Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

See WizKid's Message To Buhari, Atiku And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See WizKid's Message To Buhari, Atiku And Others (1374 Views)

Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See WizKid's Message To Buhari, Atiku And Others by Kingsmeal: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wizkid might have passed across a subtle message about his opinion on the present government with a tweet.

The tweet is coming at a time when the presidential campaign is picking up and his tweet is directed at the many politicians who the public feel have had a good political career. Is he referring to the likes of Atiku Abubakar, David Mark?

Even Falz just released a video titled Presidential Adress to address the issue too.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-wizkids-message-to-buhari-atiku-and-others/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See WizKid's Message To Buhari, Atiku And Others by Fierce11: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Its like this op's brain is becoming dull and lifeless.. So you need a tweet from wizkid to know that asorock is not supposed to be a retirement pensionering home abi? Wawa kowai
Re: See WizKid's Message To Buhari, Atiku And Others by Premiumwriter: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
The thing tire me.

Sowore 2019.

Contact me for 100% unique and high-quality articles

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Websites To Download Nigerian Movies / Popular Celebrity - I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Big Breast Sex Doll –mike / Pastor Holding "Get Pregnant In 90 Days" Church Program In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.