with the shipping agents in nigeria all you need do is to get the link of what you are buying and send to them they will give you the price of everything in naira including shipping and handling fees so its just simple ll those people shouting for books are liars i m also into this and did not buy any book
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Copiousworld:

Give me the telephone number of whoever you are dealing with, address and name of company. I will try to reach out to them. I am in China now.

I 'd appreciate that

85-A1 1st floor, chung king mansion, hong kong
+8618926510678
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Copiousworld:

Company Name: Wholesale China Commodity Limited

if you can help with the contact info of their regulatory bodies too I will be most grateful

thanks again
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Agboki:
sad sad sadhow much b d money and how much go b my cut if i fit help u get ur cash back?

the money is not much ... less than 20k still I want it back ... 10% ain't bad shey
Agboki:

the money is not much ... less than 20k still I want it back ... 10% ain't bad shey
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Copiousworld: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=odysey post=71260257]

I 'd appreciate that

85-A1 1st floor, chung king mansion, hong kong
+8618926510678

[/quoⁿ

I know chung king mansion located in TST Hong Kong. Telephone number should read +852 if they are located in Hong Kong. +86 is mainland China. What's your name or how will they identify you?
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Copiousworld post=71261168][/quote]
this has all the details
Invoice DX-201208958DQ
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Copiousworld post=71261168][/quote]

they seem to have another address 1327 Nan Guang Jie Building, Shennan road, Shenzhen City China
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Copiousworld: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=odysey post=71264796]

Tried downloading your attached invoice/file but it came out empty. Not sure why.
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Copiousworld post=71265369][/quote]

ignore the attachments dont know were they popped up from do delete them if you downloaded them
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Agboki: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
odysey:

small money issue no worry sha we go help u 4 fr3 bt hope say u get lyk em real name and pics sha?
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Agboki:

small money issue no worry sha we go help u 4 fr3 bt hope say u get lyk em real name and pics sha?

I think so

his name is lee Leewin on facebook and a picture that may be him is there. for dp its a green background with import from china written
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by Agboki: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
odysey:

I think so

his name is lee Leewin on facebook and a picture that may be him is there. for dp its a green background with import from china written

Drop ur number I might call u don't worry d service is fr3!
Re: Importers Gurus And Others Pls Get I Here by odysey: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thanks guys. didn't get the money but the goods came though the guy messed up 2 orders. Someone reached out to him. thanks for that.

gained more experience in mini importation

thanks for your help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Atleast 15,000 Weekly On Your Mobile Phone / Write A PROFESSIONAL Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This MONSTER... / Why Becoming An Independent Forex Trader Is Appealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.