Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (1750 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Nigerian Lady Attacked By Racist Indians, Her Forehead Broken (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Dockaysworld: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mr Atana Ariyanto, a citizen of Java Island in Indonesia, had the shock of his life on when his wife Suriyanta delivered a ‘cyclops’ baby with one eye just in the middle of her forehead.

From reports, the Atanas welcomed their fifth child, a baby girl, at at the Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Hospital of Mandailing Natal district in North Sumatra on Thursday. Mrs Atana was said to have had her baby through a natural delivery process.

The baby weighed 5 lbs, had only one eye in the middle of her forehead, nose missing and had all other organs complete. Doctors hurriedly placed the baby under intensive care and a team of medical staff from the hospital checked up on her every 15 minutes but unfortunately she passed away about 7 hours later, same day of her birth.

The head of the Mandailing Natal District Health office, Dr Syarifuddin Nasution reported that “The baby girl was born in a condition of abnormalities.

“We had to put the oxygen hose from the mouth because there was no nose. Babies with these conditions are usually born by caesarean section. In general, such babies experience respiratory problems and heartburn because their heart rate is below 100 per minute.

He added: “This is a very rare case,if her condition had improved, we would have referred her to Medan but we were aware that the baby had a very short life expectancy.”

The doctor suspects that the cause of the baby's anomalies may be due to exposure to mercury and the Rubella virus. He suspected this because the parents of the late baby live in the Kayu Jati village, Panyabungan City District and they work in one of the mines.

photos; (Warning images may be disturbing)

source:
https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/15/shock-woman-gives-birth-baby-one-eye-middle-forehead/

Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Una get time pass oxygen abi to terminate am
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Phenotech(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
WTF is this?
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by MJBOLT: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
wakanda fvck is this? looks like something out of a horror movie
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Gaddafih001(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Too much mercury in the body.
The woman chop Thai fish � too much.
I know her,she was a slay queen � that year....
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Vihcahdhez(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Now tell me how's this a crime.Is it meant to be shared in a crime section

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by gaby(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Are they planning on keeping the baby for a circus show?

Abeg they should euthanize the infant.

I wonder what the display is all about.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by malificent(f): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Cyclops

She deserves to live, regardless.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Hoodbilonia: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2018
na wetin linda ikeji go born be dis
dem go change am
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Well it's sad. I doubt the baby will live up to a week or more, no nose equals a sure death. I also doubt the mother accepted the child.
Most things of mythical sorts were actually drawn up from studying birth defects. The blue Indian god Vishnu is obviously the representation of a dying/dead child from asphyxiation. Cyclops are the fantasization of what is pictured here. Multi-limbed gods are created to suit the occasion, a very common case in India.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by delzbaba(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Na so e dey start.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by jefy(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Evil souls everywhere on Nairaland. See what an evil soul wishes a fellow human...SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR CASE
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Bluezy13(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2018
meobizy:

Most things of mythical sorts were actually drawn up from studying birth defects. The blue Indian god Vishnu is obviously the representation of a dying/dead child from asphyxiation. Cyclops are the fantasization of what is pictured here.

Fantasization ??

You term a medically realistic abnormality to be a fantasy of some kind of mythology
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bluezy13:

Fantasization ??

You term a medically realistic abnormality to be a fantasy of some kind of mythology
When you Nairalanders always fail to read and comprehend literature you'll come here to display ignorance in full glare.
I said real medical issues are fantasized into mythical creatures. I guess it's done as a soft form of educating/familiarizing it to the masses. I even gave examples in religious and entertainment literature to give those lacking in comprehension a layman view. Still with all this you failed to understand my point?
You, my friend, are irredeemable.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by Bluezy13(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
meobizy:

When you Nairalanders always fail to read and comprehend literature you'll come here to display ignorance in full glare.
I said real medical issues are fantasized into mythical creatures. I guess it's done as a soft form of educating/familiarizing it to the masses. I even gave examples in religious and entertainment literature to give those lacking in comprehension a layman view. Still with all this you failed to understand my point?
You, my friend, are irredeemable.

You talk too much.
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by SirLakes: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
malificent:
Cyclops

She deserves to live, regardless.

Nah, everything will be against her in this world n she'll wish she was never given birth to.

They should help her n end it now
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by SirLakes: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na wetin linda ikeji go born be dis
dem go change am

Thunder scatter your head.....
Re: Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead by SirLakes: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
gaby:
Are they planning on keeping the baby for a circus show?

Abeg they should euthanize the infant.

I wonder what the display is all about.

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity / Angry Mob Strip Lady Na*ke Over N2000 Stolen Chicken (photos) / 27 Years Man Raped A 3 Months Baby To Death. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.